Does California not have bigger things to worry about?

skyvolt2000

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/california-law-requires-gender-neutral-area-stores-80500845

California on Saturday became the first state to say large department stores must display products like toys and toothbrushes in gender-neutral ways, a win for LGBT advocates who say the pink and blue hues of traditional marketing methods pressure children to conform to gender stereotypes.

The new law, signed by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, does not outlaw traditional boys and girls sections at department stores. Instead, it says large stores must also have a gender neutral section to display “a reasonable selection" of items "regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys.”

Does California NOT have bigger things to worry about?

Low said he was inspired by the 10-year-old girl daughter of one of his staffers, who asked her mom why certain items in the store were “off limits” to her because she was a girl.

What stuff was off limits to her??????

In California you have cost of living increasing pushing people to homeless, tech companies and other businesses looking to move to Texas like Tesla, Tax revenue is will plummet due to the residents of California is also moving out of that state in droves to states like once again Texas. Yet this is what democrats do to distract from their failures. Doing this symbolic gestures to get people mind off of their failures. Jim Crow Joe Biden did it with Juneteenth to distract us from the fact he is doing nothing for black people. Now California is doing to appease people that are delusional.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In California you have cost of living increasing pushing people to homeless, tech companies and other businesses looking to move to Texas like Tesla, Tax revenue is will plummet due to the residents of California is also moving out of that state in droves to states like once again Texas. Yet this is what democrats do to distract from their failures. Doing this symbolic gestures to get people mind off of their failures. Jim Crow Joe Biden did it with Juneteenth to distract us from the fact he is doing nothing for black people. Now California is doing to appease people that are delusional.
This sounds like that guy on YouTube who has his folks saying Jim Crow Joe.

This is dumb but let's not single out California. At the end of the day, its Cali. I would live there before any red state not named Texas. All states have bigger fish to fry. States like Alabama, Mississippi, west Virginia, etc are at the bottom of just about everything but are preoccupied with passing ridiculous legislation. Texas included.

This is dumb but let's not single out California. At the end of the day, its Cali. I would live there before any red state not named Texas. All states have bigger fish to fry. States like Alabama, Mississippi, west Virginia, etc are at the bottom of just about everything but are preoccupied with passing ridiculous legislation. Texas included.
Don't leave out Kentucky, that red state is awful under Mitch

The person that makes 95K in California or New York is the equivalent of 45k or 47K in Texas, a 1400 square foot house in California on average is almost close to 900K to a million. Compared to Texas is it at 200k to 290k. Basic economics would suggest if I can get a job that makes 105K and I was given a choice to pick a state that could improve my quality of life in state regardless of what color is it. Common sense would suggest to move to the state that were I can improve my quality of life. It would be stupid for me to go to a blue state because it is blue and live paycheck to paycheck and have to apply for public assistance just to make ends meet. As we speak people from New Jersey, California, New York are buying up homes in Texas simply because of the economic advantages and you can get bigger houses for way less and gain equity. Clearly they cant do it in their states why because it is too expensive there and you are over taxed. I left Mississippi years ago and I have generated more here in Texas than I every could in Mississippi or some expense blue state like New York or California. I don't give a shit its red because I'm not democrat's first I'm black first, I am generational wealth first and my priority is to ensure that will happen for myself without begging a political party to save me .

Correct. I've seen some of his content. Seems he hates democrats but he never gives an viable alternative. At least with right-wing media, they can push anti-democrat narratives and still win and keep power because they have the numbers and control everything.

The alternative is to stop supporting them. They treat us like a mistress, and expect out support with nothing in return.

The alternative is to stop supporting them. They treat us like a mistress, and expect out support with nothing in return.

Exactly

Once we show the democrats our vote is not for free. They need to earn the vote and If they don't meet expectations and we will make them pay. We are the only community that vote democrat for nothing just because we are trained to do that. Then the Democrats take care of every other group but at this point we should be tired of being made a fool of.

