Hughes, Mississippi recruiting and the NCAA?

Lol...Everything in Montgomery is transparent. Josh and the Advertiser and other local media (tv, talk radio) have Bama State on ufck up alert. We're clean. If we were not Moon and crew would surely let you know.

BTW Did you see where new baseball coach Vasquez said 95% of his players are coming back.

Its good your non-African American players are coming back... that only means JSU gets to whoop them this year.... We are the Kings of the East.... don't let one year fool you.

Clearly, you need to learn to separate fantasy (SmackBoard material) from reality. That thread is another way of saying that, "Bama State cheats in everything that they're good at.".... "Behind every Bama State success, there's a scandal.".....or...."If Bama State ain't cheating, they ain't trying".

I don't even like baseball. LOL. I would have posted the same had it been your chess club or Volleyball team. But here you are, on the other hand, hanging around in a thread that probably should be on the SmackBoard. LOL.

Clearly, you need to learn to separate fantasy (SmackBoard material) from reality. That thread is another way of saying that, "Bama State cheats in everything that they're good at.".... "Behind every Bama State success, there's a scandal.".....or...."If Bama State ain't cheating, they ain't trying".

I don't even like baseball. LOL. I would have posted the same had it been your chess club or Volleyball team. But here you are, on the other hand, hanging around in a thread that probably should be on the SmackBoard. LOL.

So lying is okay on the Smack board but not the Sport Board? Please clarify.

So lying is okay on the Smack board but not the Sport Board? Please clarify.
Where did I lie? For every Bama State baseball thread, I can show you 100 JSU football threads on the Smack Board. So using your logic, would you agree that everybody in here cares about JSU Football?

Call it what you want but my response was to the comment about people from JSU not giving a damn about ASU Baseball, which I proved to be incorrect when I provided a baseball topic about ASU that was started by someone from JSU. If it makes you feel any better, you weren't the only JSU poster concerned about ASU baseball. Carry on....

Call it what you want but my response was to the comment about people from JSU not giving a damn about ASU Baseball, which I proved to be incorrect when I provided a baseball topic about ASU that was started by someone from JSU. If it makes you feel any better, you weren't the only JSU poster concerned about ASU baseball. Carry on....

But the topic was really created to say, we don' give a fugg about ASU baseball. Sure you won ONE but that's called winning a battle. You ain't JSU when it comes to baseball. You are not a concern... Just like JSU ain't worried about Alcorn football. Some schools have a good year but they can't sustain a strong program like JSU. Like it or love it... LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT!

I am, in fact, calling it what I want....and that's Bama State is an unethical, constant cheaer. My thread had more to do with that than it did your Confederate heritage baseball team. Is that true? Maybe, maybe not....Maybe. It's smack. All in fun. But carry on.

Simmons signed with MSU. Im told the investigation has landed in MSU's recruiting of Simmons.
"I'm told?! Never mind who "told" you this. Where's your evidence?
As a requirement for posting articles, one was led to believe that "opinions" are not facts worthy of posting, but factual articles are facts.
You've yet to post a factual article on Hughes being investigated by the NCAA. I'm trying to figure out why you posted this article in the first place, other than to hint negativity towards JSU, but it seems to have backfired.

Last edited:
But the topic was really created to say, we don' give a fugg about ASU baseball. Sure you won ONE but that's called winning a battle. You ain't JSU when it comes to baseball. You are not a concern... Just like JSU ain't worried about Alcorn football. Some schools have a good year but they can't sustain a strong program like JSU. Like it or love it... LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT!
So you gave attention to something that you don't care about??? Hmmmm, I guess that makes sense

Crazy thing tho is that Hughes has never had any hiccups or issues with the NCAA lol , not one transgression against him in his career, his reputation is solid especially when it comes to recruiting carry on tho we good over here

To say you aren't concerned with Alcorn Football you manage to always bring us up in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with us!!!!!!!!!

Crazy thing tho is that Hughes has never had any hiccups or issues with the NCAA lol , not one transgression against him in his career, his reputation is solid especially when it comes to recruiting carry on tho we good over here

*30 year career. You know the clowns love emphasizing that part except when they want to post some negative hypothetical B.S.

To say you aren't concerned with Alcorn Football you manage to always bring us up in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with us!!!!!!!!!

yes.. so when you are totally irrelevant in two years, I can scream at you, "I told you so"...

that's all...

Back