This year's prom king & queen...Jesus help my people

Status
Not open for further replies.
2naji8n.jpg

33e64qb.jpg

Ok so those chicks couldn't dress up for the prom. What they were just passing by and decided to stop in a take a picture:noidea:
CT you are a vet and I correct. Have you ever seen a purple dog in your years of service? Hope the puppy is allright and doesn't get sick from the dye.:scared:

Wonder if this is all some bullschit staged for the internet!?!? Dangit! I didn't see the dayum dog either! :lol::bawling::lol::bawling: OK. I am convinced, this is not real. Oh, maybe it's like one of them "Player's Balls" they had back in ATL a few years ago! Now the stuff you saw there:lol::shame::retard:

I was thinking the same thing. In fact the dude in the blue and white shoes looks something I saw in a Stacy Adams ad... I was however, just a lil bit concerned about that po dog the girl is holding... Why is it purple???:retard:
And that girl in the SpongeBob dress with the SpongeBob purse....:smh:

How long do you think that dog stayed purple???

Ok so those chicks couldn't dress up for the prom. What they were just passing by and decided to stop in a take a picture:noidea:
CT you are a vet and I correct. Have you ever seen a purple dog in your years of service? Hope the puppy is allright and doesn't get sick from the dye.:scared:

Yes, they dye them all the time. Kinda of like our hair color rinse. It's washes out after a few.

Man they been coloring dogs and white folks started it. Their have been several on cribs on MTV.

That dude is from pretty Ricky and those are fans. They must have had them perform which leave me to beleive this is in Florida.

images

prettyr.jpg

This look like its in the south somewhere.

Aint nothin bout these pics right there that say South. :lol::shame::scared:

Uhhhh BASICALLY!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: I'mma have to put my money on Detroit......and not even tryin to be funny either cause I got relatives up there and this looks like dey stylo. :lol:

In fact, lemme email my sister. I bet she'll say the same thang. :emlaugh:

These pictures are not THAT bad. We have seen worst in past years.

Sheeeit.

Just because you seen worse, don't mean it ain't that bad.

Cuz, it's pretty da*n bad in those pics. Come on nah....a Barbie vest?...:retard: Where is his father and the nearest tree to snap a branch off of?

Uhhhh BASICALLY!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: I'mma have to put my money on Detroit......and not even tryin to be funny either cause I got relatives up there and this looks like dey stylo. :lol:

In fact, lemme email my sister. I bet she'll say the same thang. :emlaugh:

i'm tryna tell ya. that shat aint no parts of Da Dirty. :emlaugh:

Heck no. Don't try to blame this on my hometown. That's some straight ATL stuff right there. Y'all know that.

A lie don't care who tell it, but it's gone get told. :lol: That is a Mid-west thing all the way. :lol:

They are killin me tryna push that bs on the south. :emlaugh: Anywhere folks will wear white after labor day, they'll wear anything. don't act. :lol:

it gets "Worser"

BabyatProm.jpg

The baby has the best look on her face.
She is shamed forever.

Jesus wept

Y'all are tickling the sh it outta me arguing back and forth about this is in the south or Detroit and Chicago. Where the hell do you think all the Black folk in those cities are from? :lol::lol::lol: You can take them out of the south, but you can't take the south out of them. :lol:

History lesson on migration of southern Negroes SEND HELP! :lecture:

I don't have mixed feelings. I think they are all disgraceful. :vomit: And, taking their love children to the prom is the epitome of no class. :shame: Generation after generation after generation of inappropriateness, permissiveness, lack of etiquette, all things proper is destroying us.

Where are the parents of these childrens who allowed them to take these babies to the prom? :smh: :smh: Hell, my momma "probably" wouldn't have allowed me to go to my prom let alone take a damn baby. :tdown:

Where are the parents of these childrens who allowed them to take these babies to the prom? :smh: :smh: Hell, my momma "probably" wouldn't have allowed me to go to my prom let alone take a damn baby. :tdown:

You know where they at!:argue2: They got to FINALLY go out cuz they wasn't babysitting!:lol: Probably even made the little outfits and everything!:lol::lol:

Man, what parents! :confused: Them are kids raising kids! :shame: Jesus wept again..and again..and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back