Visiting the SU LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum

Get Ready

Get Ready is so excited about visiting the SU campus this weekend. Besides upgrading my knowledge of bullet dodging and removing my car tag so they cant tell where its from, GR will visit the SU LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum.

GR will be attending the induction ceremony for their new members on Friday night. This years inductees are Alicia Keys and her ugly ass husband:
alicia-keys-steps-out-with-swizz-beatz-08.jpg

The SU search committee said they admire the way Alicia took
this guy from his darkskinned wife and that hopefully they will produce
and bunch of clear babies.

GR cant wait to visit the Boris Kojo and wife suite.
Boris-Kodjoe-and-Nicole-Ari-Parker-8-31-08.jpg

The Committee was so proud of his series on NBC that lasted 3 whole weeks

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BTW

If yall see anybody that looks just like this lady
ruby-dee-3.jpg

Please call GR right away
There is some ass kicking that he needs to get done

BTW

ruby-dee-3.jpg

Boy you siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW

ruby-dee-3.jpg

When you roll up , you might wanna whisper in her ear and ask if she took her "crazy pills" today before you start cussing at her. Also bob & weave to the right case that umabrella comes from the left side.

Last edited:
Re: Visiting the SU Lena Horne/Smokey Robinson LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum

Lena Horne/Smokey Robinson LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum

This is one of the best exhibits
will_smith1.jpg

The SU folks are the most proud of the Smiths....but they are encouraging Jada to
leave will for mark Anthony and make even more lightskinneded babies.

Re: Visiting the SU Lena Horne/Smokey Robinson LightSkinneded Hall of Fame and Museum

This guy was not turned down by the hall of fame committee because of his big lips
The committee says thats a no no
But they got one look at his family and
nrichie1.jpg

that did it for them...

yh'all are not well :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The LenaHorne/SmokeyRobinson search committee is still on the
fence about this family...
obama-family.jpg

...for obvious reasons (far left)

Stared me down???? Whooped my ass is more like it. What are you talking about? Dont you know the story?

Huh? Wait a min! She whooped your ass?! Not good Ole GR? I remember you telling me she cussed your ass out and wanted to fight. Please post that story again LOL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GR, you should also tell the story about how you saw the great eddie robb in 99 stuck outside the stadium.

Man I almost forgot to tell yall about my visit to the LenaHorne/Smokey Robinson Museum and Lightskinneded Hall of Fame.

Every school should have one of these...in one form or another.
One of the most interesting stops is the RosaParks/CorettaScottKing Civil Rights Museum.
It was really nice. Lots of pics of certain folks.
rosa_parks1.jpg
coretta-scott-king.jpg

They have a replica boycott bus set up in the museum.
Rosa_Parks__Bus.jpg

They only difference is they have it set up where the lightskinned folks set up front.
(There is no mention of MLKJr for some reason)

Huh? Wait a min! She whooped your ass?! Not good Ole GR? I remember you telling me she cussed your ass out and wanted to fight. Please post that story again LOL!
Dude...Ruby Dee went windmill on my ass man. She was in "finish him" mode until her great grandkids picked her up and took her away. She better be glad they came...I was just about to get mad.

When they came got her, I was like
cowardlylion.jpg

Roooooooaaaaar..put em up put em uuuuuuuppp

Last edited:
GR, you should also tell the story about how you saw the great eddie robb in 99 stuck outside the stadium.
It was a warm blustery October day. The sun just set on the horizon inviting the night to take its turn. After hours of celebrating life and enjoying living, it was time for the masses to....no....no....I...I cant do it...no....its too painful....ITS TOO PAINFUL. You bastards...why did you do me like this?

It was a warm blustery October day. The sun just set on the horizon inviting the night to take its turn. After hours of celebrating life and enjoying living, it was time for the masses to....no....no....I...I cant do it...no....its too painful....ITS TOO PAINFUL. You bastards...why did you do me like this?

:lmao: I am back on the fo' again please don't do it I Ain't Ready :lol:

:lmao:
You ain't right! :lol:

Back