Annie Mae

What's up with that horrible defense of yours?
BB,

What you fail to understand is the number one defense in the SWAC held them to under 40 points. It was the offense that struggled. A lot of that had to do with the awesome game plan that the G - Men prepared for AAMU. No excuses, the G - Men won the game.

BB,

What you fail to understand is the number one defense in the SWAC held them to under 40 points. It was the offense that struggled. A lot of that had to do with the awesome game plan that the G - Men prepared for AAMU. No excuses, the G - Men won the game.
Geesh the number 1 defense in the Swac gave up 37 points to a team that averaged 5ppg.. have mercy

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Geesh the number 1 defense in the Swac gave up 37 points to a team that averaged 5ppg.. have mercy
What up ND? You can't judge us on averages. We gave up 41 and won earlier in the season. We gave up 43 and won during the spring. The goal is to out score the opponent.

What up ND? You can't judge us on averages. We gave up 41 and won earlier in the season. We gave up 43 and won during the spring. The goal is to out score the opponent.
This ain't the spring. And yes you did give up 41 to a 1-3 team and gave up 37 to another 1-3 team that you just made 2-3 lol. Seems like that formula isn't working on teams that play defense. Good luck against the real number 1 defense in the Swac this weekend. If you think gsu defense (ranked 8th in the swac)made your offense look bad then I feel sorry for what's about to happen Saturday lol.

This ain't the spring. And yes you did give up 41 to a 1-3 team and gave up 37 to another 1-3 team that you just made 2-3 lol. Seems like that formula isn't working on teams that play defense. Good luck against the real number 1 defense in the Swac this weekend. If you think gsu defense (ranked 8th in the swac)made your offense look bad then I feel sorry for what's about to happen Saturday lol.

ND,
Unfortunately, we can not control the record of our past or future opponents. If what you wrote does not come true, will you simply congratulate AAMU and realize that we have the number one defense in the SWAC?

Annie Mae been social distancing from a good defense since Maynor took the job sheesh
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Man, this is sad and exciting. Sad, cause Annie Mae getting exposed. Exciting, cause we get to celebrate 2 homecomings!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
how long you gonna ride Grambling nuts..an L from them has never stopped us from kicking jsue sorry ass.
We beat them. I don’t have to ride anything. Y’all told me in the spring “gram was a cakewalk” …. Keep that same energy… It’s always the ones that haven’t done it that are the loudest… y’all dropping the next two … famu gone get in that ass too… your team is a one hit wonder that dodged the true heavy hitters in the swac west in the spring … tell ole Maynor keep talking we love the bulletin board material…

We beat them. I don’t have to ride anything. Y’all told me in the spring “gram was a cakewalk” …. Keep that same energy… It’s always the ones that haven’t done it that are the loudest… y’all dropping the next two … famu gone get in that ass too… your team is a one hit wonder that dodged the true heavy hitters in the swac west in the spring … tell ole Maynor keep talking we love the bulletin board material…
I'll be glad when we beat y'all ass this Saturday like we did in the spring..you can finally stfu talking to us😭🤣💀

Yea hes one of many
I'm sure juice Jenkins back this weekend lol
No disrespect to any other player. I have looked at both offenses and both defenses. They sort of cancel each other out. Newman and number 7 from Pine Bluff are different makers in the special team's play. Our advantage will be our kickers. However, Newman is the key to the game.

Man, this is sad and exciting. Sad, cause Annie Mae getting exposed. Exciting, cause we get to celebrate 2 homecomings!!
BB,

2 homecomings? Now that's not fair, we didn't have any home games during the spring. Therefore, we only celebrated one homecoming during the spring. However, we did return to that same stadium to play Pine Bluff. Can Pine Bluff and AAMU both count that game as a homecoming or will the home team count it? Can you find out who was the home team? Hold up, we set on the side near the press box. WE were the home team. Therefore, we celebrated 2 homecomings during the spring. Thanks, for the reminder, my friend!

BB,

2 homecomings? Now that's not fair, we didn't have any home games during the spring. Therefore, we only celebrated one homecoming during the spring. However, we did return to that same stadium to play Pine Bluff. Can Pine Bluff and AAMU both count that game as a homecoming or will the home team count it? Can you find out who was the home team? Hold up, we set on the side near the press box. WE were the home team. Therefore, we celebrated 2 homecomings during the spring. Thanks, for the reminder, my friend!
Well, we will ALLOW you all to celebrate with us this weekend. But you have to mind your manners in Memorial North and you MUST wear some blue articles of clothing 💙.

Oh, and Normal1875 is not invited. He's too angry and mean. We only want "Good Vibes" this weekend. He remind me of the ghettos I use to hang in here in ATL. We don't need those kind of people around us. We're changed people and moving forward into the future.

BB,

😭😭🤣🤣💀

Back