Thompson allowed to transfer to GSU

JR said:
BTW, you fools paid Spears all that money based on a BC win. .

You fools gave Pete the Pimp 200K+ for losing the Bayou Classic and SCG. How much would he have Pimped suCks for if he would have won?

COACH said:
You fools gave Pete the Pimp 200K+ for losing the Bayou Classic and SCG. How much would he have Pimped suCks for if he would have won?

Knowing they dumbazz they might have made him ad or somethin. Dayum dummies !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fred Sanford voice) YOU BIG DUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dayum Y'all goin lose 3-4 games this year easy!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GMAN said:
Again LSU transfer,

JUNIOR JOSEPH

Going to su

Plus the whole defensive line and they robbed poor UAPB for their best receiver too. Can you say Mountaineers, Jags. :lmao:

CATMENDUE2 said:
Plus the whole defensive line and they robbed poor UAPB for their best receiver too. Can you say Mountaineers, Jags. :lmao:
why you lieing to yourself Joe Sykes brother told him to go to SU, so therefore if ya gonna smack, can it atleast the truth?

STC_60 said:
Knowing they dumbazz they might have made him ad or somethin. Dayum dummies !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fred Sanford voice) YOU BIG DUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dayum Y'all goin lose 3-4 games this year easy!!!!!!!!!!!
yall been acting like GSU the siht every sense Bruce cameback..............

but the real question is....................................................................

*Question*will Bell work yall arses again???????????????????????
*Answer*_________________________

Jag-BR said:
why you lieing to yourself Joe Sykes brother told him to go to SU, so therefore if ya gonna smack, can it atleast the truth?

Lying, please. Where did he tell him to go from Transylvania, I thought he was a student at WVA University riding the pines. :emlaugh:

Jag-BR said:
but the real question is....................................................................

You let d-2/SDSU beat you on state wide TV.

Jag-BR said:
yall been acting like GSU the siht every sense Bruce cameback..............

No, but Grambling gonna break a leg in SU azz again.
:lmao:

CATMENDUE2 said:
No, but Grambling gonna break a leg in SU azz again.
:lmao:
I guarentee that GSU better count on they running game, because before we even get to Bruce his arse will be on the sideline AGAIN watch DaCorn do it again.......... get him on the sideline, and beat they azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yall think SU ain't got nothing but watch the last week in November!!!!!!!!!

CATMENDUE2 said:
Cuz we can. :lmao:
yall don't care how much they beat the living siht out you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSU just want money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Jag-BR said:
yall don't care how much they beat the living siht out you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSU just want money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Aside from Tulane when is SU gonna get paid. I guess after LSU kicked you to curb, you decided to play those Jackrabbits(lookout there's the Rabbit) and got pounded at home and had to pay for that for the azz whooping. Stop crying you miserable Jag. :slap: :lmao:

It's like the same time you scheduled Louisville & San Jose State, yall arses just want money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I guess after you kicked SSU to the curb, you scheduled Concordia after SSU dayum near shocked yall azzezs.

Jag-BR said:
I guess after you kicked SSU to the curb, you scheduled Concordia after SSU dayum near shocked yall azzezs.

The ICON that is Grambling had a 2 year deal (2003 & 2004) with SSU. After that we scheduled the only team that would play us late in the season and didn't expect a return visit.

We (most SWAC schools) can't schedule games against 1A's because their schudules are done 2-3 years in advance.

LaCumba said:
:lol:

Country aint it... :lmao:

Y'all just wasted some money on pete. sUCKS will see 3-4 losses!!!!!!!11

I rather y'all sensible fans just read the truth instead of spewing that grabage that pete is worth 200k. Bell will be fired after we leave memorial this year.

Swac members pat yourself on the back for recognizing we were not at full strength and y'all took advantage.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!

This year is back to reality for all especially jsu. sUCKS we are about to whoop pete out of the swac in his PRIME.

DAYUM y'all dumb !!!!!!!!!!

Eugene will break records on y'all in the classic!!!!!!!!!!1

:read: :read: :read: :read: :mrt: :mrt: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STC_60 said:
Y'all just wasted some money on pete. sUCKS will see 3-4 losses!!!!!!!11

I rather y'all sensible fans just read the truth instead of spewing that grabage that pete is worth 200k. Bell will be fired after we leave memorial this year.

Swac members pat yourself on the back for recognizing we were not at full strength and y'all took advantage.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!

This year is back to reality for all especially jsu. sUCKS we are about to whoop pete out of the swac in his PRIME.

DAYUM y'all dumb !!!!!!!!!!

Eugene will break records on y'all in the classic!!!!!!!!!!1

:read: :read: :read: :read: :mrt: :mrt: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Coonic, just coonic I tell ya....:lol:

LaCumba said:
Coonic, just coonic I tell ya....:lol:

Don't worry about it TOOTHLESS JAGUARS.

Pete has pulled whole gotdayum sheep over y'all head. Dayum y'all goin want to fire him again after this year.

I KNOW Y'ALL ARE SCARED !!!!!!!!

WE KNOW THIS !!!!!!!!!!

PETE KNOWS THIS !!!!!!!!!!!1

ALBANY STATE KNOWS IT TOO!!!!!!!!!

Just prepared to be SWAC WEST RUNNER UPS TO THE RUNNER UPS :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

STC_60 said:
Don't worry about it TOOTHLESS JAGUARS.

Pete has pulled whole gotdayum sheep over y'all head. Dayum y'all goin want to fire him again after this year.

I KNOW Y'ALL ARE SCARED !!!!!!!!

WE KNOW THIS !!!!!!!!!!

PETE KNOWS THIS !!!!!!!!!!!1

ALBANY STATE KNOWS IT TOO!!!!!!!!!

Just prepared to be SWAC WEST RUNNER UPS TO THE RUNNER UPS :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

boy you really letting us have it today....:lol:

Po Pete... :lmao:

Back