Kevin Hart Video Is Graphic, Extortionist Admits Money Grab

The average man could not say no to this. I'd eat her butt out at the board. Luckily I'm old and broken so I would not have the opportunity to do so, but if I had money I'd definitely do it. This is why I can't win the lottery. The Good lawd knows I have no common sense over a woman like this. Lol

lol. I said on Facebook that I wont to be secretly wealthy. Money with no fame. I will even pretend to be broke publicly so I dont attract attention.

AMEN!!!!

I told my wife this...she feels the same way. If it's not people trying to mess your over it's family asking for a handout.

He did that apology cause he knows wife was gonna take him to the cleaners, pre-nup or not. A sympathetic judge is a game changer. But don't know why wife #2 would be mad...hell, she is a sidechick that got wifed. Guess she didn't think her sidechick job would be replaced....now she knows.

Well, let's see who it will be tomorrow....

He did that apology cause he knows wife was gonna take him to the cleaners, pre-nup or not. A sympathetic judge is a game changer. But don't know why wife #2 would be mad...hell, she is a sidechick that got wifed. Guess she didn't think her sidechick job would be replaced....now she knows.

I am disappointed in him though for being sloppy enough to get recorded. Also, dude out here popping pills. WTF?

lol. I said on Facebook that I wont to be secretly wealthy. Money with no fame. I will even pretend to be broke publicly so I dont attract attention.
I got a buddy that hit off that big jackpot on mega millions. He got 1.5 million. No one knows. That's the type of jackpot I wanna hit. Not the 500 million. Lol

So the second wife was a side piece to the first wife?

I don't keep up with these people.

The average man could not say no to this. I'd eat her butt out at the board. Luckily I'm old and broken so I would not have the opportunity to do so, but if I had money I'd definitely do it. This is why I can't win the lottery. The Good lawd knows I have no common sense over a woman like this. Lol

That hurt my head so bad, I know I could resist yes I could, I just know it no problem bring it on

I don't think Pre-Nups get overuled over Cheating. Otherwise how are all these cats getting away with it? Don't the judge have to administer the state's divorce law as it written? Second wife aint been married long enough to Hart to take anything but child support and maybe temporary alimony for a period of time. Hart just needs to stay single and then you can do what you want. Or he needs to hire Barry Bonds lawyer. LOL.

Hart is just dumb. Don't feel sorry for him at all.

I think both of them should suffer. His wife should take him to the cleaners and she should go to prison for trying to extort money. That's the only way to put an end to some of this cheating and extortion. After Michael Jordan gave his wife half of his fortunes, did the White heifer get any prison time for trying to extort money from him. Last I check, extorting money is crime too.

Last edited:
The Twitter brigade is alleging, using the sidechick's own words, that Kevin Hart could have been possibly raped?

Back