Jackson State University Sonic Boom of the South (2016-2017)

Blu Bengal

2016 - 2017 Sonic Boom of the South Drum Majors!
JSUDrumMajorsFab4.jpg

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No! Fantastic Four is the nickname for Alcorn's Drum majors! I can live with the "Fab Four"!
Actually JSU used fantastic 4 long before Alcorn. That was the nickname back in the 90's when 4 became the norm on until 5 became prevalent. Not that they had some brand on it.

I thought the traditional name was Fantastic Four... but who knows...

That's Alcorn DMs name, we've traditionally had 4 since 1985. I think the name should be J4 too. Fab Four is too similar to Alcorn,

Actually JSU used fantastic 4 long before Alcorn. That was the nickname back in the 90's when 4 became the norm on until 5 became prevalent. Not that they had some brand on it.

Stop

Can someone pleas tell me why does the boom come to the stadium so late for big games (Su, alcorn, homecoming)??

Liddell is no longer the Band Director, why let those kids sit in the sun for over 2 hours before games just to blow on opposing bands when they enter the stadium, that's beyond crazy!

Opposing bands should march in after the Boom NOT before!

Liddell is no longer the Band Director, why let those kids sit in the sun for over 2 hours before games just to blow on opposing bands when they enter the stadium, that's beyond crazy!

Opposing bands should march in after the Boom NOT before!

But they could at least be at the stadium 1hr and 45 before and sit on the bus

It's far more exciting and artistic than that frankenstein march by a certain DM from a certain school.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back