The pads were popping at Alabama A&M Tuesday.

To all SWAC teams on our schedule: make reservations to see us kick your tails this year. Don't miss it.. It will be spectacular. Some will get it worse than others. They know who they are!!!

Just remember you heard it from me first. I want my credit for accurate prognostication. I am Oracle.

Reactions: J C
To all SWAC teams on our schedule: make reservations to see us kick your tails this year. Don't miss it.. It will be spectacular. Some will get it worse than others. They know who they are!!!

Just remember you heard it from me first. I want my credit for accurate prognostication. I am Oracle.

Aaaannnd save.

In 3 years of football, Spady has one win against a SWAC team that finished with a winning record.

ONE.

And we let the AD paint that ONE win on the wall of the field house.

We won't win 5 games this year

AAMU has a decent offense but if they want to become a threat to beating the best teams in the SWAC they are going to have to start showing they have a defense.

In 3 years of football, Spady has one win against a SWAC team that finished with a winning record.

ONE.

Oracle, don't let facts cloud your judgment. :D

Also, I hope pads were popping only once a day because if there were 2-a-days.... mr ncaa might come calling.

Oracle, don't let facts cloud your judgment. :D

Also, I hope pads were popping only once a day because if there were 2-a-days.... mr ncaa might come calling.

One a day is enough for us...that's why you can hear the pads popping loud on that practice. I wish everybody else good luck in the race for runner-up.

One a day is enough for us...that's why you can hear the pads popping loud on that practice. I wish everybody else good luck in the race for runner-up.

Yall must be getting each player to slam them on the concrete or something.

AAMU has a decent offense but if they want to become a threat to beating the best teams in the SWAC they are going to have to start showing they have a defense.

That's what we recruited and worked on all spring and summer. But we don't want any preseason concessions... everyone should play out the season as if they have a chance to win...just understand what the outcome will eventually be.

ONE.

You may be banned from Crews after the sixth win.

Looking at your schedule, you don't have to play Grambling which is a plus. Another plus is that you and UAPB returns the most players in the SWAC. However, you come into this year with an unproven QB. Also the teams that are a major threat to beat you are all on the road. It will be hard to gauge AAMU being that they play 3 FBS schools to start the year..

It won't be any easier for AAMU this year though. A lot of teams have something to prove in the EAST. If he can fix the defense and get good QB play he will have a chance to win the EAST. If not 5 wins at best. I was at yall homecoming last year when yall played us. Yall QB is the only thing that kept yall from getting blown out. His ability to run the ball saved yall offense. When your QB got contained in the 2nd Half it was over.

This thread would be an excellent candidate for the smack board. AAMU MIGHT finish ahead of Valley.

It won't be any easier for AAMU this year though. A lot of teams have something to prove in the EAST. If he can fix the defense and get good QB play he will have a chance to win the EAST. If not 5 wins at best. I was at yall homecoming last year when yall played us. Yall QB is the only thing that kept yall from getting blown out. His ability to run the ball saved yall offense. When your QB got contained in the 2nd Half it was over.

Our QB play this year will be better than last year. Redshirt sophomores or true freshman will provide pop down the field. If neither work out, we can bring in the Viking, and he will be better than Opie.

Back