The Jada Smith Stuff

The Founder

Ok my wife and I were talking about it and I believe the dude the sleeping with Will and Jada. Your thoughts...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You'd be surprised how many open marriages exist. If you took 15 of the folks you know married you will probably get 10 out of 15 on some freaky shyt. Out of the other five left three sneaking around and the other two have thought about it.
See, I was it not going to say this first. I was going to wait till someone else brought it up. LOL @CEE DOG you must have been raised by some old school Atl born and bred players cause you be knowing the game. But, yeah, open marriages is more common than some people know. Some couples do indeed have their own private arrangements in order to keep the peace and get what is lacking and it does works for many. Don't get me wrong, there are still many couples have been able to stay together and remain faithful to each other. Bless them! But then there are some that have indeed given their spouse blessings and Will and Jada are far from the first well known Black Celebrity couple. I think with the movies, tv shows, their children, and their popularity combined with today's social media, it's just been hard for them to keep their business from being out even if they wanted to stay private.

You'd be surprised how many open marriages exist. If you took 15 of the folks you know married you will probably get 10 out of 15 on some freaky shyt. Out of the other five left three sneaking around and the other two have thought about it.

I would not be surprised it's just not for me. I take my marriage serious....yea I may look but that's it.

Ole dude is a BAN. I don't have a problem with the situation but I do have a problem with men running their mouths on television like little girls
He didn't tell just to tell. He did a true itch arse ninja move. He did it on that ole hating stuff. In other words if he can't have the pudding no one else can. So now she is very skeptical about giving it up again.

He didn't tell just to tell. He did a true itch arse ninja move. He did it on that ole hating stuff. In other words if he can't have the pudding no one else can. So now she is very skeptical about giving it up again.
A friend of mine met her a few years ago at a hotel restuarant. He said she had this lady with her who worked for her. It seems this chick (who according to my friend) was not eye candy does the vetting for Jada. At any rate after Jada left the woman who works/worked for her came over to him and started a conversation. He said the woman told him Jada was interested in getting together but old boy thought the chick was lying so he blew it off. Somehow he ran into Jada the next day when she was heading out of town and she explained how she did things because of who she was and she had to be careful. Of course we thought he was lying but now I have to believe he was telling the truth.

It appears she tries to be as discreet as possible. I say if she and Will are good with it have at it. It is their lives.

Last edited:
Believe bruh it's real. I have friends who are I to it. It has caused many of them to divorce and many of them are still getting it. I had one friend who stopped hanging around. I mean we all being hanging for over 30 plus years. So one day I was out fishing and he showed up. We finally got a chance to talk. He told me that he was at one of our boys house one night and got to drunk to drive home so he said over what is our motto. He said that one of ours boys basically told him aye man gone up their and hit my wife in the azz. He said he thought he was joking. He said my boy said mane she always wanted you to smash her in the azz. She knows I ain't into that and she wants you to do it. He said he felt so uncomfortable. I told him he never asked me because he knows I would have taken a blue pill and smashed her big booty azz like a sledge 🔨 lol I'd broke his arse up asking that kind of stuff. Lmao
A friend of mine met her a few years ago at a hotel restuarant. He said she had this lady with her who worked for her. It seems this chick (who according to my friend) was not eye candy does the vetting for Jada. At any rate after Jada left the woman who works/worked for her came over to him and started a conversation. He said the woman told him Jada was interested in getting together but old boy thought the chick was lying so he blew it off. Somehow he ran onto Jada the next day when she was heading out of town and she explained how she did things because of who she was and she had to be careful. Of course we thought he was lying but now I have to believe he was telling the truth.

It appears she tries to be as discreet as possible. I say if she and Will are good with it have at it. It is their lives.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
See, I was not going to say this first. I was going to wait till someone else brought it up. LOL @CEE DOG you must have been raised by some old school Atl born and bred players cause you be knowing the game. But, yeah, open marriages is more common than some people know. Some couples do indeed have their own private arrangements in order to keep the peace and get what is lacking and it does works for many. Don't get me wrong, there are still many couples have been able to stay together and remain faithful to each other. Bless them! But then there are some that have indeed given their spouse blessings and Will and Jada are far from the first well known Black Celebrity couple. I think with the movies, tv shows, their children, and their popularity combined with today's social media, it's just been hard for them to keep their business from being out even if they wanted to stay private.

LOL!! Same here. I thought to myself, I am gonna let someone else open that door. LOL!!

This is your DJ Bulldog 23 jamming with you on a Friday evening. Gonna play something for those of you that are caught in those "entanglements." Listen, even in the biblical days, this thing was going on. Remember Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar? Nothing is new under the Sun. So don't feel no shame or embarrassment. Work that thang out. You three will get through it. Now breathe---> View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdwBh4AtXiE

Listen, even in the biblical days, this thing was going on.

LOL!! Ain't that the truth!! I grew up in a small town in Alabama. Even when I was a kid, and a very young kid at that, I could name you at least 4 couples who were in relationships similar to Jada's and Will's.

Just so you big city people know, there are no secrets in small towns. 😄 But that is a whole another thread. 😄

Folks be trying to act like it doesn't happen in their family. There is a reason why the old folks always say "momma's baby, daddies maybe". 😂 Old country folks had the underground internet way before modern times. They just minded their own business, but you better believe they knew mister had kids on the other side of town and many raised kids by their wives that wasn't there kids. Many of y'all daddy ain't your daddy or your grandfather ain't who you thank it is. Hate to tell you. Lol hell you feed them long enough they start to look like you 😂

I don't know why dudes are bragging about hitting her, because she was like that before she had gotten married. I'm sure Will Smith knew what he was marrying. When I lived in Los Angeles, I lived next door to one of the dudes who played in Menace II Society. According to him, she was quite promiscuous with individuals on the set. I'm sure there are some female actresses who has Will Chamberlain beat in the sex category. Hollywood was definitely built on sex and lies.

Last edited:
Folks be trying to act like it doesn't happen in their family. There is a reason why the old folks always say "momma's baby, daddies maybe". 😄 Old country folks had the underground internet way before modern times. They just minded their own business, but you better believe they knew mister had kids on the other side of town and many raised kids by their wives that wasn't there kids. Many of y'all daddy ain't your daddy or your grandfather ain't who you thank it is. Hate to tell you. Lol hell you feed them long enough they start to look like you 😄

Just out of curiosity, are you from a small town in Alabama? 😄

Back