The new MEAC mascot

UAPB '97

U At a Party Baby!!!!
"The MEAC Press Luncheon concluded with the unveilling of MEACKIE, the leagues' first-ever mascot. The mascot is colored in MEAC purple with a MEAC gold jersey. The jersey features the logos of each of the 11 MEAC institutions. Perhaps the most striking aspect of the new mascot is his head, which is shaped into the MEAC logo. MEACKIE can reach a height of 5-feet, 7-inches tall.

Commissioner Dennis Thomas says that MEACKIE is a symbol of the enthusiam that MEAC institutions have around their campuses.

"We are excited about having our own mascot," Commissioner Thomas said.

"We will use MEACKIE in our local communities, at special events and all promotional activities.""

http://www.onnidan.com/05-06/images/meac_mascot.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UAPB '97 said:
"We will use MEACKIE in our local communities, at special events and all promotional activities."
Are they trying to scare the kids.
meac_mascot.jpg

:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:
Tell me that they meant "Designed by a student from South Carolina STATE".
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Blacknbengal said:
Here's the kicker:

"Designed by a U of South Carolina student.............you gotta be snitting me?"

Well don't that snit jsut beat alll..........Dr. Phil please set up another cot in your office for them or me??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
life must REALLY suck for the dude that has to wear that costume... :shame:

what were they thinking?

Back