Why Men Don't Marry?

As I told my wife on yesterday, a woman should try her hardest to remain sexy and keep herself up and a man should have to constantly show his wife he yearns for her.

My fiancee has been working out four days a week, going to Zumba sessions and all that to lose what she feels is excess body fat. And I told her she looks good as is right now. But she was like she wanted to improve her physique to stay attractive for me. I was like, as long as you don’t lose it in the important places, I’m cool with it. Lol

My fiancee has been working out four days a week, going to Zumba sessions and all that to lose what she feels is excess body fat. And I told her she looks good as is right now. But she was like she wanted to improve her physique to stay attractive for me. I was like, as long as you don’t lose it in the important places, I’m cool with it. Lol

Brother just keep supporting her.

My wife tells me all the time that she is fat. I'm like bullshit...you thick fine. I broke down what fine is and she was laughing. I was like it is women that really over weight but it's how they carry themselves and their dress code that makes them sexy. She was confused because her ex told her he wanted a woman with some ass and broke up with her. SMH....but I'm glad he did because she is the best gift God has ever provided to me.

If they don't exercise now while they're young, she'll probably end up obese by the time she's 40. Obesity is a real epidemic among a lot of women these days due to diet and other health impairments.
Once they gain the weight, it's hard to get it off.

Brother just keep supporting her.

My wife tells me all the time that she is fat. I'm like bullshit...you thick fine. I broke down what fine is and she was laughing. I was like it is women that really over weight but it's how they carry themselves and their dress code that makes them sexy. She was confused because her ex told her he wanted a woman with some ass and broke up with her. SMH....but I'm glad he did because she is the best gift God has ever provided to me.

The results have been promising

The results have been promising
Jayrob is right man. Encourage her to keep it up, even if she doesn't really need it right now, those habits will help her when her metabolism slows down or if yall have a baby and she needs to figure out how to drop excess weight. I have seen a lot of sisters who didn't really have to work out before a baby, have a kid and the weight explodes.

If they don't exercise now while they're young, she'll probably end up obese by the time she's 40. Obesity is a real epidemic among a lot of women these days due to diet and other health impairments.
Once they gain the weight, it's hard to get it off.

Jayrob is right man. Encourage her to keep it up, even if she doesn't really need it right now, those habits will help her when her metabolism slows down or if yall have a baby and she needs to figure out how to drop excess weight. I have seen a lot of sisters who didn't really have to work out before a baby, have a kid and the weight explodes.

Let a woman's thyroid get out of whack and see what happens. Many women have thyroid issues that either go untreated or they can't get their medication correct to balance it. My wife gained weight that way. One of the things I do is encourage her. Make her feel beautiful and wanted.

The funny thing is some dudes don't exercise themselves but want the finest sister on the block. SMH....

Being real, I have absolutely no desire to get married. There are some perks to it I know but it's just never really been something I desired to do. Pretty sure most men wouldn't get married if it wasn't something that was expected of them to do either. I'm in my mid 30's. Pretty much everyone that I went to high school with for the most part all got married in their early to mid 20's. The majority of them are either divorced and dating, divorced and remarried, divorced and single with kids, divorced and paying child support.... or still together for the sake of the kids or finances. And then of course those females that stay because they've had kids by the dude and are now in their mid to late 30's and feel like it's too late to start over and are miserable. And then also of course the dudes that stay because "it's cheaper to keep her."

Yea, I know there are plenty of "successful" marriages out there, but if we're going to be real, they are far outnumbered by those that I spoke of above. Honestly it's kinda funny... on facebook i'm friends with a ton of people that I went to high school with and you'd be amazed at how many times dudes that are considered to be single (in other words, not married), get private messages from these married women. "Hey, what you been up to I haven't seen you in so long...", "Hey, I saw your momma the other day and been thinking about you ever since...", "Hey i'm going to be in your area Saturday night, what you have going on..." Man you just have no idea. And pretty much no dude wants to believe his woman would do it but, there are SO many that are. If you have one of those wives that always looks forward to "girls night" with major excitement...well, there's a good chance i'm talking to you lol.
I am married but I recently put a beach picture on facebook of me and daughter as my profile pic and I have been getting 1-2 women a week in my inbox making smalltalk and I go look at their profile and see full family.

I am married but I recently put a beach picture on facebook of me and daughter as my profile pic and I have been getting 1-2 women a week in my inbox making smalltalk and I go look at their profile and see full family.

+1

I'm not on facebook but instagram as you know since we follow one another....bruh so many women follow my sister and when she tags me in a post they want to follow me. So I'm like ok they can follow me. The next minute I'm getting DMs about my pics. One chick straight up told me she was not concerned about my wife. I never responded just deleted it.

+1

I'm not on facebook but instagram as you know since we follow one another....bruh so many women follow my sister and when she tags me in a post they want to follow me. So I'm like ok they can follow me. The next minute I'm getting DMs about my pics. One chick straight up told me she was not concerned about my wife. I never responded just deleted it.
Lol. Man, I hit delete so fast. IG don't really be a problem but them cougars and hood chicks on facebook mane...

Being real, I have absolutely no desire to get married. There are some perks to it I know but it's just never really been something I desired to do. Pretty sure most men wouldn't get married if it wasn't something that was expected of them to do either. I'm in my mid 30's. Pretty much everyone that I went to high school with for the most part all got married in their early to mid 20's. The majority of them are either divorced and dating, divorced and remarried, divorced and single with kids, divorced and paying child support.... or still together for the sake of the kids or finances. And then of course those females that stay because they've had kids by the dude and are now in their mid to late 30's and feel like it's too late to start over and are miserable. And then also of course the dudes that stay because "it's cheaper to keep her."

