Why do women feel they are entitled?

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by CEE DOG, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

You know, it amazes me how women feel they are entitled just because they are a woman. Why do they feel this way? Has society taught them they are special just because they are a woman? Women are always saying "Because I demand it from my man". Look, you don't demand nothing. You get it because we feel like giving it to you okay. Get that in your head.

2. chocalate_topaz

chocalate_topaz I wanna be your lover...

For the same reasons men feel they are entitled. Cause the do and can. POintless, endless argument. can we talk about some solutions instead of keeping up the BS and being part of the problem? :tup:

3. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

Solving the problem is talking about it. We wanna know why are black women so hard to get along with?

4. chocalate_topaz

You know everything already so no need for me to rehash. But bottom line: For the same reasons men are. Cause they do and can.

5. Warndalyn

Warndalyn Postmaster General!!!

Aren't most of you with women that aren't black? Why is this even an issue? :noidea: Don't worry about us, since you don't want us...right?

6. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

Now you are correct about one thing, "I am the most intelligent, arrogant, and important person in the world", but I still am humble enough to seek others opinions.

7. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

See, now you right, brothers with money and them thug brothers got all the Becky's on lock. The brothers in the middle can't get a Becky for them, so they are with the sista's, they seek answers. An as usual I aim to help them out.

8. chocalate_topaz

I promise...Us black women don't have NOTHING you want; you will ^5 the brother sporting the Becky's..ah...is this worrying about the UNworried? :lol:

9. chocalate_topaz

This is a bullshit statement you, as a black man from a black woman's loins should be ashamed to have typed. Black women are NOt second class citizens or back burner bytches. We are deserving of all the great things in life. Maybe the root of the problem is not truly us but the male mindset. Check yourself, you dun wrecked yourself, Boo. :kiss:

10. southsuburbs

southsuburbs What I Live By...

I'm drinking a Red bull...I'm tired as heyal but it's like 65 degrees so I'm determined to enjoy this weather!!

We are supposed to get snow this weekend! :shame:

Oh...what was this topic about again...:mrt:

11. Warndalyn

:emlaugh:

12. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

I mean seriously, all yall do is roll your eyes, pop your neck and complain about stuff. You do it so much, that you don't even realize it. Oh lawd, don't let yall have a degree, you are really arrogant without a cause. It's sad. I mean really, why yall act like that so much? That lil funky degree don't make you special. You are still just a woman.

13. O'Bladerunner

O'Bladerunner And Down!

[​IMG]

See, folks watch too much TV.

14. chocalate_topaz

What did Becky tell you?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  15. Warndalyn

:emlaugh:

16. chocalate_topaz

maybe you don't watch enough :lecture:

17. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

CT, let's be honest. It is obvious to the world, and these Becky lovers that she is doing what sista's ain't. I mean for these cats to be going to them like 7 out 10 preferred is scary. :scared: I mean Becky has mastered what sistas couldn't do and she must be doing it well since once cats get a lil money, they jump over to the side quick.

18. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

Why should I be ashamed of the truth? I mean it is time someone tell yall the truth. You try to control these men by that thang. You say you don't wanna be treated like an object, yet you use that same object to control your relationships. Shame.

19. chocalate_topaz

Like is typed before: What did Becky tell you? You and she should have all the answers sewn up. I mean, why are you here asking questions that your Boo Bunny could supply as you snuggle from women you obviously don't have much use OR respect for? :noidea:

20. chocalate_topaz

Wow. I'm sure your female relatives would be so proud of your stance. :tup: And you can't be controlled UNLESS you one of the weak minded nuccas you johning all the time, now can you? :kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.