Does California not have bigger things to worry about?

All I'm saying is that you have listen very carefully to his rhetoric and do a comparison to the rhetoric of the right-wing and you'll see similarities and the same goal. What's their common goal? You not voting.

What is some of the rhetoric? They both purposely mispronounce the Democratic Party. They both complain about immigration and abortion. They both attack the NAACP, Al Sharp, BLM, etc.

Just think about it. Regardless of the party, how do you serve on a jury if you aren't registered to vote? How do you elect Sheriff's, judges, etc. if you're sitting out an election barbecuing? Next thing, you're wonder why you're getting your skull cracked and thrown jail for a minor traffic stop.🤔
Right-wing talking points in Blackface, so to speak. I don't know how people don't see that.

But the goal for them isn't to discourage voting. Their goal is to grift by railing on long-worn hot-button, culture-war topics to get clicks and money by "telling it like it is" or "what they don't want you to know."

Did they not just pass a bill for Asian-Americans?

Did they not just let some immigrants into the country, but they left the Haitians at the border?

No excuses.

Republicans supported this bill so they had the 60 vote threshold to pass it. A republican (I hear) is blocking the Emmitt Till anti-lynching bill. No republican will support the John Lewis bill. Why, to keep you folks from voting. Hmmm...interesting.

How would not voting get Haitians into the country?

Let me help you out. I'm not defending Democrats. I'm questioning your logic of how not voting will fix whatever ails you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He said, in your post #11 you only mentioned Democrats and liberals. You did not say anything about Republicans and conservatives. He said, you made it sound as if Democrats and only Democrats are the root of our problems. But anyway............... Lets agree to disagree.
Are you telling me I have to go in depth to show an obvious contrast between the two. There is a difference on what I said and what it sounds like to him. Again emotions took over his logic. I don't give a shit about the republicans at least they are straight forward enough to tell me they don't care about me, I respect that more than someone playing to be my friend and then stab me in the back like zaddy liberal. The moment I said something about daddy democrat his eyes bucked and all the shucking and jiving took over and then he resulted to the typical defense mechanism to justify the need to be democrat first before his own interest.

It's not his fault I don't blame him I blame generational indoctrination when I was going up all I was told was to vote democrat by my family and neighbors in my neighborhood in a small town of Crystal Springs Mississippi yet as I got older and watch them vote democrat down ballot blindly I realize we are still living in shit an my school still looks like shit and you go to Madison, or North Jackson theirs are better I questioned this. However in my run down home there was a shelf of encyclopedias in alphabetical order I read them as a boy and learned alot and asked family and neighbors why we have to keep voting democrat without knowing what their plans are and why are my people still in this dirt poor condition after voting for them. The response I was told to was to hush yo mouth and stop being uppity or acting white talking like that and vote democrat and ask no questions and wait for it to work itself out. So what I did was pack my shit and left those negros and did for self and not beg daddy democrat to save me and it worked out great. See your friend had that same indoctrination and when he saw another black person challenging that brainwashing he got so overwhelmed with emotions to the point he will result to name calling and will do whatever in the presence of white liberal zaddy to have him feel comfortable, and that weessss love him and he don't even need that love reciprocated you just need to feel acknowledged by him in some way like Juneteenth. Your friend just could not sit down and digest what was said because we are not built to be that stable enough to see a different view and will attack anyone that challenge the status quo and challenge daddy democrat because we are intellectually lazy and don't read the fine print. So your friend needs to know the reason Im so hard on the democrats is because I see the damage the did to my people they trained to be so delusional and conditioned to a point that they don't know they are fucked over. White liberals will never live the the communities you live in they damn sure wont sent their kids with your yet you elect these folks to make decisions on your quality of life for you and your family that stupid. Especially when you see high schools in cities like Liberal Austin Texas looks way better than our HBCU's and with in the last 30 years we had 3 democratic Presidents all three of them (especially Obama) cut HBCU funding to support everyone else who had a liberal agenda that benefited them. So what's the point of keep voting democrat just to get your hopes up and set you up for failure. So I will break it down for brotha because im black first not democrat first so I will use and illustration to show you the difference between the two. You still didn't answer my question about the failure of the police bill.

1634074636757.png

So how will not voting result in all this stuff? Voting and supporting our own are separate issues.

We have to work with other groups to build coalitions because we don't have the numbers alone politically.
We built coalitions with everyone and end the end their priorities come first. Prime example the Alphabet people man we fight hard for them yet when we get shot by the cops the are no where to be found. When we ask them to support us demanding policies from our lawmakers they tell us not until we get what we want first. What we need to do is tell them we will no longer support anything you want until our needs are met first.

Right-wing talking points in Blackface, so to speak. I don't know how people don't see that.

But the goal for them isn't to discourage voting. Their goal is to grift by railing on long-worn hot-button, culture-war topics to get clicks and money by "telling it like it is" or "what they don't want you to know."
So is this your way of calling us uncle toms I would rather you just directly tell me that then just these little side jabs because we know whenever we say something about your beloved alphabet people you will get twisted out of shape and cry to get the thread shut down or get people canceled off this platform and your alphabet "allies" are the biggest white supremacist's group of them all and their supporters in black face don't even realize they are being used by them. My goal is black first not democrat or republican first I don't give a shit about liberals or conservatives I want my demands met and have my people to not give away their vote for free.

So is this your way of calling us uncle toms I would rather you just directly tell me that then just these little side jabs because we know whenever we say something about your beloved alphabet people you will get twisted out of shape and cry to get the thread shut down or get people canceled off this platform and your alphabet "allies" are the biggest white supremacist's group of them all and their supporters in black face don't even realize they are being used by them. My goal is black first not democrat or republican first I don't give a shit about liberals or conservatives I want my demands met and have my people to not give away their vote for free.
I don’t give a shit about liberals or conservatives, either. I can just tell when Black folks are using the same, tired tropes and rhetoric as racist and bigoted white folks to elevate themselves. And if folks are elevating those harmful ideals, then yes, they are uncle Toms.

You literally go out of your way to find topics to post about LGBTQ people or go on these long non-sensical rants about them.

But I’m the one always crying, tho.:rolleyes:

You literally go out of your way to find topics to post about LGBTQ people or go on these long non-sensical rants about them.

But I’m the one always crying, tho.:rolleyes:
Actually you got your people confused I don't post any thing about them degenerates. They are the last thing on my mind however I definitely put in my opinion that get you upset all the time.

I don’t give a shit about liberals or conservatives, either. I can just tell when Black folks are using the same, tired tropes and rhetoric as racist and bigoted white folks to elevate themselves. And if folks are elevating those harmful ideals, then yes, they are uncle Toms.
So saying do for self is racist please explain that. Saying that we need to demand tangibles for our vote is racist. So I need to say live off of daddy government that harmful ideals. And saying uncle tom is blackophobic you are a bigot how are you always fighting against this imaginary bigotry towards the people you love so dear then say something balckophobic ( see how I just made up a word like yall do.)

Back