Would have loved to see him in the SWAC

SU should go after this kid very hard...

I told you all, Odums should recruit this kid strictly off of "racism"

Tell him about how these racist ass schools don't give 2 shats about him.

Forget all that football talk, and tell this kid the real truth.

Man look, no way this kid shouldn't sign with us or anybody in this conference if we just be real about what is going on in this world and at these schools.

It's not that hard dayum.

Fuk all that political correct stuff, Odums should be or posses a Malcolm X spirit on every recruiting visit.

I bet Malcolm X could get this kid to come to SU or any HBCU.

If you aint going into these homes with a Malcolm X persona, I'd rather Odums or any of our coaches to quit..

It's time mane

Wut?

The ULL's, ULM's and Troy's are our (BCF programs) biggest challenge these days. And the players are only going there because it is FBS.....even if they're just FBS in name only. The kids like the HBCU's but they are torn sometimes it seems. Now some kids are just lost and think HBCU's are worthless....they tend to learn their lessons later on down the road; we can't spend time on that foolishness.

The best thing we can do as alumni is give what we can when ever we can. If SU, JSU or a PVAM made the jump to FBS, you'd never hear of a La Tech ever again. At least not with the top Black recruits you won't. But those kids just want the title, so they go to Arkansas State or where ever.

This is pure hope at best but likely not true in the least. The Georgia Southerns, App States, Jacksonville State's and JMU's get just as much of that talent and have done so while still being in the same division before a few of them moved up. And it's not really all about just being FBS either, it's also about how certain programs tend to invest in their athletics and have overall better programs than others. If it was this simple then it wouldn't be a problem beating the NDSU's but we both know they'd put a 50 pack on anyone listed above. Also that if an SU, JSU or PV made the jump you'd near hear of LT again statement is pure nonsense. If that's the case, why can you not even beat the Northwestern State's and McNeese's? Sounds good, but not logical at all.

I don't want to give them props at all, but LaTech has put $$$ in that program. Tech has Power Five Conference aspirations. Maybe not anytime soon, but that's their aim. That program ain't bullsnitting when it comes to funding and building the Athletic Infrastructure.

This is pure hope at best but likely not true in the least. The Georgia Southerns, App States, Jacksonville State's and JMU's get just as much of that talent and have done so while still being in the same division before a few of them moved up. And it's not really all about just being FBS either, it's also about how certain programs tend to invest in their athletics and have overall better programs than others. If it was this simple then it wouldn't be a problem beating the NDSU's but we both know they'd put a 50 pack on anyone listed above. Also that if an SU, JSU or PV made the jump you'd near hear of LT again statement is pure nonsense. If that's the case, why can you not even beat the Northwestern State's and McNeese's? Sounds good, but not logical at all.

Good points. I actually agree. Which is why I prefaced that second paragraph with, "The best thing we can do as alumni is give what we can when ever we can". Everything else falls into place IF we can do that.

some of those programs bend their rules so loose to get talent its borderline cheating...HBCU does it and we're frowned upon...its encouraged for SEC coaches to funnel transfers there before they do our schools for whatever reasons...The Ryan Perilloux deal was still salty as no way he's at freakin' Jacksonville State when kid lived in Louisiana all his life

Back