The pads were popping at Alabama A&M Tuesday.

My fellow Bulldogs hate to hear it, and I've been saying it for quite a while...Spady was the wrong choice and should have been sent elsewhere after that 3-8 debacle in 2015.

I guess some people dont learn until they encounter consequence.

My fellow Bulldogs hate to hear it, and I've been saying it for quite a while...Spady was the wrong choice and should have been sent elsewhere after that 3-8 debacle in 2015.

I guess some people dont learn until they encounter consequence.

All rooms will be gone by the time you realize we will be in the SCG. You may have to get one on Texas-Louisiana line and drive to the stadium on game day.

All rooms will be gone by the time you realize we will be in the SCG. You may have to get one on Texas-Louisiana line and drive to the stadium on game day.

If Spady wins the East, I will literally ride around Madison County looking for a live crow to kill, cook and eat.

If Spady wins the East, I will literally ride around Madison County looking for a live crow to kill, cook and eat.

Find a good recipe for extremely bland meat. They say is best cooked with plenty of garlic, onions and olive oil.

I had your back until the statement highlighted above..............You know y'all scared to leave Huntsville.

I had your back until the statement highlighted above..............You know y'all scared to leave Huntsville.

You got it backwards...People will be scared when we leave Huntsville and head their way. EVERYBODY on our schedule deserves what they get...Three years of payback is due to anyone who beat or came close to beating us. It even goes for those who did not beat Spady. You know who you are!!!!

I hope we have that same fire about cleaning house at the end of the year as we do about preseason hype......

Because lips always get sealed around the holidays...

We gave up 38 points per game last year and return just about the whole defense....and they are DOMINATING Spady's offense in fall camp.

We gave up 38 points per game last year and return just about the whole defense....and they are DOMINATING Spady's offense in fall camp.

Dude, anybody can dominate Spady's offense.. smh

THATs what im tryna tell you. JSU and AAMU were BOTH sorry last year. you gonna still be sorry this year.

Glass, the highly rated true freshman, is #1 on the depth chart and is likely to be the starter. Completing over 70% of his passes.

This is a new year. Get ready for the Bulldog Blitz.

Glass, the highly rated true freshman, is #1 on the depth chart and is likely to be the starter. Completing over 70% of his passes.

This is a new year. Get ready for the Bulldog Blitz.​
Mane you know that we will never have another qb like TK we Dll:rolleyes:

You got it backwards...People will be scared when we leave Huntsville and head their way. EVERYBODY on our schedule deserves what they get...Three years of payback is due to anyone who beat or came close to beating us. It even goes for those who did not beat Spady. You know who you are!!!!

Do you roll your own loud and use leaves soaked in Cognac? lol

This is a new year. Get ready for the Bulldog Blitz.

That just means your defense is bad. Really bad.

Do you roll your own loud and use leaves soaked in Cognac? lol
So that's it, uh. I knew something was wrong with the light yellow girl in Mumford who kept jumping up trying to badger us but did not realize nothing was coming out her mouth, and with the guy behind us who kept jumping up pointing at that old clock when everyone else realized the time was being kept on the sidelines.

Man. Spady was one cool cat in Grambling, but Broadway use to cuss his *** out on a regular. Lol. We are talking worst than Saban-Kiffin. Spady had a habit of putting us in unnecessary 3rd down plays until Broadway started flexing his headset.

I want to see Spady do well this year. I think he finally has his still of players in his program and did a pretty good job in recruiting for the past 2 years. Good luck to the dogs.

[QUOTE place 'TE="Tigerpride, post: 2619584, member: 70"]What? Is that how you won 3 games last year? Im confused.[/QUOTE]

I am talking about the number of games we will win this year. We don't expect JSU to be any we should be concerned with. No better than 4th place.

Back