Haymer Speaks in Video with USM Band Director

This had zero to do with anything to honor the spirit and effort. Why suddenly do this when a Black band comes to town? That damn band director just didn't want to be embarrassed by the Jukes blowing on them and Haymer fell for it.
Do a joint gesture to take down that damn dixie flag if you want to be serious.
Now THAT would've been a REAL gesture of spirit and effort.

If you guys feel that strongly about it, why don't you just simply refuse to visit their racist campus? I think that would really show them!

:

Last edited:
He's still trying to figure out how he can blame Haymer for the 12.5% decrease in enrollment in just one year. Lets do the numbers. Last year enrollment was at its peak of 10,000 students. 12.5% of 10,000 is 1,250 students or approximately 1,300 students. No one hasn't said anything, but that is a VERY drastic decline of student in just one year. I wonder how long any school can sustain itself with those massive blows year after year. I'm sure making Haymer the escape goat for all his problems makes him sleep better.

Last edited:
This had zero to do with anything to honor the spirit and effort. Why suddenly do this when a Black band comes to town? That damn band director just didn't want to be embarrassed by the Jukes blowing on them and Haymer fell for it.
Do a joint gesture to take down that damn dixie flag if you want to be serious.
Now THAT would've been a REAL gesture of spirit and effort.
SU performed their regular show. You didn't even look lol.

Those are your words, not mine. You said yall were asked to come shuck and jive.

Wonder what's next on Haymer's agenda for the Human Jukebox, wear hoods and burn a cross with the Ku Klux Klan?

The irony............And in front of some racist redneck with a Nathan Bedford Forrest t-shirt on.

11934766_507643046067862_1053109814_n.jpg

Last edited:

Not surprised, everyone loves the Boom!

I bet that racist mug with that Nathan Bedford Forrest t-shirt on was looking at the J-Settes and reminiscing about the days when his ancestors would raid the slave quarters at nights. To him, it is all about preserving his Southern heritage and getting his hands on those J-Settes.

I bet that racist mug with that Nathan Bedford Forrest t-shirt on was looking at the J-Settes and reminiscing about the days when his ancestors would raid the slave quarters at nights. To him, it is all about preserving his Southern heritage and getting his hands on those J-Settes.

Unlike the Jukebox, the Boom don't shuck and jive with racists.

Unlike Southern's band, the Boom never shuck and jived with racists.

Ya'll marched all the way to the State capitol and the Confederate battle flag still flies. They just keep raping the crap out of ya'll.

Last edited:
Back