Yea, I know there are plenty of "successful" marriages out there, but if we're going to be real, they are far outnumbered by those that I spoke of above. Honestly it's kinda funny... on facebook i'm friends with a ton of people that I went to high school with and you'd be amazed at how many times dudes that are considered to be single (in other words, not married), get private messages from these married women. "Hey, what you been up to I haven't seen you in so long...", "Hey, I saw your momma the other day and been thinking about you ever since...", "Hey i'm going to be in your area Saturday night, what you have going on..." Man you just have no idea. And pretty much no dude wants to believe his woman would do it but, there are SO many that are. If you have one of those wives that always looks forward to "girls night" with major excitement...well, there's a good chance i'm talking to you lol.

describes a good percentage of the 30 something early 40 crowd in "Black" Huntsville that are in relationships/married. I also see alot of guys leaving their wives because they got FAT and they feel they can't show her off on "FACEBOOK" lol etc . pushing most women to get in the gym/have the "surgery" to prevent it. Social media has mostly a negative effect on black marriage in this age range. There are some instances where it's vice versa and the woman is leaving the man for the very same reason. When married women are hitting up single guys..either they found out the husband was cheating, they don't find their husband attractive anymore, heard about the D game, or better job/ lifetsyle etc

Last edited:
Marriage is the new hussle out here.
bjfxqc.jpg

.Once the blissful ceremony is over...a lot of women (not the women on this board) don't know what's next. They accomplished the main validation. Now the games begin.

Some women tend to begin a power play to seize total control slowly.
It starts with he's going out too much, then it's the money, then it's the quality time with family, then it's time with her family...it keep going until some dudes break and just do whatever to keep the peace.
Then she loses respect for him and his friends see it and wonder who is the guy now?

The more he defends himself the more he sounds like a wimp. Then they lose respect for him.
This is usually around midlife crisis time.
This sh1t plays out over and over.
The whole problem is the reasoning.

Why did they really get married.

It's usually two different reasons but only one is really honest with why. The other wanted a fantasy.

bjfxqc.jpg

Lol. Man, I hit delete so fast. IG don't really be a problem but them cougars and hood chicks on facebook mane...

LMAO!!!!

Bruh.....I'm polite because I don't want to mess with the company's money. My wife and I joke about taking one for the team.... She told me is a woman offers me a $1 million that I had better make her wildest dream come true. LMAO!!! I told her if a dude offers her that amount I'm sending him a Father's Day card...LMAO!!!

Seriously though...I politely respond that I'm married and try not to indulge. I just don't want to mess up my sister's cash flow. LOL.... Now when I was single....shit my sister put me out of her Yoga studio. LMAO!!! She has this one bisexual friend who is now married to a woman....man when I say we had some nice times....whew...

Last edited:

Marriage is the new hussle out here.
bjfxqc.jpg

New???? Shit marriage is the oldest hustle in the book.

Man I got in to a heated debate at the barbershop about men paying for pu$$y. Married dudes talking about they never paid for none. I mean these cats got mad. I told them that EVERY man has paid for some pu$$y; whether it was actually pulling out some money or investing time because to me time is MONEY.

Man I got in to a heated debate at the barbershop about men paying for pu$$y. Married dudes talking about they never paid for none. I mean these cats got mad. I told them that EVERY man has paid for some pu$$y; whether it was actually pulling out some money or investing time because to me time is MONEY.

New for most. Old to many

.Once the blissful ceremony is over...a lot of women (not the women on this board) don't know what's next. They accomplished the main validation. Now the games begin.

It starts with he's going out too much, then it's the money, then it's the quality time with family, then it's time with her family...it keep going until some dudes break and just do whatever to keep the peace.
Then she loses respect for him and his friends see it and wonder who is the guy now?

The more he defends himself the more he sounds like a wimp. Then they lose respect for him.

It's usually two different reasons but only one is really honest with why. The other wanted a fantasy.

bjfxqc.jpg

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! It IS possible! :) For the first time, I agree with you!! LOL You read my mind on that one.

When I say new, I'm speaking on the mind set of some. Maybe it was that way back then, but now it's more of a lazy act to come up pr make life easier.

I've been around women or know women to want to get married, so they can see their whole pay check, didn't want to work another job, life got hard and they wanted a dude to help them out with life in general
2ecm44g.jpg

I've been around dudes who or know dudes to want to get married so that not be lonely or be part of the "couple crowd"
2ecm44g.jpg

That's the new I"m speaking on.

But that spilting rent from both parties is a hidden thing and plays a part in folks getting marriage. Bills add up and everybody wanna floss these days in the IG life we live. Social media got ppl want to get it by any means
2ecm44g.jpg

Most can't do that on one income
2ecm44g.jpg

Did you folks see the article about the wife took the new husband's savings and paid off her 50,000 dollars student loans? Apparently they got married and put their savings account together. The husband put in 45000 and the wife put in 5000. She took all of it and paid her student loans off without asking him. Lol Now that is a come up. Lol I guarantee you that dude said he will never pay for pussy. Lol

They're in denial or just plain dumb. Marriage is for governmental purposes any how.
If their god is supposed to be over everything, why not just go before him and get married and forego the marriage license.

bjfxqc.jpg

Concerning the part in RED....SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lmao!!!

Concerning the rest....man some dudes try to still do the shit they were doing when they were single. When you get married you supposed to change. My wife and I hang out with other married couples. We are trying to get a couples trip together.

Concerning the part in RED....SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lmao!!!

Concerning the rest....man some dudes try to still do the shit they were doing when they were single. When you get married you supposed to change. My wife and I hang out with other married couples. We are trying to get a couples trip together.

24ytlpw.jpg

Back