The new MEAC mascot

So, did MEACFans shut down to give us an opportunity to forget about this. I went over hoping to get their perspective, and it's down for maintenance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Storm96 said:
life must REALLY suck for the dude that has to wear that costume... :shame:

what were they thinking?
:lmao::lmao:

I bet the peeps on MEACFANS said the SWACPAGERS gonna have our lunch for this. Anyway so the MEAC had to go get a South Carolina Gamecock to design this.

OK, Its not jut Get Ready
GR thought he had lost his mind in negativity there for a minute.
That has to be the stupidest Siht GR has ever seen.
And why is he standing with his hands in his pocket like he is GQ.
Black folks do some of the stupidest stuff.

Get Ready said:
OK, Its not jut Get Ready
GR thought he had lost his mind in negativity there for a minute.
That has to be the stupidest Siht GR has ever seen.
And why is he standing with his hands in his pocket like he is GQ.
Black folks do some of the stupidest stuff.

:lmao:

Blackbear said:
s_stanford_mascot_i.jpg
meac_mascot.jpg

They are Cousins.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao:
I say again .........THE 2 MOST STUPID MASCOT'S OF ALL TIME.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, I thought I knew a lot about college sports. But maybe I don't. So I have a question. What other conference has a mascot? I can understand symbols and logos. But a mascot is something else.

Go ahead and shoot me for not knowing. But this is just when I thought things could not get any stranger (or sillier).

Just think. They will spend money showing off that thing.

Memo to the SWAC, SIAC, and CIAA:
Do not do something like this!

:what: :eek: :(

EB said:
Memo to the SWAC, SIAC, and CIAA:
Do not do something like this!

:what: :eek: :(

I am soooo happy the SWAC office didn't do this. :lol:

( I would not attempt to defend that bulldodo) :lol:

I think that Billy Joe is inside of the mascot. He has his hands inside of his Pockets so that FUBU wont try to take it back.

I can't believe that the conference leaders are actually standing next to this thing like they are proud of it!!

FAMU leaves the MEAC and the entire conference goes to isht!!! I think we need to give the MEAC a new way to save themselves from future embarASSing decisions like this one:

WWFD: What would FAMU do?

FAMU please come back to save this conference...after you get your NCAA violations straight.

That thing looks like Barney turned into a hideous cell phone. Wonder who came up with that idea? Hope they didn't pay a marketing company for that. If they did --quick get a refund.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Antroy said:
I can't believe that the conference leaders are actually standing next to this thing like they are proud of it!!

FAMU leaves the MEAC and the entire conference goes to isht!!! I think we need to give the MEAC a new way to save themselves from future embarASSing decisions like this one:

WWFD: What would FAMU do?

FAMU please come back to save this conference...after you get your NCAA violations straight.
Mayun you dont want FUBU in charge of nothing right now. What with all the Phantom employees running around Tallahasee and Orlando.

Back