2021 Fall Football Schedule for MVSU (Official)

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Seems like every year Valley is usually the last school to release their football schedule so I have to piece together our schedule from other schools releasing their schedules

September 4 @ Murray State
September 18 @ SFA
September 25 Southern
Oct. 2 NCCU
Oct. 9 @ BCU (Homecoming)
October 16 Alcorn
October 23 FAMU
October 30 Jackson State
November 6 @ AAMU
November 13 Alabama State
November 27 PV * (not official yet)

I would probably feel safe in betting on NCCU being Homecoming on 10/2 because it would be foolish to have Alcorn or FAMU as a homecoming opponent (plus NCCU is a winnable game).

Again we know AAMU is an away game (East opponent). The unknown is when we play UAPB (away) since Grambling (officialy out), PV (officially out) or TxSU (unofficially out but they play on all the open dates we have on our current schedule) are not options.

September 11 and November 20 is currently open for all 3 schools (Valley, UAPB and AAMU). November 6 is currently open for Valley and AAMU

A November 6 date would be our bye week if we play on the 20th but I'm not in favor of the 11 straight weeks thing

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Here are MVSU's options for their remaining games

9/11 - @ AAMU or UAPB
11/6 - @ AAMU or BYE
11/20 - @ AAMU or UAPB
11/27 - @ PVAMU

Here are MVSU's options for their remaining games

9/11 - @ AAMU or UAPB
11/6 - @ AAMU or BYE
11/20 - @ AAMU or UAPB
11/27 - @ PVAMU

Well, you see how it all turns out now?

9/11 @UAPB
11/20 BYE
11/27 @PVAMU

Well, you see how it all turns out now?

9/11 @UAPB
11/20 BYE
11/27 @PVAMU
They will play PVAMU. MVSU is already playing Alcorn and Southern, so there’s only on West team to play. UAPB already has 3 East opponents so it has to be PVAMU. Looks like MVSU will have 2 byes. 9/11 and 11/20.

They will play PVAMU. MVSU is already playing Alcorn and Southern, so there’s only on West team to play. UAPB already has 3 East opponents so it has to be PVAMU. Looks like MVSU will have 2 byes. 9/11 and 11/20.

You are correct, I was looking more at all of the open dates and put UAPB in that hole.

Unless UIW changes some dates to open our 9/11 date, I don't see anything besides 11/27 for PVAMU to Play Valley. We would need UIW to change their 10/30 date with HBU to 9/25 to open up that date for us to play them and 9/11 for Valley.

* 11/27 PV

If PV makes their schedule official with an official release then I will go ahead and post ours

If Valley has posted a schedule you can post it.

They haven't. I am trying to be tactful and stuff and let them officially release it first or PV drop theirs so that it would be common sense afterwards with no other SWAC schools but Valley to drop theirs. I'm giving them until 4-5 PM this afternoon before I post it lol (it's already in the Valley alum group)

They haven't. I am trying to be tactful and stuff and let them officially release it first or PV drop theirs so that it would be common sense afterwards with no other SWAC schools but Valley to drop theirs. I'm giving them until 4-5 PM this afternoon before I post it lol (it's already in the Valley alum group)

stu hasn't posted theirs either, I don't understand why we haven't. Usually they post it on our National Signing Day event back in Feb.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
AAMU hasn’t posted their full schedule either.
That's because we haven't filled our last OOC opponent yet. I think the AD screwed up when he backed out of the SFA game, because there aren't many options left available besides D2 opponents. Every other FBS and FCS team pretty much have a game scheduled on 9/11.

Serious question, why is your AD not putting d2 or lower tier opponents to at least get 1-2 early wins to help rebuild belief from the alum? I see early money games and injuries and no break for the guys to build confidence... seriously valley deserves and really should look at the AD .... valley deserves to be competitive.

Back