Why Men Don't Marry?

There is some truth to it no matter how you look at it.......

Hell the whole thing is true really. Look at the current marriage rates lol. Yea, no one goes into a marriage thinking like this but if that marriage fails (which over half of them do), THEN you realize real quick the system wasn't meant to work in your favor.

Last edited:
I know if me and my wife don’t work out. I will be a hoe for the rest of my life. Being with one person can be limiting. Not saying marriage is bad, but when you are single you have a lot more options and can do what you want to do.

I know if me and my wife don’t work out. I will be a hoe for the rest of my life. Being with one person can be limiting. Not saying marriage is bad, but when you are single you have a lot more options and can do what you want to do.

Bruh....LMAO!!!
Me to.

Man truth be told marriage is cool and I have learned to not respond to everything. When I first got married I responded to every damn thing. Now I'm like oh well.

Also, a lot of men are miserable because they don't have a hobby. I got back in the gym 2 months ago and I enjoy it. I can go there...look at some fine tender then take my ass home. LOL

Also I have a 15 year old at home and he has gotten in to girls but he has no interest in high school girls. He wants a college chick.

You might wanna not let your wife see this.

Man truth be told marriage is cool and I have learned to not respond to everything. When I first got married I responded to every damn thing. Now I'm like oh well.

Also, a lot of men are miserable because they don't have a hobby. I got back in the gym 2 months ago and I enjoy it. I can go there...look at some fine tender then take my ass home. LOL

Also I have a 15 year old at home and he has gotten in to girls but he has no interest in high school girls. He wants a college chick.
I think that is my problem. I just need a hobby. I'm usually busy taking the kids here and there, doing things with and for the wife and not myself.

Bruh....LMAO!!!

Me to.
I said, the same thing, infact I had planned on getting with a woman of every ethnic background, but then I realized a few things:
1) It's not my personality, I was never a hoe to begin with,
2) this area is not large enough to be a hoe, too many people run in the similar circles.
3) the STDs out there and
4) I don't want any unplanned kids.

I think that is my problem. I just need a hobby. I'm usually busy taking the kids here and there, doing things with and for the wife and not myself.

Yea bruh you have to do some things for you. TV is my thing and I have this wonderful surround sound but my wife wants to sit her ass down everyday and watch some bullshit. Well I fixed that....I go to the gym. When I get home I want to watch one or two shows and I'm gone to bed. She asked me why and I told her I don't get in to those shows. She felt bad...now she kinda gets in to what I want to watch.

Communication.

Prolly not bruh. I thought the same thing after I said “I don’t” and I’ll be dayamed if I didn’t return to the way I was pre-marriage: homebody, playing w/ a lot of man-toys, ignoring desperate assed females as usual, and doing me which doesn’t encompass wasting my time or $$$ near a woman. I piss the locals off like crazy because I know they like me but I never give any of them an opportunity :D .

Yea bruh you have to do some things for you. TV is my thing and I have this wonderful surround sound but my wife wants to sit her ass down everyday and watch some bullshit. Well I fixed that....I go to the gym. When I get home I want to watch one or two shows and I'm gone to bed. She asked me why and I told her I don't get in to those shows. She felt bad...now she kinda gets in to what I want to watch.

Communication.

You don't wanna watch Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines either, huh?

The key is after 40 if you don't have kids get snipped. You avoid the kids. Don't sleep with project girls or trailer park trash or nasty chicks who don't care of their pussy. You avoid diseases. Also make sure you both show each other your test results and fodonraw dick. Those things alone will keep you in the game for life.

You don't wanna watch Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines either, huh?

Hell no....hell my wife doesn't watch it. My wife's a nurse practitioner and she loves those medical shows...911, the Resident, Grays Anatomy.....

But we both love Investigation Discovery. We can watch that together all night.

Back