If Jesus Was Found To Be Black?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. To deny logic is to go against one of the basic reasons for why we were created and why we are " a little better than the angels". If you think that every minsiter led alone member of the Christian church can quote the Bible verse for verse then good for you.

I do not believe that God gave us free will if he didn't want us to think.

I believe that the warning to STUDY was prophetically given because someone had seen the then future which is our past and present.

I feel that to deny logic is to deny God. To deny God is to not use the tools that he gave us to glorify him.

I offer you my apologies, because I thought that you had a better understanding of what you profess.

Of all the covenants that God has with man there's no situation where God will circumvent mans free will, it's just a cop out we use.

You can either go right (Gods path) or left (your own path)

And that is simply what I was trying to get across. If we are to believe that God put us here not to reason than bascially we're saying that we are nothing more than puppets and God is sitting up in heaven on his throne with nothing better to do than pull our strings all these light years.

That just doesn't make any sense

You don't even know your own scripture. The Bible is full of errors. As you said, if it's full of errors, then you must QUESTION Christianity (your words by the way).
Questioning Christianity is neither here nor there, but here are a few of the many dozens and dozens of errors in scripture....

I could post more than 100, but I'll post these few.....

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
Obvious contradiction
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
obvious contradiction
3. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
obvious contradiction
4. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8)
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
obvious contradiction
5. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
obvious contradiction
6. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
obvious contradiction
7. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:8)
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
obvious contradiction
8. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
obvious contradiction
9. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
obvious contradiction
10. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
No (Joshua 15:63)
obvious contradiction
11. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
Hell (Luke 3:23)
:shame:
12. Jesus descended from which son of David?
Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
Nathan(Luke3:31)
more contradictions
13. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
Neri (Luke 3:27)
:shame:
14. Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?
Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13)
No (John 1:19-21)
15. Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?
Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)
No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)
WOW!!!!!!!
16. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)
(blatant contradiction)
17. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
No (Luke 9:9)
18. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1)
Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)
(which one am I supposed to believe?)
19. Did Judas kiss Jesus?
Yes (Matthew 26:48-50)
No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)
(either he did kiss Jesus or he didn't)
20. What did Jesus say about Peters denial?
The cock will not crow till you have denied me three times (John 13:38)
Before the cock crows twice you will deny me three times (Mark 14:30) . When the cock crowed once, the three denials were not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a) failed.

I have dozens and dozens of more verses I could've posted that are a contradiction to each other, but you get my point.
If ALL scripture was truly inspired by God, he's not too competent because he can't get simple stories and numbers straight.
If I was a teacher and had to grade the reliability of those scriptures, I'd give it an "F" for Incompetence.
If I was an attorney in court trying to defend those contradictory scriptures, the judge would throw me out.

Folks need to quit lying on God and admit that men wrote the Bible and copied most of it from other writings and couldn't get their stories straight. This is why we have so many errors.

There's no way a true God would inspire passages with so many errors as I've seen in scripture.....no way.

Every once in a while somebody on here googles '101 bible contradictions' and copy/paste the list here. They don't study the bible themselves to find 'errors' they just post the list from one of these websites, like you did.

In fact see 101 bible contradictions HERE.
See 101 bible contradictions ANSWERED HERE.

If it's a choice between the bible having errors or you misunderstanding it, then don't give yourself so much credit. You're wrong. Either way, christians here are not interested in winning arguements, just souls. Until you decide to accept Jesus, little else matters.

p.s. And study the bible for yourself instead of copy/paste someone elses studying, it might change your end opinion...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm not a verse for verse man. I can tell you to study the Bible and follow the line from which Jesus comes and use basic common sense to know that Jesus could only hide among people who looked like him. Study the Biblical references to the way he looks ("hair like wool", "feet like brass burned in an oven"). Since you have such good control of verse, you should be able to find the references you seek very easily.

Why is it so hard to believe that Jesus looks like one of us?

Jesus may have had some color in his skin but he was not black. He was Jewish. Jew-ish. People quote, 'hair like wool' scripture all the time but maybe haven't looked at it.

In John's vision in the book of Revelation ch 1 he saw the son of man in glory with a head and hair that were WHITE like wool (not felt like wool). He also saw in glory feet like bronze, voice like river, etc... It was a heavenly vision, NOT a picture of Jesus on earth.

None of that implies that Jesus walked this earth as a black man though people mis-quote that scripture all the time to think that he did. Or were you talking about another scripture?