We need to learn from what our people did in the past and create economic opportunities for ourselves. Every other community pool their resources together and built business in fact their business model profit even more off of us. The Asians are a major example. They don't live anywhere near our community but they sell us nails, hair and other stupid shit we could sell to ourselves. Then that money go back and improve their communities and we are still living in sub standard communities.

Also what we do when we get a little of money? We go out and buy name brand bullshit to impress the hoodrat ilk. Instead of investing and bettering ourselves. We posting pics of high end bags and new Jordan's and are still in section 8.

The family unit has to be a top priority the number one reason why our women love pookie and ray ray and all of these out of wed lock bastard kids are born is because our girls have no real example of what a man looks like and our sons do not have a real example of what a man looks like because they are raised by these single moms. White liberals have push the notion thru Feminism that black women dont need a man. And white conservatives made public assistance only granted when the male is out of the home and we are training generations of our kids to live off daddy government and not do for self.

We definitely need to say no to liberalism, I still can not see how their agenda help black people. Can someone please explain to me how Feminism help us. How kissing the alphabet peoples ass helped us. How abortion helped us. I would rather just give these women free birth control if they cant contain themselves. We are still in an terrible position and these people are laughing at us because they took our vote and used it to promote this garbage and we still get nothing. Right now Jim Crow Joe is proposing to cut HBCU funding and he will use billion 6 billion of that to help Afghans another group that don't like you, and the rest of that I'm pretty sure wont touch our community. So why are we still voting for this. I mean Deontay Wilder keeps getting his ass whipped by Tyson Fury but at least in his case he is leaving with a check. We keep voting democrat and watching everyone else getting full at the table that's out right insanity but hey for some of these negros they will just be happy with Juneteenth.

View: https://youtu.be/boNwE8ticcg

Exactly

Once we show the democrats our vote is not for free. They need to earn the vote and If they don't meet expectations and we will make them pay. We are the only community that vote democrat for nothing just because we are trained to do that. Then the Democrats take care of every other group but at this point we should be tired of being made a fool of.

We need to learn from what our people did in the past and create economic opportunities for ourselves. Every other community pool their resources together and built business in fact their business model profit even more off of us. The Asians are a major example. They don't live anywhere near our community but they sell us nails, hair and other stupid shit we could sell to ourselves. Then that money go back and improve their communities and we are still living in sub standard communities.

Also what we do when we get a little of money? We go out and buy name brand bullshit to impress the hoodrat ilk. Instead of investing and bettering ourselves. We posting pics of high end bags and new Jordan's and are still in section 8.

The family unit has to be a top priority the number one reason why our women love pookie and ray ray and all of these out of wed lock bastard kids are born is because our girls have no real example of what a man looks like and our sons do not have a real example of what a man looks like because they are raised by these single moms. White liberals have push the notion thru Feminism that black women dont need a man. And white conservatives made public assistance only granted when the male is out of the home and we are training generations of our kids to live off daddy government and not do for self.

We definitely need to say no to liberalism, I still can not see how their agenda help black people. Can someone please explain to me how Feminism help us. How kissing the alphabet peoples ass helped us. How abortion helped us. I would rather just give these women free birth control if they cant contain themselves. We are still in an terrible position and these people are laughing at us because they took our vote and used it to promote this garbage and we still get nothing. Right now Jim Crow Joe is proposing to cut HBCU funding and he will use billion 6 billion of that to help Afghans another group that don't like you, and the rest of that I'm pretty sure wont touch our community. So why are we still voting for this. I mean Deontay Wilder keeps getting his ass whipped by Tyson Fury but at least in his case he is leaving with a check. We keep voting democrat and watching everyone else getting full at the table that's out right insanity but hey for some of these negros they will just be happy with Juneteenth.

I have been called a Uncle Tom for not supporting The Democratic platform, or Christianity. But, why keep supporting something that has not given you a return on your investment?

The only way for black people to be respected is through economic power.

Exactly

I have been called a Uncle Tom for not supporting The Democratic platform, or Christianity. But, why keep supporting something that has not given you a return on your investment?

The only way for black people to be respected is through economic power.

