THE GREATEST QB SINCE MCNAIR
392690521.jpg

THIS KID brought JSU back TWICE in 3 minutes
392690521.jpg

Did McNair EVER do that?
At this rate, he will go on the Mt. Rushmore of SWAC QBs
Go Ahead and start carving....Doug, McNair, CaseyO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
this has to be a joke... Steve McNair was WAAAAY more accurate than this dude... and

like I said ... give more credit to your receivers and less to this white dude... he is no better than Marcus Jacoby...real talk

Hey Casey
We know that your SIX TDs...thats right GR said 6 and 300 yards
wont get you recognized by the SWAC office AGAIN this week
392690521.jpg

But we know you are great.

You must be crazy GR :lol: . Dude is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. He threw atleast 5 pick 6's if our DB's could catch. All he does is throw the damn ball up and let his wr's make plays.

You must be crazy GR :lol: . Dude is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. He threw atleast 5 pick 6's if our DB's could catch. All he does is throw the damn ball up and let his wr's make plays.

Uuum if these WR are so good...where were they last year
You do realize that #10 #83 and #85 were on the team last year dont you
That "he almost threw an interception" crap doesnt count bruh.
This kid is the most accurate passer I have EVER seen.
He puts the ball where only his WR can catch it.
Even when he srambles he puts the ball right on the money.
yes the WRs have to go get it, CAUSE THATS THEIR JOB

The guy just scored 6 TDs and you say he is waaaaaaay overrated....not just overrated waaaay overrated
How many TDs would he had to score for you to say that he is better than average
I guess if he had thrown 10 TDs you would say he is decent.
All of yall are the same.
Give the boy his....it dont hurt bruh

Last edited:
Hey ain't that what a good quarterback suppose to do? place the ball where his WR's can make plays on it and the DB's can't.

Heard he can't scramble worth a damn and he slow. Sound like a feeding frenzy for our D to me! See you soon :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

The guy just scored 6 TDs and you say he is waaaaaaay overrated....not just overrated waaaay overrated
How many TDs would he had to score for you to say that he is better than average

smh. It was the system lol. Dude aint that good, at all. His WR saved him point blank, and the fact that all our starting DB's are young, all our expected starters were inelgible smh.

Whos fault is that? He was exploiting our shortcomings. That's what a good quarterback supposed to do.

Could it be your WR's improved after having a year to mature. Maybe they are playing better because they have matured and are fully committed to direction of the program. How can you say just because they were on the team last year they are not part of the improvement in the offense. That's why you want kids for multiple years. Praise all your players who are playing well not just the one!

Yall quick to praise the white boy and forget all about the brothers who have been on your team fighting for jsu.

you had really really garbage QBs last yar.. with GOOD receivers.. all they needed was some who could actually throw.. that's all this Casey dudes is .. a pretty good Qb... he ain't no damn legend....lmao

Maybe against SU, but he better be able to scramble when he see sTu!

JSU, yall better be adding plays that move the pocket!

Man SU was tagging this dude.. he ain't no good scrambler at all.. he loves to step up in the pocket even with that garbage Oline.. just keep sending someone up the middle... that will take him out the game... But non the less dde is good... just not as good as folk are saying... Dude balls don't be on target at all for the most part...That first pass of the game showed what kind of accuract he has... that shyt was TOTALLY off... like a good bit of other passes... like someone said He just puts the ball up in the air with a wide ass radius and he relties heavily on his receivers... if you have corners that actually Look for the ball... dude will get NOTHING in his passing game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back