What Greek do folx mistake you for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mistaken for a Delta (I am a Zeta). However, I had something happen that I thought was interesting. I was at a friend of mine's house. She told me her husband was a Sigma. When we got to the party, I introduced myself and he spoke and hugged me. He asked me where I pledged and I told him "Jackson State". He started laughing and I asked him what was so funny. He said, "You don't look like a Jackson State Zeta; you look like one of those Tougaloo Zetas." I asked him what he meant by that. He said that JSU Zetas didn't look polished and didn't speak as well as I did. That made me hot... :slap: :kaioken:

VertroJSU, my sister pledged ZETA @ JSU back in either 94 or 95. My sister is nice looking and is very smart. Tell that country ***** SIGMA that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and then smack him in the mouth:)!

vertojsu said:
I was mistaken for a Delta (I am a Zeta). However, I had something happen that I thought was interesting. I was at a friend of mine's house. She told me her husband was a Sigma. When we got to the party, I introduced myself and he spoke and hugged me. He asked me where I pledged and I told him "Jackson State". He started laughing and I asked him what was so funny. He said, "You don't look like a Jackson State Zeta; you look like one of those Tougaloo Zetas." I asked him what he meant by that. He said that JSU Zetas didn't look polished and didn't speak as well as I did. That made me hot... :slap: :kaioken:

That was F'UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a very nigorant statement. :smh:

buckwheat1911 said:
VertroJSU, my sister pledged ZETA @ JSU back in either 94 or 95. My sister is nice looking and is very smart. Tell that country ***** SIGMA that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about and then smack him in the mouth:)!

To BuckWheat and Vinita - he will get his soon enough!!!!

People who don't know me tend to associate me with whoever they may see me around. I have gotten a few "funny handshakes" ... I just give the bewildered look and keep it moving.

ABE said:
People who don't know me tend to associate me with whoever they may see me around. I have gotten a few "funny handshakes" ... I just give the bewildered look and keep it moving.

I've been mistaken for all the Frats, probably for the same reason as ABE, the company I kept. I just pull back, give a corporate handshake, and say "not me."

I've never been mistaken for a member of any other fraternity.

"At Alpha Sigma, where I was made, is where all the pretty NUPEs likes to lay in the shade. The women down there, they want to get laid, but we say, NO XES ladies, until we get paid. So, girls, girls, run to your cars, if you don't have money, we'll take credit cards. We'll take Visa, Discover, American Express... the NUPEs don't give fcuk, we'll take Travelers Checks!"

I have been mistaken for only one frat and that is "Kappa". It is not by people who don't know me, but mainly by people who went to UAPB while I was there. I have even had members of Gamma Sigma (Chapter at UAPB) think I pledged Kappa (Gamma Sigma), that's wierd.

I'm from the country and the step-son of a military man & baptist preacher. Growing up he always told me "Boy, men ain't PRETTY and men don't wear RED". To this day, I don't wear red.

I feel that I'm one of the GEEKIEST looking people on earth, and Alpha's are still suppose to be "Da Geeks" then I should NEVE be mistaken for any other frat.

BandFan said:
That is so KAT. :lol:

Right, by the way...........now you don't have to cuss you girl out for that unexplained credit card bill........:nod:

:emlaugh: If its any consultation....we hit it doggy style.....:nod2: roof!!!...:lol:

Da_Sperm said:
I have been mistaken for only one frat and that is "Kappa". It is not by people who don't know me, but mainly by people who went to UAPB while I was there. I have even had members of Gamma Sigma (Chapter at UAPB) think I pledged Kappa (Gamma Sigma), that's wierd.

I'm from the country and the step-son of a military man & baptist preacher. Growing up he always told me "Boy, men ain't PRETTY and men don't wear RED". To this day, I don't wear red.

I feel that I'm one of the GEEKIEST looking people on earth, and Alpha's are still suppose to be "Da Geeks" then I should NEVE be mistaken for any other frat.

I am glad the NUPEs don't wear red.

jukebox89 said:
I am glad the NUPEs don't wear red.
A mirror is our favorite toy!!
"All men are created equal. Some just look better."

I think this is what step-dad was talking about.

omegapsiphi5 said:
The people you talking about dont understand the importance of challenging. That is why everyone secrets or out. Just because he or she has on your greek shirt doesnt mean he is you frat or soror.

And the church said?

AMEN

Preach brother Preach !!!!!

Da_Sperm said:
I think this is what step-dad was talking about.

Sperm, I love you like a "play cousin," but you are about to make me go there with ya, for a minute! :uhoh: :uhoh:

:smh: Originally Posted by Da_Sperm

I have been mistaken for only one frat and that is "Kappa".
men don't wear RED". To this day, I don't wear red.

"I feel that I'm one of the GEEKIEST looking people on earth"

Wearing Red should be the least of your worries! :smh:

Vinita said:
As thou starteth none, my Crimson Brother, so shall there be none ...

Lets make sure that everybody plays nice, my Krimson Sister. :lol:

It's all Love! :swink:

"Delta Sigma Theta, with those big brown thighs. They always want a NUPE, the son of Phi Nu Pi..." Uh, oh! :uhoh: (Let me cut that short.)

:confused: Sorry, I almost forgot that the year was 2005 and not 1992. My bad.. oh that's right, everybody play nice. :rolleyes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back