2021 Fall Football Schedule for MVSU (Official)

I think this is a very questionable move. If not very risky. The only thing I see this doing is getting more SU fans to the game but that’s it. I don’t see why everyone hates traveling to valley for a game. The only bad thing about traveling to Valley and UAPB is that they are very boring rides.

I think this is a very questionable move. If not very risky. The only thing I see this doing is getting more SU fans to the game but that’s it. I don’t see why everyone hates traveling to valley for a game. The only bad thing about traveling to Valley and UAPB is that they are very boring rides.

As I have said for years on here, the same Sudden fans that hate coming to Valley (and UAPB) had no problem paying for parking, tailgating and tickets to support racist a** La Tech, McNeese, etc. so I don't wanna hear a damn thing from them (this also applies to Grambling as well). Anyone with an iota for a brain can see how this benefits Sudden, Jackson and JSU more than it does Valley. Mofos are quick to holla "HBCU Unity" but that only applies if it's Southern , JSU or Grambling benefitting from it (add FAMU into it once they are officially SWAC)

No need to ask if Southern has us on their schedule next year would they move their home game to Jackson because we know the answer to that (especially with it being our first home game)

Man... this has to be one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen. I don't care if moving it to Sunday improves our TV chances.

This is just flat out lazy scheduling because she can't fundraise. First time Southern has been on the schedule since 2015 and you give up your first home game against them for a paycheck. Now I hope everyone sees why a lot of people want her gone. She is the longest tenured AD in the SWAC yet our budget has remained the same.

She gotta go
Is there not a stadium in the Greenwood/Greenville area that seats 15,000 to 20,000?

As I have said for years on here, the same Sudden fans that hate coming to Valley (and UAPB) had no problem paying for parking, tailgating and tickets to support racist a** La Tech, McNeese, etc. so I don't wanna hear a damn thing from them (this also applies to Grambling as well). Anyone with an iota for a brain can see how this benefits Sudden, Jackson and JSU more than it does Valley. Mofos are quick to holla "HBCU Unity" but that only applies if it's Southern , JSU or Grambling benefitting from it (add FAMU into it once they are officially SWAC)

No need to ask if Southern has us on their schedule next year would they move their home game to Jackson because we know the answer to that (especially with it being our first home game)
Don’t lash out at SU fans lol, we didn’t move the game.

Don’t lash out at SU fans lol, we didn’t move the game.
Not 100% sure, but I think SU has moved a home game to Jackson before....

This is the dumbest idea and the AD better hope it works. If it doesn't, she should be brought to the front of the campus and publicly shamed and fired.

How you going to have a Delta-Bayou classic that's not going to be in any parts of the Delta or Bayou? Might as well call this the Ghetto-Bayou Classic.

This isn’t the first time Valley played Su in Jackson. Valley played Pete’s last championship team Fall 03. So apparently back then it was beneficial to Valley and I take it that it is this season as well.

Back