Why didnt you pledge Greek?

He is right...ain't nobody gonna tell him schitt about Masonry. He would just have to be a good judge of character on what he "sees" and "believes".

Exactly...I'm wondering are they actually reading and understanding what i'm saying or just replying.

^^Again, what kind of questions were you asking someone about their org? If you were delving into an area that is taught only to those who are chosen to be a member, then I see why you were not getting straight answers.

But I can say that nothing they do is in contrast with my FAITH. Homey don't play that!...:smug: ;)

Let's just say the renigage negros F it up for the kid. 2 years probation. Can you believe the mo-fos wanted us to do it anyway. Man I was a junior and the word came down a week before homecoming, LOST INTERST AFTER i graduated, just wouldn't be the same. Still friends with the dudes who would have been my line brothers. A least some of them.

If you decide to do it...you'll find out the reward is just the same...:nod:

Providing service to your community is just the bestest! Not saying you can't do that without joining, but it is so much with doing it with the sisterhood/brotherhood. :D

^^Again, what kind of questions were you asking someone about their org? If you were delving into an area that is taught only to those who are chosen to be a member, then I see why you were not getting straight answers.

But I can say that nothing they do is in contrast with my FAITH. Homey don't play that!...:smug: ;)

As i've said, the only major concern I really had was the conflict with my religion. I asked would there be conflict and couldnt get an answer.

As i've said, the only major concern I really had was the conflict with my religion. I asked would there be conflict and couldnt get an answer.

Dude are you thinking about some cult type stuff going down. Man we have ministers from just about all faiths among the ranks of Alpha. Now please ask me what it is you really wanna know?

Dude are you thinking about some cult type stuff going down. Man we have ministers from just about all faiths among the ranks of Alpha. Now please ask me what it is you really wanna know?

Sigh...how many times do I have to say I wasnt really speaking of pan-hellanic organizations?

Sigh...how many times do I have to say I wasnt really speaking of pan-hellanic organizations?

it goes for masonry too. I have a family full of baptist preachers and deacons, and they are all masons. When I was raised there was nothing that conflicted with my religion. In fact, a lot of masonry goes hand in hand with the bible, but i'm stepping off my soapbox.

Exactly...I'm wondering are they actually reading and understanding what i'm saying or just replying.

Well all you had to do was ask around and make the move to join. along the way you would have learned a lot of info and maybe not. You may have made it through and decided after all this it's still not for you. I know when I was ready I observed the scene talk to the right people and bam white t shirts and jeans everyday.Ghost Wanted it bad but not for selfish reasons. Had plenty of puddins, car, pocket full of money(Worked a lot) and freinds and assoicates. Saw the community service aspect and had mad respect for a lot of the Bruhs who were doing positive things in and around campus. MY homeboy's line came out my Freshman year and I was like wow. them dudes killed it on the plaza.
Once I was in I was going to finish no doubt(2 years probation killed it) and like I said in my previous post. I'm still cool with 95% of they guys who were down. Not in the frat but I have brothers for a lifetime and paper just wouldn't have been the same for me.

Well all you had to do was ask around and make the move to join. along the way you would have learned a lot of info and maybe not. You may have made it through and decided after all this it's still not for you. I know when I was ready I observed the scene talk to the right people and bam white t shirts and jeans everyday.Ghost Wanted it bad but not for selfish reasons. Had plenty of puddins, car, pocket full of money(Worked a lot) and freinds and assoicates. Saw the community service aspect and had mad respect for a lot of the Bruhs who were doing positive things in and around campus. MY homeboy's line came out my Freshman year and I was like wow. them dudes killed it on the plaza.
Once I was in I was going to finish no doubt(2 years probation killed it) and like I said in my previous post. I'm still cool with 95% of they guys who were down. Not in the frat but I have brothers for a lifetime and paper just wouldn't have been the same for me.

I remember yall got the raw deal. I woulda been sick.. but alas that is life.

it goes for masonry too. I have a family full of baptist preachers and deacons, and they are all masons. When I was raised there was nothing that conflicted with my religion. In fact, a lot of masonry goes hand in hand with the bible, but i'm stepping off my soapbox.

Mayun don't waste your time talking up Masonry. If it ain't for ya, it ain't for ya. He is supposed to be clanging on somebody door right now, ready. Recruiting is something for some OTHER organization to do.

Back