Here we go again referring to Judaism as if it's a race. The term Jew is simply an acronym for those who practice Judaism, it has absolutely nothing to do with the race or color of a people.

Last edited:
This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. To deny logic is to go against one of the basic reasons for why we were created and why we are " a little better than the angels". If you think that every minsiter led alone member of the Christian church can quote the Bible verse for verse then good for you.

I believe that the warning to STUDY was prophetically given because someone had seen the then future which is our past and present.

I feel that to deny logic is to deny God. To deny God is to not use the tools that he gave us to glorify him.

I offer you my apologies, because I thought that you had a better understanding of what you profess.

:)Thanks for such an excellent comment:)

You can never understand thing that are Spiritual because you are not saves. Your thoughts are rooted in this world and you will be judge as such. I and other Christains will forever seem to be foolish to You. Because:

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. To deny logic is to go against one of the basic reasons for why we were created and why we are " a little better than the angels".

Brother God did not create man for Man's great Logic. It was logic the sucker Adam and Eve to sin against God's will. Logic told them they would be as God..look where logic got them. God created man for HIS pleasure.

Revelation 4:11. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

You do a lot of believing, but in what? As a Chrisitians, we follow that which is written in scripture. Our foundational belief is sustained by the word of God. We are not to follow personal beliefs that are not consistent with God's will.

Proverbs 3:5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Now you are using logic with feelings..Wow, that is a terrible combination. Such will only render an emotional response. God places little value on human logic and probably less on feelings. David had a feeling of joy when he first attempted the retrieve the ark of the convenant and his logic told him that it was ok to use a cart instead of what God commanded (2 Samuel 6:1-20); A man died in the process.

My God requires obedience not logic or feelings.

Matthew 7:24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

1 Samuel 15:22. And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

No apologies necessary. The problem would have been, if you had understood me. No matter what I say to your or how I say it, we will forever be at enmity with each other on spiritual things.

Such is not neither your fault or mine, such is how God have such to be. You do not frustrate me, I used to be worst than you, actually a little more forceful. I have been remove from following the logic of this world.

As Christians, it is not our jobs to convert anyone, that is God's job, we err when we think we can or should. God only want us to share His truth and at His choosing, he will save. That to is written:

1 Corinthians 3:6. I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Romans 9:16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Good Day and God Bless

There is a Universal Creator in control, therefore there is order, just not in the exact way as portrayed by most religions.

• The Sun Rise daily, the seasons change quarterly, who is controlling this?

The Universal Creator is controlling this.

WOW... A UNIVERSAL CREATOR!

I will preserve your thesis due to the originality and uniqueness. I have NO response to what you have stated. I see no useful or productive reason to do so and for a lack of better words, your comments have rendered me SPEECHLESS.

Your reply is GREATLY APPRECIATED for such, I could never have imagine.

Destiny holds the answer that will resolve all, it will provide the undisputed TRUTH..

So long …

Last edited:
:)Thanks for such an excellent comment:)

You can never understand thing that are Spiritual because you are not saves. Your thoughts are rooted in this world and you will be judge as such.

Thank you for telling me I'm not saved, because I choose to use what God has given me.:shame: You say my thoughts are rooted in the world, when I just told you in that post you're quoting from where my thoughts originate.:shame:

Because:

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Brother God did not create man for Man's great Logic. It was logic the sucker Adam and Eve to sin against God's will. Logic told them they would be as God..look where logic got them.
Where you get this understanding of what I posted I have no idea. :shame:

God created man for HIS pleasure.
Dude, do you know how you make God sound?:shame:

Revelation 4:11. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

You do a lot of believing, but in what?
You do realize that your train of thinking has led to the deaths of millions of people don't you? It is no different than the crusaders, the inquisition, the slave traders, the popes that commissioned the slave trade, the conquistadors, the mass murderers of the native americans, etc. That's some company for you.:shame:

As a Chrisitians, we follow that which is written in scripture. Our foundational belief is sustained by the word of God. We are not to follow personal beliefs that are not consistent with God's will.

Christians are to follow the example of Jesus The Christ. This is where the word Chirstian comes from followers of Christ. Maybe you can, but I have not found one thingthat Jesus said that was not logical. Some things were so logical that he knew his followers at the time would not be able to understand. Jesus was so logical that the only choice fools had to not understand him was if they chose not to.

