Bethune Cookman vs Alabama State Game Thread: 5:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I knew the SWAC would give Yogi's defense a problem. I think he's done. Hell, he was supposed to be done 4 years ago.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I need to drink some gin straight and probably some chocolate weed or something...🤣 I've been waiting for football for a long tim e and now this....the Dolphins and the Wil'cats stinkin up the joint...Jesus take the wheel...lawd ham mercy
be a Cowboys fan like me atleast your squad would have a win by now

If only espn wasn't tripping we could of seen it smh. Y'all are clicking at the right time
I went to the game. BCU‘s 2 TEs should already be in the NFL. Remember I told you Nettles ran the Hornets offensive engine just as Sherduer, Ageel, Skler, Pass, and Felix.do for their team. As he goes so does the Hornets. It was an enjoyable game.

I went to the game. BCU‘s 2 TEs should already be in the NFL. Remember I told you Nettles ran the Hornets offensive engine just as Sherduer, Ageel, Skler, Pass, and Felix.do for their team. As he goes so does the Hornets. It was an enjoyable game.
Stats haven't been updated yet but I'm sure he had a good game.

Decent stats 👍🏾
Hornets run defense was salty holding BCU to 12 rushing yards. Ryan led the team to score in the first 3 possessions then got sloppy throwing 2 picks. He’s only a redshirt freshmen but he has to continue growing for the team to succeed. Wow Monroe was leading Troy!

Back