Running back Jamaal Pittman is transferring from Ole Miss to Jackson State

I don't know what is worse, having Dumbbell recruit for you or a new coach that spends most of his recruiting budget on lunch. :lol:

*snicker*

The next thread will be about a kid from a little school in Knoxville, TN who's transferring.

*cough*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
Yea that's what I said TP :lol: ......a wasted scholly. :lol:

The beatings your team took this year shows that with a consistent coach at the helm, you still don't understand the concept of depth. So sad.

NOISE TALKA said:
*snicker*

The next thread will be about a kid from a little school in Knoxville, TN who's transferring.

*cough*

I guess you all will sign him at the Picadilly's in Knoxville. :lol:

NOISE TALKA said:
*snicker*

*cough*

NT, there was a time on these boards, when the great GR, and TP despised transfers, and schools who took them. Now, we've seen a thread started about a kid being a Passing Camp MVP who's going to J-State, a gimp from Ole Miss who's transferring (can you picture him, and Kennebrew in short yardage situations?), and you're getting another UT transfer. *cough* Times really have changed in Jackson.

All World Brian Darden send help

NICE

Get Ready said:
Are those the same starters that got blown out by Alcorn, Grambling, Southern, Bama State, and Valley? Whew...thats good news.

................... I hate to smack on the sports board but NAW nevermind it isnot worth it...... :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

gramuntildeath said:
I think this is a waste as well JROCK but let J-State do their thing!!! NOT MY SCHOOL!!!!

No! I will not stand by and let JSU make a mockery of themselves. :lol: JROCK is just not that selfish. :lol:

JROCK said:
No! I will not stand by and let JSU make a mockery of themselves. :lol: JROCK is just not that selfish. :lol:
Dude....you are really making yourself look bad.
Just tell your coach to hold on to just HALF of his team first
before you talk about wasted schollys. Just Half

And DNice

There is a method to GRs madness. GR knows exactly what to say and how to say it. Show me where GR had said ANYTHING about the great new D1 transfers coming in?

GR is way smarter than you kid....waaaay smarter.

TGO just dont understand why this Rock kid is so nervous about JSU. GR means, its not like JSU is going to be effective or anything next year. And that great recruiter Piston Pete did have the bomb team last year. So what is the deal is all GR is saying. GR just sees the irony here...dont you?

UUuuuuuh SU folks....Irony is when....nevermind.

gramuntildeath said:
................... I hate to smack on the sports board but NAW nevermind it isnot worth it...... :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Go on and speak your mind gud. I know you got something to say about PVAMU. Speak, or 4ever hold your peace. :)

JROCK said:

You already know what they are going to say......Man does having a new caoch make you win everything the following YEAR..... Where is BEll please go and find him so we can send these "WE ARE GOING TO BE BACK NEXT YEAR FOLKS BACK IN HIDING"!!!!!! They are already making resevations for the SWAC championship and NEVERMIND THE REST!!!!!:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Panthro said:
Go on and speak your mind gud. I know you got something to say about PVAMU. Speak, or 4ever hold your peace. :)

Are you asking me to speak my mind about PVAMU.........I'll PASS but thanks for the invite!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NOT IN 06 Buddy that is why I took a Hiatus...

Can you make a bigger mockery of yourself than by making a coach the HIGHEST paid D1AA coach in the history of the world right before he has a LOSING season? Is it possible to waste more scholarships and money than SU did last year? How big a mockery is SU? Didnt SU lose over 20 players that couldnt color inside the lines? GR is confused about this mockery thing.
:confused:

Is SU the school that tried to get Paul Quinn to give up its homecoming to come to SU for an easy win instead of rescheduling Albany or McNeese like the cowards they are? Can you make a bigger mockery of yourself than that.....thats all GR wants to know.

Isnt SU the school that tried to get FEMA to reinburse them for FOOTBALL game while their were homeless people still on campus? Isnt that a MOCkERY of morality and a lack of moral FORTITUDE? The DEAN OF TSPN is truly confused about this MOCKERY thing.

Will somebody please help DADDY LONG STROKE with this MOCKERY thing?

So allowing an all-state football player a chance to play football on your team is a MOCKERY, but all of the DEBACLES above are not? GR has a lot to learn.

D-Nice, the dude is a back up...just like when we had Brian Darden. You don't walk onto campus at JSU and take a starting spot. You may have a few exceptions in the next year or two but we have a coach, a recruiter and a winner. Bham, he we come.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:

The mockery is all those players $200,000 Pete had to suspend and kick off his team last year. :lol:

Back