What Greek do folx mistake you for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita said:
I'll take "Internet Thugs" for $400, Alex ...

:xeye:

:lmao:

Man, I'm just playing this this..Ah.. genlteman.

Unless...Na It's friendly greek rivalry..Hmmm..Unless..lol Na

Do your thing jukebox89

Tony said:
Man, I'm just playing this this..Ah.. genlteman.

Unless...Na It's friendly greek rivalry..Hmmm..Unless..lol Na

Do your thing jukebox89

Why pledge, if you can't have some friendly greek jarring? I 've said once, that it is all love. I'm to old to play internet thug games.

Vinita said:
I'll take "Internet Thugs" for $400, Alex ...

:xeye:

..con't.. "And when we edam luv, she tried to say(SWEET NUPE.) But the only words that came out of her mouth was, oo- OOP!!" :confused: Did that come out loud? 2005 not 1992. That slipped out, again.. :lol:

Tony said:

And, at this point in our lives and in this day and age, we all better be in the same fraternity, with the same goal; "To help one another get ahead and to better mankind."

kremesaver said:
Right, by the way...........now you don't have to cuss you girl out for that unexplained credit card bill........:nod:

:emlaugh: If its any consultation....we hit it doggy style.....:nod2: roof!!!...:lol:

:lol:
:slap:
Stop being stoopid.

jukebox89 said:
And, at this point in our lives and in this day and age, we all better be in the same fraternity, with the same goal; "To help one another get ahead and to better mankind."

Yeah man, I told you I agree with you,
But wherever there?s oppression &
Injustice.

There?ll be a Que Dogg swinging His chain,
Down with his zipper & out with His _____Whoa?.you did say 2005. Ok

BandFan said:
Still hot that yall didnt come to STL this year. :kaioken:

BF, if my lil girl's basketball team didn't have a tournament that weekend, I would have came. That the first Gateway I'm missed in about 5 years.

Da_Sperm said:
BF, if my lil girl's basketball team didn't have a tournament that weekend, I would have came. That the first Gateway I'm missed in about 5 years.

YOu didnt miss much this year.

TU football whooped UAPB's football team @ZZ
M4 whooped everyones @ZZ
Male cheerleaders need they @zzes whooped
Ahmed and Maliek needed their ass whooped when they almost stole a TU's Bass players Malot.

Its was a little down from the AAMU game.

BandFan said:
What FRAT/Sorority do people think you pledged?

People mostly get it right the first time. I have had a ton of Deltas to tell me that I am the coolest AKA they have eva hung out with. When I was at Gram, I was talking to one of my Alpha friends about pledging and he told me I was too cool to pledge AKA. I was like what da... Anyway, only on one or two occasions I?ve been mistaken for being a Delta, never a Zeta or a SRho.

GT

Tony said:
Yeah man, I told you I agree with you,
But wherever there?s oppression &
Injustice.

There?ll be a Que Dogg swinging His chain,
Down with his zipper & out with His _____Whoa?.you did say 2005. Ok

GramTigress said:
People mostly get it right the first time. I have had a ton of Deltas to tell me that I am the coolest AKA they have eva hung out with. When I was at Gram, I was talking to one of my Alpha friends about pledging and he told me I was too cool to pledge AKA. I was like what da... Anyway, only on one or two occasions I?ve been mistaken for being a Delta, never a Zeta or a SRho.

GT

Hey Soror,

I have to co-sign with you! I am always asked why I didn't pledge Delta, or you're the most down to earth AKA I know. I guess I can take that as a compliment. But what they fail to understand is that we beautiful ladies of the salmon pink and apple green are a multi-faceted, always beautiful bunch of black women who can never be easily be placed in just one box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back