Shaq still runnin' his big arse mouth

Blacknbengal said:
You are very comical. U o P has some standard classrooms. And some online students have to attend these classrooms depending on what curriculum you're studying.
I am aware that some people have to attend class. But once again, it is still dollar driven. More students (less failure~low standards) equals more dollars.

GramFan said:
Yes they are. From experience I know personally that students are not held to the same standards as students in a traditional university setting.

I know from personal experience as well. Like I said before...it is not.

GramFan said:
Yes they are. From experience I know personally that students are not held to the same standards as students in a traditional university setting.

Funny. People use to/still say that same about HBCU grads.

It's funny how everything coming out of Shaq's mouth is taken so literal from Shaq haters. We've all seen Shaq do interviews and give sound bites. The guy wasn't serious when he referred to the kid a juvenile delinquent. He wasn't serious when he said he doesn't talk to people who doesn't have degrees. He wasn't serious about anything he said. It's comedy relief for Shaq.

GramFan said:
I am aware that some people have to attend class. But once again, it is still dollar driven. More students (less failure~low standards) equals more dollars.

I hate to be the one breaking the bad news to you, but all private schools are dollar driven. :lol: Did you think before posting this nonsense. :lol:

Back