Proverbs 3:5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Now you are using logic with feelings..Wow, that is a terrible combination. Such will only render an emotional response. God places little value on human logic and probably less on feelings.
What? I have not never said I hated anyone on this thread, nor have I said I loved anyone.:retard:

David had a feeling of joy when he first attempted the retrieve the ark of the convenant and his logic told him that it was ok to use a cart instead of what God commanded (2 Samuel 6:1-20); A man died in the process.

My God requires obedience not logic or feelings.

That is your choice.

Matthew 7:24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

1 Samuel 15:22. And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

No apologies necessary. The problem would have been, if you had understood me. No matter what I say to your or how I say it, we will forever be at enmity with each other on spiritual things.

I do not hate you nor to I offer you any ill will.:noidea:

Such is not neither your fault or mine, such is how God have such to be. You do not frustrate me, I used to be worst than you, actually a little more forceful. I have been remove from following the logic of this world.

As Christians, it is not our jobs to convert anyone, that is God's job, we err when we think we can or should. God only want us to share His truth and at His choosing, he will save.

Now I will say this. Many of your responses throughout this thread have been very unChristianlike in your devilish attempts to judge people, JayRob and myself in particular. It is devilish to try and get people to attack you or to show some form of "hatred" toward you.

Know this: There is God's Word, God's Word mixed in with man's word, parts of God's Word taken out, parts of God's Word taken out and hidden, man's word presented as God's Word, and God's Word interpreted how it best suits man. God gives us the ability to think and if we don't use it we do not glorify him, which I can't see as being a good thing.

1 Corinthians 3:6. I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Romans 9:16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Good Day and God Bless

This is getting sadder.

Last edited:
WOW... A UNIVERSAL CREATOR!

I will preserve your thesis due to the originality and uniqueness. I have NO response to what you have stated. I see no useful or productive reason to do so and for a lack of better words, your comments have rendered me SPEECHLESS.

Your reply is GREATLY APPRECIATED for such, I could never have imagine.

Destiny holds the answer that will resolve all, it will provide the undisputed TRUTH..

So long …

Didn't the Creator create the universe? Wouldn't that make him a universal Creator? Just asking.

So, is THIS your way of bowing out gracefully rather than providing evidence to counter what I've posted? Is that how I should read this? The Bible commands it's followers to prove all things.

I was prepared for you to provide SOME evidence contrary to my posts, but instead, you choose to leave the scene? Interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
Here we go again referring to Judaism as if it's a race. The term Jew is simply an acronym for those who practice Judaism, it has absolutely nothing to do with the race or color of a people.

Jesus came from 2 people just like you and me. He was made by the Holy Spirit and Mary. We know the Holy Spirit is not part of the white race, black race, latin race, or any earthly race. So the next question was Mary part of the black race? Answer coming.

Quoting johns heavenly vision "head and hair were white like wool" doesn't imply that. That described the color of the head and hair that john saw, not the texture. It was a vision, he didn't feel it. No scriptures describe his earthly appearance so what scriptures tell Mary's nationality? BTW this not worth debating too long.

Either way, regardless of his earthly nationality I'm just glad he died for my sins and saved me!

Correct. That is why is is not in the bible. The bible refers to Hebrew Israelites collectively or their individual tribes or the nations of Judah or Israel after the separation. The term Jew was used from someone from the tribe of Judah or later someone from the nation of Judah. You NEVER see the people who refer to themselves as practicing Judaism as being Hebrew Israelite. Nor will they refer to the tribe to which they belong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ArXEOo2iU0

Jesus came from 2 people just like you and me. He was made by the Holy Spirit and Mary. We know the Holy Spirit is not part of the white race, black race, latin race, or any earthly race. So the next question was Mary part of the black race? Answer coming.

Quoting johns heavenly vision "head and hair were white like wool" doesn't imply that. That described the color of the head and hair that john saw, not the texture. It was a vision, he didn't feel it. No scriptures describe his earthly appearance so what scriptures tell Mary's nationality? BTW this not worth debating too long.

Either way, regardless of his earthly nationality I'm just glad he died for my sins and saved me!

Christ is our King because this is the Kingdom promised to him since the foundation of the world, but also because God promised David the Kingdom (and King) would come through his bloodline. Christ says he is the root and offspring of David. So are you telling me that Christ lived amongst a people and claimed them as his earthly blood relations and HIS NATION, but looked nothing like them?

Re 5:5 - Show Context
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Re 22:16 - Show Context
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

This is getting sadder.

You Win my Brother.

I will acquiescence (You win, I call uncle... I give up).

I could not read your reply, the color you selected was not conducive for reading. Like fog....

