Former Grambling football assistant reacts to firing of Broderick Fobbs: ‘Good luck trying to fill those shoes’

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Sources: Grambling State eyes NFL coaching veteran Hue Jackson for head coaching spot​

I love this hire for Gram if it’s true. The transfers he’ll get on offense alone…. This a good look Grambling… look what he just did at Tennessee State as their OC. He took Hickbottom and made him perform at a higher level in his scheme… imagine what he could do for Noah… man I’m ready to talk to my shat to Good Gram … this hires an A on paper.

I love how every hire in the SWAC has come from within the HBCU homeboy network or else it aint legit LOL.

SWAC's non conference record is probably the worst in college football

So Gram, yall hiring Hue Jackson from Eddie George, huh? Oh well.......

Food Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Good to see the Icon draw icons Could you imagine Ray Lewis and Prime?

Nonetheless, we are good with Hue - excitement has been restored as he is the best of the three. We coming J-State. We just need a few heavy hitters on offense.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Good to see the Icon draw icons Could you imagine Ray Lewis and Prime?

Nonetheless, we are good with Hue - excitement has been restored as he is the best of the three. We coming J-State. We just need a few heavy hitters on offense.
Yall coming where? Not with Hue Jackson yall not.

Great hire Gram! Hue knows football and talent. Had a bad run in Cleveland but the guy knows football., no doubt about that. He will be out to prove a point and clear his reputation and GSU will reap the benefits of that.

Great hire Gram! Hue knows football and talent. Had a bad run in Cleveland but the guy knows football., no doubt about that. He will be out to prove a point and clear his reputation and GSU will reap the benefits of that.
Clear his reputation by coaching college? Naw, he will forever be remembered as:

"As the head coach of the Browns from 2016 to 2018, Jackson compiled a 3–36–1 record, including a winless season in

2017, which is the worst among coaches who presided over an NFL team for at least 40 games.[3][4]"

Clear his reputation by coaching college? Naw, he will forever be remembered as:

Cleveland has 4 winning seasons in the last 30 years. No one has been able to consistently win there since the 1980s. LOL

In his one season at Oakland, he was a respectable coach. Unfortunately, AL Davis died and the new regime wanted to bring in his own coach after only 1 year.

As you probably know, I'm not a big GSU game but think this is a great hire for their program.

Back