Jackson State New QB Jalon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With these many comments from outsiders, sounds like fear and worry to me.
I betcha they sayin, "how the f*ck did JSU get this dude?!!" Hahahaha!!!

Basically. If he had chosen valley then they’d be in here saying “good catch” “way to go valley”. “He’s about to light the swac up”.
That’s because they don’t care about valley. But they hate JSU so they’re in here trying to front like they not nervous & praying this dude is not LEGIT!!!! They worse than them housewives on ratchet tv. Lol
You gotta ignore the old trolls man.

All I can tell you is light some candles and hope like hell you all get by PV & BCU. Otherwise, you all will be in a hell of a fix like the Iranian Navy trying to close the Strait of Hormuz....LOL

Hey, Hey, Hey, don't have PV in this convo, we already been told we have NO shot at beating the mighty THEE this year, we don't have the best QB in the SWAC like those guys

Hey, Hey, Hey, don't have PV in this convo, we already been told we have NO shot at beating the mighty THEE this year, we don't have the best QB in the SWAC like those guys

I didn't have the heart to tell them they are going 5-7 and losing to AAMU & PVUAM in 2019. It might be true but that's just evil and abusive......LOL

I see southern got their foot in their mouths as usual ... Steady on JSU threads but don’t bring that same energy to they daddy Alcorn cause they know they place... just pathetic. Y’all better hope Grambling , PV , and Texas southern... yes Texas southern don’t take another step up or y’all might not come out the west.... don’t think you’re secure cause Skelton came out of no where last year... the west steady recruiting and preparing for him... hope that kid got an arm or he getting exposed this year while you jiving and chucking with PV.

I see southern got their foot in their mouths as usual ... Steady on JSU threads but don’t bring that same energy to they daddy Alcorn cause they know they place... just pathetic. Y’all better hope Grambling , PV , and Texas southern... yes Texas southern don’t take another step up or y’all might not come out the west.... don’t think you’re secure cause Skelton came out of no where last year... the west steady recruiting and preparing for him... hope that kid got an arm or he getting exposed this year while you jiving and chucking with PV.
Foot in our mouth? Don't yall do that every year? You hope we don't come out the West. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lmao
Theres only one L on that list (South Alabama). The rest of yall arses will go either way.

This is worse than Trump kowtowing to Putin at Helsinki.....LOL I am glad A&T didn't go to East Carolina with that mind set much less Jacksonville State. Must you Tigers kowtow even in public? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back