Why do women feel they are entitled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a story. Dating issues...I have NONE. And its funny you'd type something like that when your previous posts just pretty much stated there weren't any Black women worth a damn out there. All you want to do is complain, offer NO solutions and choose Becky (insert anyone other than a Black woman here) and pass up the good sister cause its too much work. It seems that you and the world think money and career make MEN entitled. Once again, maybe the mindset problem doesn't lie within the estrogen zone but instead the testosterone...REread before you post Boo.

CT, men don't have to be entitled because it is man who makes the rules. It is man who enforces the rule. It is man who decides how a woman should walk, think and act. It is man who decides your faith.

Can I close this thread now? Or do I have to wait for the nut swinger posse to come in and add more pointless commentary on this useless topic?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can I close this thread now? Or do I have to wait for the nut swinger posse to come in and add more pointless commentary on this useless topic?

See this is a typical woman thinking. If it is not about how special she is, there is a problem. You women all think a like. Thank you Becky for your greatness.

See, you are one those women who try to control using it ain't you? I mean truth be told, Becky has a hellava brain on her. It seems to be contagious and traps brothas.

Baby, anyone that's stepped out and been in a healthy marriage knows that no one is really in control...cause its a PARTNERSHIP. Do I want to bring my A game to bed? Sure do. BUT will that keep us together if the rest is raggedy? Not a chance in hell. So if HE chooses to be controlled by the clutch of my pussy lips or the suctioning between these succulent lips...its on him. I havent had Head and dyck that have controlled or which I wanted to be controlled simply because of their skills.

I mean seriously, all yall do is roll your eyes, pop your neck and complain about stuff. You do it so much, that you don't even realize it. Oh lawd, don't let yall have a degree, you are really arrogant without a cause. It's sad. I mean really, why yall act like that so much? That lil funky degree don't make you special. You are still just a woman.

Fell you are just sooo wrong with this assumption. I could say all black men are arrogant, deadbeat arse holes. But I won’t because I do know plenty of black men who are highly intelligent and very proud of their race. Why group us all according to your experiences with a few? That’s about worse then some whyte folks saying “you people.â€￾ SMH at this nonsense.

CT, men don't have to be entitled because it is man who makes the rules. It is man who enforces the rule. It is man who decides how a woman should walk, think and act. It is man who decides your faith.

Dude, y'all screaming there is 7 men to 1 woman (even though I've shown you the tRUE stats) so...if we outnumbering you that much, your days are numbered. Ain't no fugging way to keep your power...its eroding every day and y'all are bytching about more and more on TSPN. :lol: Face the fact. Get in the game, form an alliance or know your role when you get placed in line. :swink:

I know Ive been asking about this around Houston...and, I still haven't gotten an adequate responce. All I get are rolled eyes and necks...:noidea:

When did "response" b/c a difficult word to spell!?! This is the second post I've read today by a Black male poster that spelled it "responce". :noidea:

When you ask around Houston, are you writing letters asking this question? Maybe that's the problem....have Becky spellcheck before you send it out!! :lol:

Ladies look. I am not trying to be little you guys. I am just trying to have an honest dialogue with you. See, you want have this convo with your man or male friends because they are scared of you. See, I ain't scared of yall. I just wanna help yall. Ain't yall tired of Becky taking yall men?

I'm drinking a Red bull...I'm tired as heyal but it's like 65 degrees so I'm determined to enjoy this weather!!

We are supposed to get snow this weekend! :shame:

Oh...what was this topic about again...:mrt:

I'm tired as heyal too. I can't keep having these long nights but then again. ......let me get 2 5hour energy drinks....on to the next one. :happydance:

The weather is suppose to be beautiful this weekend. The Hawks are playing the Bobcats tomorrow. We are taking the kid to the game and little man has a baseball game on Saturday morning.

What was the topic about? :xeye:

Ladies look. I am not trying to be little you guys. I am just trying to have an honest dialogue with you. See, you want have this convo with your man or male friends because they are scared of you. See, I ain't scared of yall. I just wanna help yall. Ain't yall tired of Becky taking yall men?

If you are not trying to belittle then you should subscribe to the Dale Carnegie Personality classes because you are failing miserably. Just thought you should know since this seems to be a self-help thread and all...:tup:

You talk about those worried about other folks business...damn! if you with Becky ain't all the rest of the Black women not related to you...Other Folks? :idea:

"If my sistas, shall turn from their wicked ways, then and only then will they find the soultion to the problem that is so troubling"

When did "response" b/c a difficult word to spell!?! This is the second post I've read today by a Black male poster that spelled it "responce". :noidea:

When you ask around Houston, are you writing letters asking this question? Maybe that's the problem....have Becky spellcheck before you send it out!! :lol:

I like how you think this such a great insult...just like me liking how you (and, the rest of T9'ers) are proving Cee right all at the same time. I guess O'Blade is supposed to duck out because of a misspelled word now, huh, Case?

I misspelled a word while watching two NCAA games. Whip-ty-do. Funny how you'd rather point at something YOU do, yourself, instead of how wrong you think Cee is like the rest of the hens.

The views expressed in this dissertation are those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of Tony

:lol:

They wouldn't be in here if they weren't tired, Cee. Please help them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

b/c is typically short for the word "because" not "become." :emlaugh:

I think we need a national "Put Becky on a pedastal day". I mean since she seems to do the things important enough to keep brothas happy, she should be given the honor.

I like how you think this such a great insult...just like me liking how you (and, the rest of T9'ers) are proving Cee right all at the same time. I guess O'Blade is supposed to duck out because of a misspelled word now, huh, Case?

I misspelled a word while watching two NCAA games. Whip-ty-do. Funny how you'd rather point at something YOU do, yourself, instead of how wrong you think Cee is like the rest of the hens.

I like how you actually think this topic is worth discussing!

:lol::lol:

Boy stop...don't nobody care what Cee talking about!! :lol::lol:

I think we need a national "Put Becky on a pedastal day". I mean since she seems to do the things important enough to keep brothas happy, she should be given the honor.

It's a free country and nobody stopping you. So stop TALKING the talk and start WALKING like you say you already are. :kiss:

The sad part is Sistas are becoming like flip cell phone ear pieces. Out dated........

I'll tell that to the men I date and who are trying to date me. :tup:

Pitiful. Don't want us but can't stay away. Wow...who's REALLY being controlled or at least wanting to be controlled here under the guise of being helpful? :lol:

You know NOT of what you speak. Get in the game, get fire tested then come on back with some words of wisdom.

:rolleyes:...woman, please....:lol: With how you ignore good knowledge...how would you really know if I spat some out or not? Seems as if you've settled on not listening, already...:noidea:

Fire tested? Ha!

Im C4/WMD Tested with T9'ers, darl'n.

I like how you actually think this topic is worth discussing!

:lol::lol:

Boy stop...don't nobody care what Cee talking about!! :lol::lol:

Yet, a handful of you have found the time to combat what Cee is saying again and again....:idea:

I like how you've already determined whether "I think" something or not, when I haven't made that decision, yet. Im in here reading like you....and, commented like you. So, obviously, you care about the truth, atleast, as much as I do. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back