The Hypocrisy of the NFL

Uhh you do realize that the NFL reduced Bell's suspension, but not Brady's, right? If Brady doesn't go to court, he's still suspended.

But I knew after day one that the court would completely overturn Brady's because he is one of the NFL's Golden Boys. Since you are for cheaters, then the rest of Godell's supensions should be overturned also, because most of them was off the field issues, while Brady's questioned the integrity of the game.

Bell admitted to what he did and only was reduced by one game. If the NFL really wanted to see a real game, then the game would have been scheduled when Bell was able to play. Delflategate, Spygate, the tuck rule, the illegal formation during the playoff game with the Ravens that the NFL knew was illegal when they lined up and then claim two days later that it was illegal. Now how will the NFL help the Patriots next?

But I knew after day one that the court would completely overturn Brady's because he is one of the NFL's Golden Boys. Since you are for cheaters, then the rest of Godell's supensions should be overturned also, because most of them was off the field issues, while Brady's questioned the integrity of the game.

Bell admitted to what he did and only was reduced by one game. If the NFL really wanted to see a real game, then the game would have been scheduled when Bell was able to play. Delflategate, Spygate, the tuck rule, the illegal formation during the playoff game with the Ravens that the NFL knew was illegal when they lined up and then claim two days later that it was illegal. Now how will the NFL help the Patriots next?

All that has nothing to do with a judge overturning an NFL suspension.

The league wanted Brady's suspension upheld.

Your ranting is tiresome.

All that has nothing to do with a judge overturning an NFL suspension.

The league wanted Brady's suspension upheld.

Your ranting is tiresome.

No you don't want to admit that the Patriots get away with stuff that others would be banned from the league.

I could tell that the judge was going to overturn the commissioners ruling! So Bryant's and Bell's along with Greg Hardy's should all be overturned by a judge as well, since there's were off the field issues.

Also, I thought that Goodell tried to use this to make up for the other things that the Patriots got away with and the rulings did not fit what they did. You spy on other teams practices and very little happen, but drink and drive and the NFL feels like the world has come to an end. Goodell has reached too far at times with off the field issues while doing very little to deal with go on in the league and on the field.

No you don't want to admit that the Patriots get away with stuff that others would be banned from the league.

I could tell that the judge was going to overturn the commissioners ruling! So Bryant's and Bell's along with Greg Hardy's should all be overturned by a judge as well, since there's were off the field issues.

Also, I thought that Goodell tried to use this to make up for the other things that the Patriots got away with and the rulings did not fit what they did. You spy on other teams practices and very little happen, but drink and drive and the NFL feels like the world has come to an end. Goodell has reached too far at times with off the field issues while doing very little to deal with go on in the league and on the field.

1. I don't care what the Pats do.

A. The Pats were fined and had a first round pick docked for Spygate
B. They were fined and had draft picks taken away after deflategate. So to say the team got away with anything is wrong. They were punished. Maybe not to the degree of your liking, but punished nonetheless.
2. Greg Hardy and others players will undoubtedly attempt to have their suspensions adjuicated via an arbiter.

The league keeps losing in court because arbiters rule that Goodell goes well beyond the arc of his authority as it relates to the CBA.

This whole deflategate thing should have been a fine and that's it. Nothing else.

Back