Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, everybody gettin' got...

giphy.gif

All that no means no and what clothes you are wearing doesn't give a person license to touch your without your permission...you gone act like you don't know this now???Come on dude!

CT I agree but as my wife once told me....women must be always aware of their surroundings. It's similar to the Mike Tyson situation...a man calls you to his hotel room at 2 am. WTH you think he calling you for...

CT I agree but as my wife once told me....women must be always aware of their surroundings. It's similar to the Mike Tyson situation...a man calls you to his hotel room at 2 am. WTH you think he calling you for...
Sorry Found...but I and other women no longer want to shoulder the burden of the men who refuse to "get it." Mike should have taken that blueball, jacked himself off in the shower and avoided 2 years behind bars....

I am a great proponent of being able to pleasure yourself and not doing anything for sex or behind loneliness...more folks should learn this...

Some of yall still think its okay to have sex with a coworker though I bet?

@The Founder @chocalate_topaz We keep trying to tell them.

They don't get it bruh....

I was at a Christmas Party last night and sat next to my momma. I saw some chicks that work upstairs and one of them literally grabbed my arm and said "You lucky you married." The chick who I always look at when I'm in my truck was like "I don't care if he is...he cute and dress nice."

I went and sat down next to my momma again and didn't move.

My wife would have been there with me but she is traveling to her relative's funeral.

So, a few days ago, a client invited me to an event her company had a table at. I extended my hand and she actually got really upset that I offered a handshake vs a hug. I had to explain that I meant no harm but I just want to make sure I am respectful of people's space.

Sorry Found...but I and other women no longer want to shoulder the burden of the men who refuse to "get it." Mike should have taken that blueball, jacked himself off in the shower and avoided 2 years behind bars....

I am a great proponent of being able to pleasure yourself and not doing anything for sex or behind loneliness...more folks should learn this...

Man them pills were not going to work on Mike....LOL

So, a few days ago, a client invited me to an event her company had a table at. I extended my hand and she actually got really upset that I offered a handshake vs a hug. I had to explain that I meant no harm but I just want to make sure I am respectful of people's space.

Also, that one picture hugged up can cause some questionable pain.

what pills you talking about?

Them calm down pills lol.....

Listen Mike called this woman at 2 am. What did she think they had planned....Netflix and chill...LOL.... When this chicks dad was interviewed I wanted to jump through the TV and slap the shit out of him. Negro said, "well it was Mike Tyson and we thought he was inviting my daughter to talk." Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn LMAO!!!!

Ain't nothing open after 10 but legs....

I've never done it, and would not do it, but I'd be telling a lie of I said I've never seen it work. I think it works for older folks not folks under 45. I have also seen it work for so many white folks it surprises me. I often wonder are they just wired different from black people when it comes to relationships and marriage?

Some of yall still think its okay to have sex with a coworker though I bet?

@The Founder @chocalate_topaz We keep trying to tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back