THE LEGEND BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yea thats the one and the one he threw on 4 & 6 in the corner, dude clearly was outta bounds in the back on the endzone, Lol, boy I tell you, they cheated,
what about that kick-off return they brought back, how u throw a flag when the boy is clearly at the other teams 20 yard line Lmao, even JSU fans was like, where did that flag come from, LOL

That TD on the far end of the endzone was out of my vision... I was sitting next to jsu band... When I saw it I was like damn the endzone must be wide as hell.... But I was too far to even see...

Who's your co-signer/sponsor before I continue?

what is you talkin about dude LOL, lets be real about the game and call a spade a spade, no way in hell JSU offense should have had 49 points, we drove the ball up and down the field on that Dark Side Defense of yall LOL, we could have put up dayum near 60 points, we dropped 2 pick 6s picks, and they brought back a Kickoff LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Casey was under a lot more pressure than he had been all season. The O-Line really was disappointing. Those back foot throws were due to that pressure. It was real, not imagined. But even on his back foot, the threw that damn ball where his WR could catch it. Y'all say it was the all the WRs. But Mighty Casey made a throw, with SU players all in his face, that his WRs could catch.

But robber yall up here acting like this dude was just throwing darts and picking his poison all night... keep it real man.. you were at the game...
Yall talking like I was talking when I first saw Steve McNair in 92 at Alcorn Homecoming against TxSU...

Yall need to cut this crap out.... Yall just excited yall actually have a QB now... just that simple...

Robber that ball was CLEARLY out of reach man.... come on nah'....

IS this dude serious, #7 stretched his arms out to clearly show the ref that he wasn't holding, u do get a 5 yard jam, but clearly the dude was already in the endzone, the WR acted out as he was being held, the ball sailed 5 yards outta the endzone LOL
It's hard to get near the ball when the DB just grabs you and pull you back. The WR made that cut and your DB was burnt. He did what he had to do. He got caught. The WR just kept trying to do his job. Still doesn't excuse the DB for what he did.

Casey was under a lot more pressure than he had been all season. The O-Line really was disappointing. Those back foot throws were due to that pressure. It was real, not imagined. But even on his back foot, the threw that damn ball where his WR could catch it. Y'all say it was the all the WRs. But Mighty Casey made a throw, with SU players all in his face, that his WRs could catch.

Dude save that crap Lol, u know and I know, Casey was brought down to the Casey he is, dude never faced a Defense scheme like what SU had on him that night, blitzing him and jamming his receivers, it had gotten to a point where nothing was working for yall shatty offense lol, dude miss me with that, yall tried QB option, it worked one time and we stopped that shat, yall tried doing screens with B.J, lol that didn't work, then yall tried running the ball, which again didn't work, like I said, doing that Madden crap, droppin all the way back in the pocket and throwing it up and hoping your WR make a play, worked well lol,

That TD on the far end of the endzone was out of my vision... I was sitting next to jsu band... When I saw it I was like damn the endzone must be wide as hell.... But I was too far to even see...

Lol dude was out of bounds, they didn't even replay it on the screen, lol, he ended up all in the bushes, but the refs gave him a TD lol,

ROLL CALL:

All TSPN JSU folks who coming to Houston this weekend sign in

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
*9)

* Being generous with listing a whole nine spots.

Cleb,

Just RUSH ANYBODY up the MIDDLE all day on this DUDE.... yall don't have to deal with their refs....

Yall do this.. yall win! Big time!!... You heard it here first!

SU had to deal with some flakey refs. and some poor ass coaching decisions at the END.. when we were WINNING!!!

Hey Bighead,

I don't hear no more CRAP about the JUKEBOX doing the HALFTIME score...

I wonder why?!?!

:lol:

But robber yall up here acting like this dude was just throwing darts and picking his poison all night... keep it real man.. you were at the game...
Yall talking like I was talking when I first saw Steve McNair in 92 at Alcorn Homecoming against TxSU...

Yall need to cut this crap out.... Yall just excited yall actually have a QB now... just that simple...
I don't recall anyone saying anything about darts or picking poison in THIS game. We all think he had an off night. But those previous game, Mighty Casey threw better than any QB these eyes had seen. 50 yard handoffs. Again, you notice no other school posters that saw him say what y'all saying. That's because he was dissecting their secondaries.

It's hard to get near the ball when the DB just grabs you and pull you back. The WR made that cut and your DB was burnt. He did what he had to do. He got caught. The WR just kept trying to do his job. Still doesn't excuse the DB for what he did.

Lol, what cut, it was a fade my boy, what are u talkin about, the slot WR faded to the corner of the endzone, what cut and how would he get to the ball when the ball was 5 yards out of the endzone, lol

Tell me what u thought about that flag being thrown on our kickoff return, when ole boy was down the sideline at the 10 yard line, what u think about that play lol

Robber it was some touching on that play... but that damn ball had to chance of being caught in bounds even with ONE foot in...smh

Cleb,

Just RUSH ANYBODY up the MIDDLE all day on this DUDE.... yall don't have to deal with their refs....

Yall do this.. yall win! Big time!!... You heard it here first!