Exactly

So how will not voting result in all this stuff? Voting and supporting our own are separate issues.

We have to work with other groups to build coalitions because we don't have the numbers alone politically.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We've been voting since the 1860s (as allowed). There has to be evidence available to show how not voting resulted in positive outcomes.

There isn't one. Everything has a consequence.

I said this elsewhere- why aren't the Republicans trying to get our vote? If Democrats are do bad? Yet what are most of them doing?
Passing bill targeting US but in reality are going to backfire. Like Texas's Abortion bill.

I understand what Levarg is saying-move to where you can keep the most MONEY. That is what so many are doing now.
Texas does not have State Income tax. There are parts of Texas where making $30 can support a family of 4-5. What Texas governor is doing with those bills is trying to stop that blue wave of Democrats.
Biden won 11 out of 20 counties with population larger than 100K. Less than that he won 11 out of 235.

Trump's highest voter turnout was 86% lowest was 46%. Biden highest was 76% Lowest was 43%

8 counties were decided by 5% or less (all went to Trump) Denton & Collin the big ones. Guess where those Californians are moving to.

Here is the thing- a LOT of your textbooks are decided in Texas. Because publishers do not want to bother making a new version for other states wo they stick with what Texas approves.

Yes they rank at the bottom of a lot of stuff but look at WHO is in charge of them and what is KING there FOOTBALL.

And what do republicans do to distract from their failures? Just asking for a friend.
Sure ask your friend at when I said to vote republican? However I will answer for the sake of answer for the more astute that may need to know this. The republicans create boogy man to distract from their intentions that would harm poor people such as critical race theory and other nonsense. The difference which I explained to your friend once before is one party is pretending to be your friend and use your emotions and coddle you when it’s election time just to get you to believe they will they love you then abandon you when you put them in power. At least the republicans let you know up front he doesn’t care about you yet if your smart enough you can used their policies for your benefit. But we are too emotional and rational to do that. Democrats study us they know they can creat policies that will benefit everyone but you then tell you this will benefit you because they know your to lazy to read the bill they proposed before it passed. Then they have people like Roland Martin, Joy Reid and the other league of Mammys to further sell this lie to you.
Ask your friend this? The democrats control all 3 branches of government. What happened with police reform bill they promised? I won’t ask about all the other promises let’s just start there?

I can agree with you there. But blaming all our problems on Democrats, liberalism, etc. is a bunch of bullshit.
If it’s a bunch of bullshit explained how it benefited us please? See I use logic you use emotion this is why they have a loyal supporter in you. But hey happy Juneteenth cause that’s all you got from them.

Sure ask your friend at when I said to vote republican?
He said, in your post #11 you only mentioned Democrats and liberals. You did not say anything about Republicans and conservatives. He said, you made it sound as if Democrats and only Democrats are the root of our problems. But anyway............... Lets agree to disagree.

If it’s a bunch of bullshit explained how it benefited us please? See I use logic you use emotion this is why they have a loyal supporter in you. But hey happy Juneteenth cause that’s all you got from them.
I respectfully disagree.

Y'all don't get it. Democrats don't control anything but some states and cities. They don't control any southern states. They don't control the senate really. Conservatives run the Supreme Court. They control the resources that go to the South.

So, like I said, how does not vot

Did they not just pass a bill for Asian-Americans?

Did they not just let some immigrants into the country, but they left the Haitians at the border?

No excuses.

Exactly

All I'm saying is that you have listen very carefully to his rhetoric and do a comparison to the rhetoric of the right-wing and you'll see similarities and the same goal. What's their common goal? You not voting.

What is some of the rhetoric? They both purposely mispronounce the Democratic Party. They both complain about immigration and abortion. They both attack the NAACP, Al Sharp, BLM, etc.

Just think about it. Regardless of the party, how do you serve on a jury if you aren't registered to vote? How do you elect Sheriff's, judges, etc. if you're sitting out an election barbecuing? Next thing, you're wonder why you're getting your skull cracked and thrown jail for a minor traffic stop.🤔

Back