Terms of Brian Jenkins' Contract

Nobody from PB really talks smack on here how many times do I have to explain that to you. When people from JSU and PB smack each other I'm neutral, I went to both schools. You never went to any other school besides ASU yet you nut ride SU any chance you can get
FlopFella, I already know you like to ride the nuts of whatever school you went to when they are doing good. Vlade Divac would be happy with the way you've been floppin' over to both schools. Also I see you didn't deny that PB would be part of this "coalition" that you JSU peeps have named.

FlopFella, I already know you like to ride the nuts of whatever school you went to when they are doing good. Vlade Divac would be happy with the way you've been floppin' over to both schools. Also I see you didn't deny that PB would be part of this "coalition" that you JSU peeps have named.

PB is not apart of it.

SU and ASU are though

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Funny.....you mention the coalition (9 SWAC Schools minus JSU) taking up for each other and going against JSU when technically you are part of this "coalition" since you flop back over to cheer for UAPB.

He just flippity flop himself all over the place. Somehow he found a way to marry GR's flip flop coalition.

baf4bc210e1c51520a23ec04754acf54.jpg

Back