Haymer Speaks in Video with USM Band Director

Ya'll marched all the way to the State capitol and the Confederate battle flag still flies. They just keep raping the crap out of ya'll.
Not like Jindal did to yall. LOL!! No more need be said. We've got a free stadium, no rent costs, no upkeep costs. All of that's funded by the state of Mississippi.
We keep ALL parking, ticket sales, stadium event monies, all items sold, etc. Yeah, we getting over on the state of Mississippi.

Just look at him, just yuckin in up with folks who could care less. It's like all his worries are gone while skinnin and grinnin for them folks. I've never seen him so happy and at home..:smh:
southern won't be able to live this down for a while. Po Jukes, look what your leader has done.

Just look at him, just yuckin in up with folks who could care less. It's like all his worries are gone while skinnin and grinnin for them folks. I've never seen him so happy and at home..:smh:
southern won't be able to live this down for a while. Po Jukes, look what your leader has done.

LMAOOO

Breh you a fool LMAOO!!!!!

Man yall dudes smh LMAOO

That's what he does best. The guy remind me of a "Minstrel Man." :confused:

Not like Jindal did to yall. LOL!! No more need be said. We've got a free stadium, no rent costs, no upkeep costs. All of that's funded by the state of Mississippi.
We keep ALL parking, ticket sales, stadium event monies, all items sold, etc. Yeah, we getting over on the state of Mississippi.

The way I see it, you have much bigger things to worry about. It seems like the State of Mississippi via its IHL Board has started the process of stopping what you consider "getting over on the State of Mississippi". If JSU continues to lose 1,300 students per year, in 6 to 7 years there won't be a JSU. I'm sure you can do the math on that.

LMAOOO

Breh you a fool LMAOO!!!!!

Man yall dudes smh LMAOO
BG, I know you a Juke and all, but you have to know what I'm talking about. You know how the game is played.
I can only imagine how you felt when you saw Haymer up there clownin.

Yeah Jay Rob and Bernard are beyond pathetic. Makes you wonder what they do for a living. They can't be anybody folks can count on. I bet they are viewed as just plain weird. SMH.
What up JR? My sympathies to you and them Buckeyes. In addition, my sympathies to you and them Jukes in spite of Haymer.

The way I see it, you have much bigger things to worry about. It seems like the State of Mississippi via its IHL Board has started the process of stopping what you consider "getting over on the State of Mississippi". If JSU continues to lose 1,300 students per year, in 6 to 7 years there won't be a JSU. I'm sure you can do the math on that.
That was an internal matter that's being rectified. The only reason JSU lost those students was due to the fact that the school over achieved with enrollment.
It's not a matter that hasn't been rectified. Now southern's enrollment has been dwindling for quite some time.....but this is the band board.

Wonder what's next on Haymer's agenda for the Human Jukebox, wear hoods and burn a cross with the Ku Klux Klan?

Next on Haymer's agenda is to continue to be the nation's greatest collegiate marching band and all that that embraces!

That was an internal matter that's being rectified. The only reason JSU lost those students was due to the fact that the school over achieved with enrollment.
It's not a matter that hasn't been rectified. Now southern's enrollment has been dwindling for quite some time.....but this is the band board.

As usual, defying my words and the obvious signs. Losing 1,300 students all at one time is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Diversionary tactic, stay on topic, this is the band board.

Is this better???

Losing 50% of band students from 400-plus members to less than 200 members in less than 3 years is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Jukes at it again ganging up on my poor fellow innocent boom fans. The shade is real in here huh jukes? Well y'all can say what y'all want about jsu but they weren't mic'd up at the meac\swac classic... So aside for jiving for Massa y'all need mics? Y'all need mics to get across the field in sound whew jukes Greg's rolling over in his grave. Link below lmao.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/9/3/16250136/southern-south-carolina-state-bands

Oct 21st.

Jukes at it again ganging up on my poor fellow innocent boom fans. The shade is real in here huh jukes? Well y'all can say what y'all want about jsu but they weren't mic'd up at the meac\swac classic... So aside for jiving for Massa y'all need mics? Y'all need mics to get across the field in sound whew jukes Greg's rolling over in his grave. Link below lmao.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/9/3/16250136/southern-south-carolina-state-bands

Somebody didn't read the article

Is this better???

Losing 50% of band students from 400-plus members to less than 200 members in less than 3 years is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Better, I think I will have a Snickers candy bar, I'm hungry. Is that why Southern increased the size of it's band because y'all thought the Boom was marching 400? Blame your boy, O'Neill Sanford for the scholarship mismanagement. :(

Last edited:
Back