The Hypocrisy of the NFL

Persoanlly does anyone esle feel like a judge could be doing more important things than hearing a case over a suspension becasue you were caught cheating on the job?

The Judge ruled on a case that involved money, wages, individual rights among other things. I think the judge wanted a lesser penalty for Brady and could not make that decision for the parties involved so he went with the decision he saw closest to justified.

Lol...... did yall even think the golden boy or the pats would be done like every other player or team in the nfl?

Where yall been.
The commish and kraft are best buds. Lol

Yeah, but after they'd already missed the games.

That's the point being missed. The suspension being overturned cleared the players.

Even with Brady being "cleared", most think he is guilty anyway because of past reputation (and rightfully so) unlike the Saints

Even in bountygate, player suspensions were overturned.

Ummm the head coach was suspended an entire year...for NOTHING.
On December 11, 2012, former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue, appointed to hear the appeals, vacated all of the players' suspensions, saying that the coaches were primarily responsible for the scheme.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bountygate

Yea after the coach was gone an entire season and the players...

The point is every time a neutral third party gets involved, Roger Goodell and the league has to eat it. Either the initial player punishments are reduced or tossed.

It's the Patriots! Business as usual.

I have been telling people that the suspension would be overturned! If it is not a conspiracy, then why the Patriots was scheduled to play the Steelers the first game of the season when they knew Bell would be suspended, now along with Bryant? If this is what the NFL will become, then I need to find something else to do on Sundays. Plus the golden boy cannot be suspended when the Patriots play the Cowboys!

It's the Patriots! Business as usual.

I have been telling people that the suspension would be overturned! If it is not a conspiracy, then why the Patriots was scheduled to play the Steelers the first game of the season when they knew Bell would be suspended, now along with Bryant? If this is what the NFL will become, then I need to find something else to do on Sundays. Plus the golden boy cannot be suspended when the Patriots play the Cowboys!

Uhh you do realize that the NFL reduced Bell's suspension, but not Brady's, right? If Brady doesn't go to court, he's still suspended.

Lol...... did yall even think the golden boy or the pats would be done like every other player or team in the nfl?

Where yall been.
The commish and kraft are best buds. Lol

Not anymore they are not. This was on the Judge. Somebody need to see if he is Pats fan. Or a Michigan alum.

Back