Visiting the SU LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum

It was a warm blustery October day. The sun just set on the horizon inviting the night to take its turn. After hours of celebrating life and enjoying living, it was time for the masses to....no....no....I...I cant do it...no....its too painful....ITS TOO PAINFUL. You bastards...why did you do me like this?

Doug hasn't even figured out that Gram just does not give away free tickets to coaches.

You do know where the Thurgood Marshall School of Law resides right?

If you get a chance, visit the Thurgood Marshall Law Center.
pg-11-Thurgood-Marshall-quits-health-reasons-full.jpg

Its very educational

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It was a warm blustery October day. The sun just set on the horizon inviting the night to take its turn. After hours of celebrating life and enjoying living, it was time for the masses to....no....no....I...I cant do it...no....its too painful....ITS TOO PAINFUL. You bastards...why did you do me like this?

:emlaugh:

The LenaHorne/SmokeyRobinson LightSkin Hall of Fame Committee came together last night for an emergency meeting and decided to immediately induct Ginger White into the hall of fame. They were so please with her work of taking down someone from the other race that not only did was she placed in the hall of fame, she was given her own suite.

Everybody please welcome Ms Ginger White...
198926-ginger-white.jpg

..and the new Ginger White Super Skank Back Stabber Suite

Also immediately added to the Skank Backstabbing suite are:
AliciaKeys_7512.jpg

Evelyn-Lozada_crop_340x234.jpg

And last but not least

videopic.jpg

The first Grambling grad in the SU Lightskinned Hall of Fame.
congrats

lol at this thread, I got a brother that went to SU. His mind is messed up... Its sad that GR is really telling the truth on SU smh

lol at this thread, I got a brother that went to SU. His mind is messed up... Its sad that GR is really telling the truth on SU smh

Brave...GR knows exactly what Im talking about. This aint something GR is making up. These are first hand experiences for the most part. GR had a lot of relatives that went to SU and they told me stories. Plus I spent some time on that campus growing up and I know how bad they treated me while I was there. Its a shame.

GR had a lot of relatives that went to SU and they told me stories. Plus I spent some time on that campus growing up and I know how bad they treated me while I was there. Its a shame.
lol @ GR, but you redder :lol: than most of the pics in this thread.

GR got a winter coat like the Arctic fox and snowy owl? Dang GR, say it ain't so!

GR was mistreated while on SUs campus because of my skin color. One of the dorm conselours asked me if I was the janitors son.

Will you TexasSouthern attention whores please get off this thread. Nobody said a word to you

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR was mistreated while on SUs campus because of my skin color. One of the dorm conselours asked me if I was the janitors son.

Will you TexasSouthern attention whores please get off this thread. Nobody said a word to you
No mas no mas lmmfao

If you don't want me on your thread you need to lock this beytch after you post...now how is that for an attention seeking whore!
thumbnail.aspx

Not that it matters but, uhhhhhh, were you? Now tell me about your winter coat.

Easy here,

AT LEAST YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN WOMEN.......THOSE PICS CAME FROM YOUR SECRET STASH BRO!!!......

And last but not least

videopic.jpg

The first Grambling grad in the SU Lightskinned Hall of Fame.
congrats
Dayum dude, they let you in? I feel slighted. Dayum, wait. I'm not a back stabbing skank. Oh well.............Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newest addition to the lightskinnneded Hall of Fame (move over SOG)

joe-oliver-e1332881814201.jpg

"I know George Zimmerman, I quit my job to defend George Zimmerman, I havent
seen or talk to George in 10 years, but I know him and I know his voice."

Newest addition to the lightskinnneded Hall of Fame (move over SOG)

joe-oliver-e1332881814201.jpg

"I know George Zimmerman, I quit my job to defend George Zimmerman, I havent
seen or talk to George in 10 years, but I know him and I know his voice."

Now this one is just dirty!!! :lol: :emlaugh:

Back