BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they do!! That's why I think they should lose their tax credits!!!

BTW, MOST large companies pay no, or very little taxes. GE is not an oil company and they paid absolutely no federal income taxes.

:quiet: Let's let them tell us why only the Oil Companies get tax breaks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Of course they do!! That's why I think they should lose their tax credits!!!

BTW, MOST large companies pay no, or very little taxes. GE is not an oil company and they paid absolutely no federal income taxes.

WOW!! I wonder who ALLOWED them to NOT pay federal incomes taxes....smh

Didn't you say poor folks live off the government anyway? They'll be ok, right? SMH

Welfare takes less than 1 percent of the U.S. budget. It's barely a blip on the screen. The military budget comprises 22 percent of the U.S. budget. Guess what, more wars and battles overseas continue to pay huge dividends for corporations like Haliburton, Exxon and other international corporations and those who have stock in those companies.
In short, it pays to go to war.

Go in the hood and say that.. I bet you won't get out...lmao

And I ain't have to say it.. YOU say it.. maybe not on here... but who on here don't know where FOOD STAMPS, SECTION 8 HouSing.. PROJECTS come from?

Did you you forget?...smdh

Hey you're the one who keeps saying that about folks living off the government. I have no problem with them getting theirs when large corporations are getting their own version of welfare.

Uh Beans I aint 45 yet. Don't cross the line now....I may sue you for age discrimination. LOL
Uhh....JR, you werent the Band guy I was talking about. I actually was talking about the one that keep a trumpet in his car for band emergencies.

Hey you're the one who keeps saying that about folks living off the government. I have no problem with them getting theirs when large corporations are getting their own version of welfare.

lmao @ you not having a problem with grown folk who don't want to work "Getting Theirs"... I know not all .. but keep it funky.. you made a general azz statement and most of the folk in the hood are COMFORTABLE in the hood... You wonder why?

But you have no problem with that...

lmao @ you not having a problem with grown folk who don't want to work "Getting Theirs"... I know not all .. but keep it funky.. you made a general azz statement and most of the folk in the hood are COMFORTABLE in the hood... You wonder why?

But you have no problem with that...

I can tell you they didn't JUST get comfortable in the hood. I can also tell you that there are folks, regardless of political party, who want and need those folks to REMAIN in the hood. Be real about it.

Now why don't you post gas prices for 2011?
You still fail to realize that gas prices rise and fall according to the U.S. dollar, as was stated earlier.

You posted those numbers as if they are the 2011 prices knowing full well that they were not. Damn shame.

Exactly. Folks need to visit China and see how much they depend on us. LOL.

JR, "us" does not equal to the U.S.. Most of the large international corporations are an entity unto themselves. They have no loyalty to the average American, that's why those same companies are sending jobs overseas to China, Taiwan and Korea. They are in it for the profit and could care less about the number of factory jobs they're sending overseas.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can tell you they didn't JUST get comfortable in the hood. I can also tell you that there are folks, regardless of political party, who want and need those folks to REMAIN in the hood. Be real about it.

EXACTLY! But you keep getting me twisted like I "THINK" it's one party... I don't give a damn about most republicans... Most of MY PEOPLE are democrats.. so I do have concerns for them.. especially when I'm looking out for my family.. and I have to fight to change their way of thinking to get up off their azz when the government making it easy for them to NOT.

EXACTLY! But you keep getting me twisted like I "THINK" it's one party... I don't give a damn about most republicans... Most of MY PEOPLE are democrats.. so I do have concerns for them.. especially when I'm looking out for my family.. and I have to fight to change their way of thinking to get up off their azz when the government making it easy for them to NOT.

You only mention the BAD of the democrats. You may not like the repubs, but you damn sure don't complain about them as much.

You posted those numbers as if they are the 2011 prices knowing full well that they were not. Damn shame.

No, that one slipped by me cause I didn't see the date on the post. Now why don't you post the 2011 prices since you're so interested in gas prices.

You only mention the BAD of the democrats. You may not like the repubs, but you damn sure don't complain about them as much.

WHO I am going to complain to about the Repubs? This whole board is 98% democrats..

When I am fussing and trying to help my fam. Republicans is NOT the reason their mindset is on only doing enough so that they can keep getting their government assistance! That's democratic policies homie.

BTW.. when Bush was in office.. I was a heavy on him...

But please do explain to me again why I should be complaining about the Repubs. right now when the last 2 years the Dems controlled the senate and the house and still control the senate now? Help me understand that.

Last edited:
Lord Have Mercy On US(A)....while I do feel justice was served...we should not be gloating & dance in the street over the death of our enemy...just my Christian faith...willing to bet President Obama feels the same!

Post 5000 :swink:

I have some of the same feelings. I too feel that the president feels the same.

Understand. Osama bin Laden should not have been looked upon as a freedom fighter. His movement was not a pro democratic movement like what is going on in the Middle East now. He was called a religious fundamentalist. I think that one could have called him a religious fanatic.

Last edited:
So do we ..if we would drill

And thats where folk fug up in thinking. WE don't sell oil like those countries. That would be Sociocommufacistnazism. The free capitalist corporations (that don't even have to be in the U.S.) would drill and sell that oil. Now you can't possibly believe these corporations are going to sell this for less than market price? The oil companies are TELLING you they are shipping gas OUT of the U.S. because they can make more money on it else where. If they get that oil they will do the same...make billions more...and you and I will still be paying $4 a gallon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back