This Will Impact the Magic City Classic

Alabama Sports Foundation, BET, Eventive - whatever they wanna call themselves should have already had the rooms blocked off for the teams and bands - they are the "organizers", this is their responsibility.
I agree. And would have thought the same thing.

But the AAMU coach who takes care of ops and travel told me that he had to work with the group to get another location

I agree. And would have thought the same thing.

But the AAMU coach who takes care of ops and travel told me that he had to work with the group to get another location
That is insane and incompetent. It highlights why they shouldn't handle the game. It should be run in the fashion of Bayou and Florida Classic but both schools would rather let Bruno's get all of the money.

Black egg bowl? Never in all my life...

Fx No GIF by Fargo
You are the same guy that enjoyed a tornado destroying a city, a tornado that caused over 40 deaths etc. It is extremely difficult for me to ever take you serious about any subject. The hatred that you portrayed is unmatched. There are a lot of things that I dislike about our country, state and city; however, never to the level of hate that you displayed.

Last edited:
You are the same guy that enjoyed a tornado destroying a city, a tornado that caused over 40 deaths etc. It is extremely difficult for me to ever take you serious about any subject. The hatred that you portrayed is unmatched. There are a lot of things that I dislike about our country, state and city; however, never to the level of hate that you displayed
free country. you are entitled to your own feelings. have at it. now no where did I say I wanted anyone to get hurt. I just despise the university and would laugh if a giant sinkhole open up and swallowed the campus one day when no one was there. u get it now? I don't like the school and what it represents.
but i get it. I grew up in montgomery. I've meet some black folks that just lllloooooovve the university of alabama. you can't use hyperbole to express your distaste for their school. they want to make out like you took a hatchet to their cousin or something.

As for the "black egg bowl" conversation, I lived in Mississippi for 14 years and I never, not once heard anyone black or white refer to the Soul Bowl or the Capital City Classic as the black egg bowl. maybe they teach you up on the hill that you must validate what you have by refering to it by the white version. I'll ask my sister. she's a bulldog.

You are the same guy that enjoyed a tornado destroying a city, a tornado that caused over 40 deaths etc. It is extremely difficult for me to ever take you serious about any subject. The hatred that you portrayed is unmatched. There are a lot of things that I dislike about our country, state and city; however, never to the level of hate that you displayed.
Well said, my friend . . . well said . . .

Back