Kevin Hart Video Is Graphic, Extortionist Admits Money Grab

I would do the same....they talking federal charges!! Imma get me the best lawyer I can and do whatever it takes to win....Kevin already winning in public opinion so hell yeah, we got to sway like hell...

Well look what lawyer popped up out of the sewers. It's funny to me how they make these women strip off all the makeup and find the most humbling clothes to wear. Nah hoe put that outfit on you had on at the club when you were trying to screw Kevin...and Kevin Hart....man sit the fuck down. SMH

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/20/entertainment/montia-sabbag-kevin-hart/index.html

"I'm not an extortionist, I'm not a stripper," Sabbag said. "I'm a recording artist and an actress and I've not broken any laws. I had nothing to do with these recordings."

That's easy just show us ONE song she made or even ONE play or movie or sitcom or even just a casting call ole girl went to. I actually don't think she set it up but she can keep that singer lie LOL

I would do the same....they talking federal charges!! Imma get me the best lawyer I can and do whatever it takes to win....Kevin already winning in public opinion so hell yeah, we got to sway like hell...

LOL....I guess...but it is so funny to me how they makes these women look so homely.

That's easy just show us ONE song she made or even ONE play or movie or sitcom or even just a casting call ole girl went to. I actually don't think she set it up but she can keep that singer lie LOL

LOL...It's going to be entertaining....note I said entertaining and not interesting.

It's hard pretending they're enjoying sucking spoon and get that puddin pounded for free. Lol

Kevin Hart you have got to be one of the dumbest dudes I know. You gave up this nice beautiful chocolate thing for some side chick. SMH....I love me a woman with some natural hair. She cute also...

MV5BNzQ4OTA5NjEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUwNzA2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Torrei-Hart-Kevin-Hart-Career-Sex-Scandal.jpg

For every fine, beautiful, sexy woman, there is a man some where tired of her stank azz attitude. Just saying...

Kevin Hart you have got to be one of the dumbest dudes I know. You gave up this nice beautiful chocolate thing for some side chick. SMH....I love me a woman with some natural hair. She cute also...

MV5BNzQ4OTA5NjEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUwNzA2MjE@._V1_.jpg

Torrei-Hart-Kevin-Hart-Career-Sex-Scandal.jpg

Back