HBCU Sports Live: Deion Sanders arrives at Jackson State, named new head football coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmm.

Knowing how long it takes to plan, design, permit, and get the building to that point, the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure.

Probably why he's so bitter. Won't even mention JSU. Saw the beginning of something and won't get to see it finished. Won't get to utilize it.

And ... yeah. Who's mad?

Hmmm.

Knowing how long it takes to plan, design, permit, and get the building to that point, the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure.

Probably why he's so bitter. Won't even mention JSU. Saw the beginning of something and won't get to see it finished. Won't get to utilize it.

And ... yeah. Who's mad?

Stick with SU news as its clear you know nothing about ours lol. Tony Hughes was coaching at Mississippi state when construction began on this.

When construction began? And it's still not finished?

Really?

lol

Let me rephrase. Tony Hughes was coaching at Mississippi state his 2nd time around when construction began. With you being "all-knowing"
(Knowing how long it takes to plan, design, permit, and get the building to that point) this project is ahead of schedule.

Let me rephrase. Tony Hughes was coaching at Mississippi state his 2nd time around when construction began. With you being "all-knowing"
(Knowing how long it takes to plan, design, permit, and get the building to that point) this project is ahead of schedule.

Ummm ....

You are aware that ... before a shovel is put in the ground ... before construction begins ... there is a process that must occur? Right?

You know that, right?

Maybe you don't, but ... umm ... I just might have a little experience in that area. Just a little. lol

Ummm ....

You are aware that ... before a shovel is put in the ground ... before construction begins ... there is a process that must occur? Right?

You know that, right?

Maybe you don't, but ... umm ... I just might have a little experience in that area. Just a little. lol

Which goes back to my earlier statement about sticking with SU news as this building/reconstruction has Nothing to do with Tony Hughes nor that other stuff you posted.

Which goes back to my earlier statement about sticking with SU news as this building/reconstruction has Nothing to do with Tony Hughes nor that other stuff you posted.

Reading comprehension escapes you again. That JSU education failing you again.

What I said was the planning for the project, developing architectural drawings and engineering drawings, and the like probably started during the time Tony Hughes was there. I did not say Tony Hughes was responsible for it, but as the head football coach he most certainly was aware of it.

Therefore, nothing I said was incorrect.

And you're being defensive for no reason.

As I said before, get out of your emotions. Use your brain for what it was meant for.

And admit I'm most likely right. As usual.

lol

these folks dumb man. And then Fiyah the Fact Checka in here laughing at it. Cause he dumb as hell too. Lol usually he’s quick to check someone & provide “clarity” in a diva like manner.

and this clown from that third tier school in red stick still think Tony is behind the development on our campus. Now that his dumb ass knows Tony is currently working at MSU he’s trying to build his case lol

DESPERATE!

Dumb.

Y'all should be a little more careful when throwing around that word. lol

And I'm not a nig-anything.

I'm like Malcolm-X said: "I must be what I was on the day I was born - a Black man."

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Ok, so you’re an ignorant n***lette who happens to quote Malcolm X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ok, so you’re an ignorant n***lette who happens to quote Malcolm X.

Au contraire mon frere.

I'm quite certain about who and what I am. You will never be able to diminish that but trying to reduce me to your level. I am not, nor have I ever been, that ... common. As my father would say.

lol

Reading comprehension escapes you again. That JSU education failing you again.

What I said was the planning for the project, developing architectural drawings and engineering drawings, and the like probably started during the time Tony Hughes was there. I did not say Tony Hughes was responsible for it, but as the head football coach he most certainly was aware of it.

Therefore, nothing I said was incorrect.

And you're being defensive for no reason.

As I said before, get out of your emotions. Use your brain for what it was meant for.

And admit I'm most likely right. As usual.

lol

Listen 🐦 🧠. It is You that cannot comprehend. You tried to insinuate that Tony was responsible for it which is false. And now you're claiming that he was aware of it which is also false. Therefore, everything you said was incorrect. Just stop while you're behind. Stick with SU news.

these folks dumb man. And then Fiyah the Fact Checka in here laughing at it. Cause he dumb as hell too. Lol usually he’s quick to check someone & provide “clarity” in a diva like manner.

and this clown from that third tier school in red stick still think Tony is behind the development on our campus. Now that his dumb ass knows Tony is currently working at MSU he’s trying to build his case lol

DESPERATE!

Very desperate attempt but epic fail. But hey I can throw out insults too.

Listen . It is You that cannot comprehend. You tried to insinuate that Tony was responsible for it which is false. And now you're claiming that he was aware of it which is also false. Therefore, everything you said was incorrect. Just stop while you're behind. Stick with SU news.

That's not what I said at all. That's how you ... misinterpreted ... it.

I clearly said "the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure." That's a direct quote.

I did not say Tony was responsible for it, but common sense would tell you the head football coach would know about a football facility.

Not saying you have common sense. I've seen no evidence of that.

That's not what I said at all. That's how you ... misinterpreted ... it.

I clearly said "the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure." That's a direct quote.

I did not say Tony was responsible for it, but common sense would tell you the head football coach would know about a football facility.

Not saying you have common sense. I've seen no evidence of that.

You're an idiot that's under the impression that you have common sense. Let me Educate you.

[I clearly said "the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure." That's a direct quote]
"Probably why he's so bitter. Won't even mention JSU. Saw the beginning of something and won't get to see it finished. Won't get to utilize it."

As I stated you are Insinuating that Tony was responsible for it which is false.

You're an idiot that's under the impression that you have common sense. Let me Educate you.

[I clearly said "the process most likely started during Tony Hughes tenure." That's a direct quote]
"Probably why he's so bitter. Won't even mention JSU. Saw the beginning of something and won't get to see it finished. Won't get to utilize it."

As I stated you are Insinuating that Tony was responsible for it which is false.

lol

Please, don't try to educate anybody. You're not capable.

Being aware something is being planned, designed, funded, and so forth doesn't mean you're responsible for it. ALL OF THAT could have been done by other people. That also doesn't mean that he can't be disappointed he didn't get to set it come into fruition under his watch. He's obviously upset or disappointed about something.

Trying to prove me wrong here is futile. It shows a lack of common sense.

You're wasting your emotions being defensive about nothing. But, you're caught up trying to get back at me ... for saying something about your school. What's with the being easily triggered and defensive? What is that all about? Really.

Are you mentally ill or something? I'm beginning to be concerned about you.

lol

Please, don't try to educate anybody. You're not capable.

Being aware something is being planned, designed, funded, and so forth doesn't mean you're responsible for it. ALL OF THAT could have been done by other people. That also doesn't mean that he can't be disappointed he didn't get to set it come into fruition under his watch. He's obviously upset or disappointed about something.

Trying to prove me wrong here is futile. It shows a lack of common sense.

You're wasting your emotions being defensive about nothing. But, you're caught up trying to get back at me ... for saying something about your school. What's with the being easily triggered and defensive? What is that all about? Really.

Are you mentally ill or something? I'm beginning to be concerned about you.
Always trying to project depth. Always commenting on where others are lacking. It's pitiful to see in a grown man.

Always trying to project depth. Always commenting on where others are lacking. It's pitiful to see in a grown man.

Why does it bother you so much? Why are you constantly running behind me trying to contradict everything I say? Why don't you free my nuts from your throat and go live your life in peace?

You sure pay a lot of attention to a person merely "projecting" depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back