Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern Game Updates: 1:30pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Southern lost alot of talent from last year on both OL and DL. For Southern to be losing by 19 points at home to the 4th place West team is not a good look. Skeleton is still throwing to WRs that are not open. Southern can't afford to lose this game and time is not on their side.

Southern lost alot of talent from last year on both OL and DL. For Southern to be losing by 19 points at home to the 4th place West team is not a good look. Skeleton is still throwing to WRs that are not open. Southern can't afford to lose this game and time is not on their side.

So is su not good or pb championship ready?

Ridiculous mistakes that aren’t being bailed out by “Alabama State” this week. Even if we come back to win this game, I hate the way we look.

And as I say that, a blocked punt for a TD.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Jags are dangerous in the 4thQ. I already don’t trust them, ESPECIALLY in front of a crowd at Mumford.

The Golden Lions get very relaxed when they’re leading. Whatever’s been working for my boys for 3 quarters, our coaches will all of a sudden change plays, allowing for mistakes and for our opponent to catch up.

~sighs~

Back