You continue in search of your Black Jesus and I will continue my Verse by Verse reading about the Jesus I have found. End the end, it is all about the desire of the heart, for we only will pursue that which we treasure.

Matthew 6:21. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Good Day and God Bless

Didn't the Creator create the universe? Wouldn't that make him a universal Creator? Just asking.

So, is THIS your way of bowing out gracefully rather than providing evidence to counter what I've posted? Is that how I should read this? The Bible commands it's followers to prove all things.

I was prepared for you to provide SOME evidence contrary to my posts, but instead, you choose to leave the scene? Interesting to say the least.

If you are talking about the portion of the Classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible" you repost/plagiarized from an online website. Brother, most mature Christains have already read this information. Don't you know that most people have the internet?. I am sorry to take away your thunder, but had you did another search you would found the "101 Contradictions In The Bible Answered". Also, If you only have read "nevaehinvesting" recent post you would have seen the counter response.

Every once in a while somebody on here googles '101 bible contradictions' and copy/paste the list here. They don't study the bible themselves to find 'errors' they just post the list from one of these websites, like you did.

In fact see 101 bible contradictions HERE.
See 101 bible contradictions ANSWERED HERE.

What is really important are the spiritual messages in the "contradictory scripturesâ€￾ you reposted. For example in 2 Samuel 24 /1 Chronicles 21 the true message was not about numbers, but God's anger with David and Why David did such an act. Those are the concerns Christians have. The numbers are less important. If you are looking to find fault in the Bible, God has allowed those descrepancies to provide your wish. I am glad there are descrepancies in the Bible, it serves a valuable purpose. The information you plagiarize will not change the faith of any of God’s chosen elect. It is written such is not possible:

Matthew 24:24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Again, the Bible is a book that will give you your heart's desire. Your desire is to find way to dispute it, thus you have been given a reason. The Bible does say:

Matthew 7: 7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
  1. I seek to know God and His will so I do.
  2. You seek to find reason to reject the Bible and you do
What a wonderful book that can do both.

What disturbs me more that all is that your god is "The Universal Creator", if your "Universal Creator", Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not one. Your "Universal Creator" is no more than a fake idol or some moon god, a god of man's imagination. You also stated that You don’t need a saviour, with such we are never going to be able to have a useful discussion. There is nothing I can really say to change your view and you will never change mine.

So in response to your rerepost of the classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible", all of the answers can be found by clicking on the url above that was originally posted by "nevaehinvesting".

I limit my plagiarization to Bible verses and if I use material from another source, I will reference that source. So when you repost/plagiarized the classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible" and you post your statement of faith “The Universal Creator with No Savior requiredâ€￾ Thesis, I knew than that any further conversation with you is futile.

In the end, there was much gained from hearing your view, such will be useful in educating others to an extreme opposing view.

Good Day..

Christ is our King because this is the Kingdom promised to him since the foundation of the world, but also because God promised David the Kingdom (and King) would come through his bloodline. Christ says he is the root and offspring of David. So are you telling me that Christ lived amongst a people and claimed them as his earthly blood relations and HIS NATION, but looked nothing like them?
Again, what I'm saying is that no scripture implies Jesus is of the our black race/nationality as some claim. Maybe he had some color in his skin, maybe he didn't, bible doesn't say. You're using context clues to conclude he was dark skinned, which is fine. But realize it's scriptures plus your opinion that's giving you your conclusion. Pray about it if it's important to you. There are billions of people with colored skin who aren't our 'black'.

The important thing:
1. His body (black or white) was beaten for us.:)
2. His hands (black or white) hand nails driven through them for us.:)
3. His head (black or white) wore a crown of thorns for us.:)
4. And He (black or white) died, rose, and lives for us!:)

Again, what I'm saying is that no scripture implies Jesus is of the our black race/nationality as some claim. Maybe he had some color in his skin, maybe he didn't, bible doesn't say. You're using context clues to conclude he was dark skinned, which is fine. But realize it's scriptures plus your opinion that's giving you your conclusion. Pray about it if it's important to you. There are billions of people with colored skin who aren't our 'black'.

