Why didnt you pledge Greek?

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
For all the non Greeks?

Just inquiring. Not uplifting or bring down anyone?

:D

The fraternity was off the yard most of the time that I was there. When I made line, it was dropped due to some technicalities with the school. The next year the Grad Chapter took over and I didn't do it again, because I was a senior and I needed to pull my grades back up. I also had alot of turmoil going on in my life.

I guess I can say that turmoil has been a recurring theme around me....:smh:

The fraternity was off the yard most of the time that I was there. When I made line, it was dropped due to some technicalities with the school. The next year the Grad Chapter took over and I didn't do it again, because I was a senior and I needed to pull my grades back up. I also had alot of turmoil going on in my life.

I guess I can say that turmoil has been a recurring theme around me....:smh:

what were you trying to pledge Mike?

Let's just say the renigage negros F it up for the kid. 2 years probation. Can you believe the mo-fos wanted us to do it anyway. Man I was a junior and the word came down a week before homecoming, LOST INTERST AFTER i graduated, just wouldn't be the same. Still friends with the dudes who would have been my line brothers. A least some of them.

1. Huge reason was I was never prepaird for college life by teachers or my parents, I walked into A&M deaf ,dumb , and blind.
2. I had previous horrible experiance with another school org that caused me to go into a seizure
3. By the time I got hip to the game my grades where shot so I didn't even have the option
4. Money at the time, I didn't have any

However I have put some thought behind grad chapters here in atlanta after I graduate from Kennesaw.

They got kicked off the yard during my crab year, and I was graduating by the time they got back on. :rolleyes: :lol:

I may still do grad chapter, but honestly, I REALLY wanted to experience the whole ungrad Greek Life (pledging, probate, stepping, community service, etc).

But no matter what happens........it still ain't shat like TAU BETA SIGMA!! :jump:

I may still do grad chapter, but honestly, I REALLY wanted to experience the whole ungrad Greek Life (pledging, probate, stepping, community service, etc).

But no matter what happens........it still ain't shat like TAU BETA SIGMA!! :jump:

Go ahead and do it Vette! The sisterhood is just as rewarding! :tup:

Yeah...TBS was a hoot! I :lmao: @ some of the stuff we did!

Good for you... it's not too late. I pledge graduate chapter when I was 43...when it comes to the Bruhs, "age ain't nuthing but a number". :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dangg MB, that's about my age now.....How did the your contemporaries (the guys who were around you in undergrad and pledged) react after they saw you?

Ohh hush up.....You know you was on the charter line........:D

Dangg MB, that's about my age now.....How did the your contemporaries (the guys who were around you in undergrad and pledged) react after they saw you?

Hey how bout you answer this for me? You seen any of the old folks that was around back then? Butttt you didn't really hang with alot of 'em though. But what about the ones you did know?

I can imagine that some (or many) of the non-greeks didn't pledge, because they weren't up for any of the foolishness that some of our chapters often perpetuate as a means of "gettin' in."

I decided that there were some things that I was willing to put up with, and some that were simply out of the question. Fortunately for me (and them,) I didn't encounter those things I WAS NOT willing to put up with more than once or twice.

Back