Stu Jackson is a B!t@h!!

Mr. SWAC said:
I'm 5'9". Shaq is 7'1" or taller. I'm jumping going for the ball, but what do you think I'm gonna reach? :xeye:
Ok, with that being "said". Now, would you consider that you committed a flagrant foul worthy of suspension, because you were not going for the ball?

If I hit a man in his nutz going for the ball and knock him on the ground reeling in pain, YES, as a man and a professional bball player, I deserve to be suspended. Hell I would suspend myself for it. Wouldn't even show up next game. (Man Law) lol

But this is a hypothetical scenario anyway. Stackhouse flattened Shaq arse. It was CLEARLY flagrent.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mr. SWAC said:
If I hit a man in his nutz going for the ball and knock him on the ground reeling in pain, YES, as a man and a professional bball player, I deserve to be suspended. Hell I would suspend myself for it. Wouldn't even show up next game. (Man Law) lol

Well, that's you. I'll be suited up and ready to play for the next game.

Mr. SWAC said:
But this is a hypothetical scenario anyway. Stackhouse flattened Shaq arse. It was CLEARLY flagrent.
I'm not saying it wasnt a flagrant, but was it worthy of suspension, cause you believe that he wasnt going for the ball. Some people on here believe that Stack wasnt going for the ball that he just went out to flat Shaq.

Maybe you should look at the suspensions that have been handed out this postseason. Posey got suspended for way less. Yes, the suspension was fair.

Back