The important thing:
1. His body (black or white) was beaten for us.:)
2. His hands (black or white) hand nails driven through them for us.:)
3. His head (black or white) wore a crown of thorns for us.:)
4. And He (black or white) died, rose, and lives for us!:)

My assertion is about nationhood/tribe, not color. It is obvious to all that the people who call themselves Jewish, are not the true descendants of Jacob. And I quoted scripture regarding the nationality of Christ and Paul. Black is color, not a nation of people. If you look up Ham in the Zondervan bible dictionary, it will tell you that Ham is the father of all the dark races, but not the Negro. I never asserted all dark skinned people were of the same nationality.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uh Illini:

You do know that Math 7:6 was Christ referring to dealing directly with a non-Israelite right?

Matthew 7:6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Dogs and hogs were considered unclean animals and gentile were called dogs because they were viewed to be unclean by Jewish standards. However, this passage of scripture in Matthew 7:6, taken in context and given the place it was delivered "The Sermon on the mount", it were mostly likely presented to Jews, not Gentiles. The term Dog here refers to wicked people (Jew or Gentile) whom after hearing the truth (God’s word); they not only rejected it, but also treat the messenger and the truth (God’s word) with indignation and disrespect. To continue to spend time in dialog with such a person, may bring harm upon you (as it did to Jesus in the end) and will definitely cause the truth (God’s word) to be disrespected and trampled on.

I think Jesus is making a similar statement in:

Matthew 15:14. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

In both verses, Jesus is saying that there will come a time when enough is enough. Dust off your shoes and move on (Matthew 10:14).

Such is my view based on my understanding of scripture.

Good Day and God Bless

But are there 36 tribes who have been given an inheritance from being descended from Abraham?

All 36 tribes that you mentioned...

... The twelve tribes of Esau, Ishmael and Jacob...

...have received an inheritance. All we have to do to see that is to look at the demographics of East Africa, the Middle East, and Western Asia.

... All are Hebrews, but ONLY Jacob has the promise...

Jacob has a birthright and his decendents are God's people through whom he would reconcile the world back to Himself through Christ. They will always be special to Him, even in the end of the age.

However, I refer to the promise God made to Abraham above and beyond that of the birthright of Israel. EVERY believer is included in that promise and EVERY UNBELIEVER excluded.

Salvation can be had by all through faith and works. The Kingdom is promised to the descendants of Jacob. There is a difference. All the other nations must serve Jacob.

FAMU CLIFF that video explain/answer in five minutes what not one biblical scholar could answer for me in only God knows how many years.

Thanks it's a great catalyst for me to use and go further.

FAMU CLIFF that video explain/answer in five minutes what not one biblical scholar could answer for me in only God knows how many years.

Thanks it's a great catalyst for me to use and go further.

Not a problem. Biblical scholars will not teach that. They have too much to loose. The Black ones certainly wont. They get tithes by teaching the order of Levi instead of the order of mechelzidek (Heb 7&8). Also, it would change the consciousness of a people if they understood

Mt 19:30 - Show Context
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Mt 20:16 - Show Context
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Please read the verses referenced in the video for yourself.

Illinijag post.......
If you are talking about the portion of the Classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible" you repost/plagiarized from an online website. Brother, most mature Christains have already read this information. Don't you know that most people have the internet?. I am sorry to take away your thunder, but had you did another search you would found the "101 Contradictions In The Bible Answered". Also, If you only have read "nevaehinvesting" recent post you would have seen the counter response.

First of all, truth is truth, regardless or where it comes from. You did nothing to refute those contradictions. I could've used other verses not mentioned, but I saw no need. It doesn't matter whether I used info from a website or not, you dodged the issue by blaming me and the website.
That's funny as anything.
The bottomline is that "you did not address the contradictions". Instead, you made an attempt to discredit me, simply because I chose that single entity to put forth as evidence.

What is really important are the spiritual messages in the "contradictory scriptures” you reposted. For example in 2 Samuel 24 /1 Chronicles 21 the true message was not about numbers, but God's anger with David and Why David did such an act. Those are the concerns Christians have. The numbers are less important. If you are looking to find fault in the Bible, God has allowed those descrepancies to provide your wish. I am glad there are descrepancies in the Bible, it serves a valuable purpose. The information you plagiarize will not change the faith of any of God’s chosen elect. It is written such is not possible:

Matthew 24:24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This is so sad. You smoothly attempt to take the attention away from the subject at hand and twist it around and accuse me of the very SAME thing, which is plagiarism. I find that highly disingenuous. That information is PUBLIC knowledge on that website. Did I claim it as my own? No. By the way, if I was trying to hide it, how did you find it?

Again, the Bible is a book that will give you your heart's desire. Your desire is to find way to dispute it, thus you have been given a reason. The Bible does say:

Matthew 7: 7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
  1. I seek to know God and His will so I do.
  2. You seek to find reason to reject the Bible and you do
What a wonderful book that can do both.