SU had to deal with some flakey refs. and some poor ass coaching decisions at the END.. when we were WINNING!!!

Hey Bighead,

I don't hear no more CRAP about the JUKEBOX doing the HALFTIME score...

I wonder why?!?!

:lol:

Lol, it should have been 15-0 real talk Lmao
them clowns get a 15 yard penality when Wells momemtum force him to hit dude lol, what a joke

Dude save that crap Lol, u know and I know, Casey was brought down to the Casey he is, dude never faced a Defense scheme like what SU had on him that night, blitzing him and jamming his receivers, it had gotten to a point where nothing was working for yall shatty offense lol, dude miss me with that, yall tried QB option, it worked one time and we stopped that shat, yall tried doing screens with B.J, lol that didn't work, then yall tried running the ball, which again didn't work, like I said, doing that Madden crap, droppin all the way back in the pocket and throwing it up and hoping your WR make a play, worked well lol,
I'm sorry. Did you just say when SU stopped one thing, JSU went to something that worked??? And kept doing so??? For some reason i'm guessing that what coaches and players are supposed to do. Thanks for pointing it out. :tup:

I don't recall anyone saying anything about darts or picking poison in THIS game. We all think he had an off night. But those previous game, Mighty Casey threw better than any QB these eyes had seen. 50 yard handoffs. Again, you notice no other school posters that saw him say what y'all saying. That's because he was dissecting their secondaries.

Lol how u have a off night, u have an off night when you miss completions, dude didn't have an off night, he is off period, yall hype him up thats all, he had an off night, dude miss me with that, lol, if he had an on night, how would have the night gone?? lmao

Well why yall getting upset for us speaking the truth about what we saw...

This only tell me since MB think dude is that good means GSU defense really ain't that good....lol well secondary wise atleast....

And to think everyone had something to say about our secondary....

~shrugs~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm sorry. Did you just say when SU stopped one thing, JSU went to something that worked??? And kept doing so??? For some reason i'm guessing that what coaches and players are supposed to do. Thanks for pointing it out. :tup:

Lol, what u call that thing that work again, and who else runs it, Lol

real talk, I didn't see anything that was impressive from JSU at all that night, Lol but the refs ability to dictate a game

BOTTOM LINE:

JSU let a sorry ass coach with a sorry ass team damn near beat y'all (at home at that).
Dude, Tuskegee. :smh: :shame:

Now go sitcho ass down somewhere and make our reservation for Pappadeaux's Friday evening. Tim (poster formerly known as Jacktown) and I will arrive shortly after 8 a.m.

Lol, it should have been 15-0 real talk Lmao
them clowns get a 15 yard penality when Wells momemtum force him to hit dude lol, what a joke

I knew something was up from the first drive.. the refs pretty much marched jsu to the end zone... JSU offense didn't make ONE play that whole damn drive....

Now keeping it real.... we were doing dumb shyt like jumping off sides too much....

But speaking on how good their offense SUPOSSED to be.. they are not that good of an offense...

Well why yall getting upset for us speaking the truth about what we saw...

This only tell me since MB think dude is that good means GSU defense really ain't that good....lol well secondary wise atleast....

And to think everyone had something to say about our secondary....

~shrugs~
Cuz y'all crazy ass took it 1000 steps further talking about your QBs are better and he way overrated. Ain't a QB in FCS better than Mighty Casey. His worst game is better than the vast majority's best game.

I knew something was up from the first drive.. the refs pretty much marched jsu to the end zone... JSU offense didn't make ONE play that whole damn drive....

Now keeping it real.... we were doing dumb shyt like jumping off sides too much....

But speaking on how good their offense SUPOSSED to be.. they are not that good of an offense...

I agree, a couple of offsides penalities hurt us, but yeah their offense aint no better than ours lol, and granted we are starting from sractch still, going through only our 1st options in the play lol

Cuz y'all crazy ass took it 1000 steps further talking about your QBs are better and he way overrated. Ain't a QB in FCS better than Mighty Casey. His worst game is better than the vast majority's best game.

Robber you are trippin man... McGinty from what I saw 2 nights ago is a BETTER scrambler and better passer.... His passes are on the MONEY... he can't do nothing about our receivers DROPPING passes and not being able to get open even after he buys 6 to 7 extra seconds out of the pocket.

Get real man...

And yall were speaking all that foolishness before we decided to speak the truth... been wanted to say it... but just knew I was going to get called a "reverse" racist...:retard:

ok bruh, if u say so, lol, dude is a joke if i was ask to rate him, I'll take the young McGinty, dude needs some WR,
dude man-handled the Dark Side d by himself, lucky he didn't have any help lol, or a conscious to take over the game with his legs, cuz yall couldn't stop him, lol, I saw plays where he could have easily turned up field and ran for 30 yards or so lol

I agree, a couple of offsides penalities hurt us, but yeah their offense aint no better than ours lol, and granted we are starting from sractch still, going through only our 1st options in the play lol
Our offense ain't no better than y'alls. Except our offense scores a bunch of points in every game. And win.

Y'all got more excuses than a brother in jail.
Y'all got more excuses than Jimmy Swaggert. (was he from Baton Rouge???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back