Jackson State University Fall 2021 Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never get to play anyone for Homecoming so if it happens, I might just come. I mean, nobody comes to yall HC but it still should be a good draw with JSU and Da
That is because everyone wants a good homecoming game. Come on to Normal, but know you might not stay to see the Boom. The game may be over before halftime.

Nobody cares until you get hit in the mouth and don't have a plan. Just like 2019, once BCU said enough is enough it was over but the tears. Band???? What is with you folks? I thought we was talking about football.

The band is the icing on the cake but as long as you know your band is trash, we don't have to address that anymore. We also address fan base but since your school has 300 people, all of which are in the band (how ironic), you get a free pass on having no fans.

As for football, yeah we drug yall azz all over the field in ATL. You waited for us to beat ourselves. I give you props on that because your athletes were not good at all. you played smart.

Rating sites are for fbs mainly. Every so often a big name goes FCS but that recruiting and ratings show is really not that serious.

Yeah that's a big negative. Take a look at our recruiting board. We do not need stars to find players.

I guess you havent paid attention. JSU is ranked with the big boys right now above many FBS programs. We dont need to look at your recruiting board. When you play teams full of players with stars, they beat you by 50.

The band is the icing on the cake but as long as you know your band is trash, we don't have to address that anymore. We also address fan base but since your school has 300 people, all of which are in the band (how ironic), you get a free pass on having no fans.

As for football, yeah we drug yall azz all over the field in ATL. You waited for us to beat ourselves. I give you props on that because your athletes were not good at all. you played smart.
BCU band is trash??? Our school is 300 deep? Yeah I am going to need you to stop reaching before you pull a muscle.

Beat yourself? Did we watch the same game? BCU took the ball from you. The offense rammed it down your throat and special teams kept you at bay with field position. I call that we was simply the better squad that day. Please take your L and exit out of your feelings.

I guess you havent paid attention. JSU is ranked with the big boys right now above many FBS programs. We dont need to look at your recruiting board. When you play teams full of players with stars, they beat you by 50.
Calm down. Its not even national signing day. Alot of big boys are not done with their classes. Look I get it you are in the spotlight now and it feels great to say my rating is better than a program with double if not more than your athletic budget. Again your success is our success as HBCU but you are giving recruiting ratings way too much juice.

Calm down. Its not even national signing day. Alot of big boys are not done with their classes. Look I get it you are in the spotlight now and it feels great to say my rating is better than a program with double if not more than your athletic budget. Again your success is our success as HBCU but you are giving recruiting ratings way too much juice.

We aren't done yet either. We still got 3 and 4 stars waiting to sign after signing nine 4 stars and nine 3 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back