Jackson State New QB Jalon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL But I will be 100% honest. I have not trusted a JSU staff since Comegy left. I was excited when we hired Hendrick. He has made many improvements where I already thought we could go from a 5-5 team to at least a 7-5 team. With Jalon, im hoping we can reach the 9 win mark.

Seems like Hendrick has been doing some good things and bringing in some good players. Maybe a new day in Jackson. But I don't see first in the East.

P.S. Make sure GR does not shake hands with the coach.

Last edited:
My question is, way wasn't there other schools knocking down the door to get this kid? From what I've been hearing, his roommate at Florida said he aint right and that same roommate moved out. I have my reservations.

My question is, way wasn't there other schools knocking down the door to get this kid? From what I've been hearing, his roommate at Florida said he aint right and that same roommate moved out. I have my reservations.
Comments like this (with no corroborating evidence) are expected from you.
Where are the criminal charges? Why isn't he in jail? How do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no other schools were pursuing this individual?
If he did assault anyone, he should pay for it, but until then, he's free to pursue an education and play football.

Last edited:
Comments like this (with no corroborating evidence) are expected from you.
Where are the criminal charges? Why isn't he in jail? How do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no other schools were pursuing this individual?
If he did assault anyone, he should pay for it, but until then, he's free to pursue an education and play football.
I said I have a question. He's now a j st player. I'm asking you and j st supporters a question. Do you know the answer? I bet you don't. I'm not surprised from someone like you.

I said I have a question. He's now a j st player. I'm asking you and j st supporters a question. Do you know the answer? I bet you don't. I'm not surprised from someone like you.
That's the JSU way, talk trash and dump on players and coaches from opposing teams, but suddenly play the innocent victim when someone is asking a legit question about their players and team. lol

That's the JSU way, talk trash and dump on players and coaches from opposing teams, but suddenly play the innocent victim when someone is asking a legit question about their players and team. lol

Man jags this ain’t bout y’all right now. Let us have our moment smh.... jags always want to be the spotlight on something... sat down some where lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That was without pads... he ain’t hitting that speed until 20 yards out.

Now if he can scramble quickly with escapability then we’ll see.

Looks pretty quick for a tall guy. Not blazing speed but probably enough natural ability to cause a coordinator to adjust his game plan...at least to prevent him from scrambling. Hey...ain't much happening now in college sports so nothing wrong with folks getting excited over stuff like transfers...lol.

All I know is that the Prancing J-settes probably should get fully R.A.D. trained before this cat hits the campus. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back