Hughes, Mississippi recruiting and the NCAA?

yes.. so when you are totally irrelevant in two years, I can scream at you, "I told you so"...

that's all...

There is always that barrel and that crab SMH!!!!!!!! Stop wishing on that star those wishes don't come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is always that barrel and that crab SMH!!!!!!!! Stop wishing on that star those wishes don't come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, unlike most, I wish Alcorn well. I can't stand SU and im not too fond of the BAMA Schools because they are smalltime BUT Alcorn is alright with me. I sincerely hope that Alcorn and JSU meet every year to determine the EAST champ and I sincerely hope JSU beats that azz 50-0.

Where did I lie? For every Bama State baseball thread, I can show you 100 JSU football threads on the Smack Board. So using your logic, would you agree that everybody in here cares about JSU Football?

You should have indicated you were throwing shade and not being serious. Lol...I asked Melendez and our AD about your allegations and they told me there were no NCAA violations.

You should have indicated you were throwing shade and not being serious. Lol...I asked Melendez and our AD about your allegations and they told me there were no NCAA violations.

That's why he put it on the smack board and not the sports board lol

However, the thread on the smack board made it way back to the baseball discussion on the sports page. Making false allegations on either board should be frown on by moderators. I'm a old man that do not joke about serious allegations like NCAA violations.

However, the thread on the smack board made it way back to the baseball discussion on the sports page. Making false allegations on either board should be frown on by moderators. I'm a old man that do not joke about serious allegations like NCAA violations.
So Josh Moon has aged you? Is that what you're saying?

The man whose done all he can to smear the reputation of your beloved school named Alabama State, yet you call him a "friend"? I doubt if MH or Sting would agree with that.

From the high road:

ASU just keep winning like we are (the last 3 Commissioners Cups reside at ASU!!!!) and you jsu blowhards keep talking loud and not winning a damn thing. (other than tennis... btw, aint yall on probation for cheating? )

carry on....

From the high road:

ASU just keep winning like we are (the last 3 Commissioners Cups reside at ASU!!!!) and you jsu blowhards keep talking loud and not winning a damn thing. (other than tennis... btw, aint yall on probation for cheating? )

carry on....

Won't last for long... JSU will be back on top and real soon....

He was cool with the payout years ago. Until the church board stepped in and made them hire Deacon Mudbone. This is just a thread for the bamas to be bamas. Nothing less, nothing more.

I don't see how this has an effect on JSU either. As much joy as I'd have to see this hamper JSU...I just don't see it. It's a reach

From the high road:

carry on....

Hey MH, is Josh Moon your friend?:snicker:

And oh, congrats to Bama State for winning the commish cup in spite of winning only ONE major sports title in three years.

It's already been 3 in a row. When did yall win 3 Commish cups in a row????

Stop and think about it. Yall blowing the same smoke that yall have for years and all the while, other schools are doing the actual winning.

i think we won 4-5 in a row... you new to this.. dayum sho not true to this! lol

The man whose done all he can to smear the reputation of your beloved school named Alabama State, yet you call him a "friend"? I doubt if MH or Sting would agree with that.

Maturity allows you to have friends from all races, professions, political ideology, etc. It doesn't mean you agree with everything they do or say.

Back