Podcast interview with SWAC commissioner Charles McClelland – (COVID-19)

I'm hoping there is one available...we are losing too many people especially blacks.

They do! Make money and take away more of your constitutional rights! Remember: Problem + Reaction = Government Solution along with the pharmaceutical companies and of course, we need to take away some of your rights to cure you. Research that crook Kushner and what he stands to make off of this.

@Kenn Rashad This was another great interview. I liked the questions.

You guys I really don't see the fall athletic season happening and this will have a crippling effect on our beloved schools. And even if it did happen, ticket sales and SWAC enrollment will be abnormally low due to the recession this crisis has caused which make for a horrible season. I heard season ticket sales are already down 50% at practically every FBS and FCS school compared to this point last year. And I was watching an interview with the king of college football Nick Saban and he was saying he's very unsure if the season will happen ... he can't say so either way. With the lack of strong federal support thanks to Trump, this will be worse than it needs to be.

We're gonna have to redo 2020 in 2021 it looks like

Last edited:

It's gonna be a requirement ... sports and scholarships may have to be cut as well. I don't think people understand how bad this can potentially get ... we headed full-speed to it right now. The epidemic is just beginning, we're not even in the middle of it yet. The SWAC stays afloat because football revenue ... missing a season or going thru it with with an economic depression of this magnitude will be devastating.

The fact Trump is having classified meetings about a public health concern should let you know that this is really really bad and there are things he is keeping from us we need to know.

Last edited:
Back