My premise is that "men copied scripture from previous sources", nothing more, nothing less. If you found that website about the contradictions, there's ample information elsewhere clearly proving that scripture was taken from previous sources. Whether the info is good or bad is not the issue, the key is..."is it factual? My issue is that it was copied from previous sources and labeled as something inspired by God.

What disturbs me more that all is that your god is "The Universal Creator", if your "Universal Creator", Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not one. Your "Universal Creator" is no more than a fake idol or some moon god, a god of man's imagination. You also stated that You don’t need a saviour, with such we are never going to be able to have a useful discussion. There is nothing I can really say to change your view and you will never change mine.

Where did I say that I believed in a moon, sun or idol? Where did I say I didn't need a savior? You're just making up accusations that I never stated in order to avoid the subject at hand, which is that Christianity was copied from Egyptian, African, Mithraism, Zoroastrian. Buddhism, Hinduism and other religions around the world.
I clearly stated that I believe in a Creator. How is that claiming to believe in a moon? That's laughable.

So in response to your rerepost of the classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible", all of the answers can be found by clicking on the url above that was originally posted by "nevaehinvesting".

I limit my plagiarization to Bible verses and if I use material from another source, I will reference that source. So when you repost/plagiarized the classic "101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible" and you post your statement of faith “The Universal Creator with No Savior required” Thesis, I knew than that any further conversation with you is futile.

In the end, there was much gained from hearing your view, such will be useful in educating others to an extreme opposing view.

Since you're so caught up and seemingly upset that I chose a Public Website to dispute that scripture was inspired due to it's many errors, why not go ahead and prove that there are NO contradictions....IF the Bible is supposed to be perfectly inspired by God. Accuse the messenger all you want for as long as you want, but the bottomline is can you disprove the message?
Men make these kinds of errors, not an omnipotent, all knowing God. Am I right or am I wrong? If you think God makes those kinds or errors, then you're knowingly or unknowingly discrediting the Creator of everything.

Lastly, but certainly not least, it has to be downright embarassing for Jesus, the son of the God, to not know his own geneology? How could an all knowing, all-powerful, omnipotent God not know who his own ancestors were?

The names comprised in the two geneologies of Matthew and Luke are so widely different from that found in Chronicles. In fact, in their whole list of names, from David down to Joseph, they only come together twice. Their names are all different but two, that of Salathiel and Zarobabel. Those are the only two names found on the list that are similar.

Matthew tells us that the son of David, through whom Joseph descended, was Solomon, BUT Luke says it was Nathan. Which is it?

And how could Christ be of the lineage of Joseph to begin with when it was said that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, not Joseph? How could Christ be a descendant of Joseph and still be God? It's impossible and a total contradiction. I could understand him being a descendant of Mary or Joseph, but if he's God, he can't be a descendant of both.

These are only a FEW of the MAJOR blunders in a book that's supposed to be inspired and perfectly in sync.

Matthew 7:6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Dogs and hogs were considered unclean animals and gentile were called dogs because they were viewed to be unclean by Jewish standards. However, this passage of scripture in Matthew 7:6, taken in context and given the place it was delivered "The Sermon on the mount", it were mostly likely presented to Jews, not Gentiles. The term Dog here refers to wicked people (Jew or Gentile) whom after hearing the truth (God’s word); they not only rejected it, but also treat the messenger and the truth (God’s word) with indignation and disrespect. To continue to spend time in dialog with such a person, may bring harm upon you (as it did to Jesus in the end) and will definitely cause the truth (God’s word) to be disrespected and trampled on.

Or it could enlighten you to knowledge you've never had access to.:tup:

No one knows it all.

Salvation can be had by all through faith and works. The Kingdom is promised to the descendants of Jacob. There is a difference. All the other nations must serve Jacob.

1. Salvation CANNOT be attained by works. That is why Jesus came.
  2. Please read Ephesians Chapter 2 so you will know that the promise has been extended to the Gentiles and we serve God through our obedience to Him and others through ministry.

1. Salvation CANNOT be attained by works. That is why Jesus came.
  2. Please read Ephesians Chapter 2 so you will know that the promise has been extended to the Gentiles and we serve God through our obedience to Him and others through ministry.

Faith and works. Works is keeping the law. I will come back to this in a few when I have some time. You cant attain salvation without keeping the commandments and faith in Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back